Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,279 members, 7,881,045 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Confused! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused! (22458 Views)

What Should I Do? I'm Confused / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lizzyangel:
He's just coming in to meet my kids and I in the room, he just opened the door and said, Oya! Go outside right now!
Call your police and your Nairaland warriors that are coming to arrest me, I don't want to see any of you.
I told you I'd show you, leave this minute!

Omo this thing be like Season Film for Netflix grin

So you mean to tell me after everything said on this thread, this man still wants to throw you out this night.

For the 2nd time & counting? shocked

1 Like

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Hi

Not to sound as if I'm dictating to you, but it will be better if you leave these self acclaimed feminists to wallow in their self-deceit.

Abeg help this wife-material that is not wallowing in self-deceit. Wetin be the dividend of being una favourite NL wife-material sef? I want to join if e dey pay o.

Oya reply me without quoting me. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
truthsayer009:

So you mean to tell me after everything said on this thread, this man wants to throw you out this night.

I am beginning to agree with the people that said it is all format. Forgive me Lizzy, but it is beginning to look like that.

No woman under threat to life would be updating Nairalanders with such coherency. Unfortunately for you, you have made comments that were insensitive to women with abusive husbands. More unfortunately, the men who hailed you that day only give compliments. One Naira you no go see. So, if e done red, go ya papa house.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confused! by Herrick: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lizzyangel:
He's just coming in to meet my kids and I in the room, he just opened the door and said, Oya! Go outside right now!
Call your police and your Nairaland warriors that are coming to arrest me, I don't want to see any of you.
I told you I'd show you, leave this minute!

Peter said, Gold and Silver I have not. I say unto you madam, Gold and Silver I have not, Arise and have sense! And stop updating. Run to your people for safety. Cos seriously I don't know who sees or sense danger and the first thing is to start updating without running for safety first.

3 Likes

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
truthsayer009:

So you mean to tell me after everything said on this thread, this man still wants to throw you out this night.

I'm outside, I've gone to 3-4 persons to plead on sleeping over but the fear of how security conscious.

I called the police they wanted to come over but I told them it won't be necessary as he already locked the doors, and left to location unknown...I've tried his line and the police also did but it was switched off.

I'm here in the dark with my Diye and Kiishi.
Re: Confused! by Raalsalghul: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
You know wetin you dey gain na, if not you no go dey spoil Oga with too much love, toto and better egusi soup.

My sincerest wish is that you accept you for who you are.

All this pandering and posturing will take you no where.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by limcar: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
pocohantas:
Update us when he brings out a machete.

Don’t forget to attach pictures.

Cruise thread…

I don't know what to do with you whether to remand you or banish you cos you are sth else.
Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Raalsalghul:
You know wetin you dey gain na, if not you no go dey spoil Oga with too much love, toto and better egusi soup.

My sincerest wish is that you accept you for who you are. All this pandering and posturing will take you no where.

Something your virtuous wife no dey do. Na why you wan overdose on redpill.

Get a feminist for yourself and watch how you will be happy. Muchechemucheche. grin

5 Likes

Re: Confused! by folake4u(f): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
pocohantas:

I am beginning to agree with the people that said it is all format. Forgive me Lizzy, but it is beginning to look like that.

No woman under threat to life would be updating Nairalanders with such coherency. Unfortunately for you, you have made comments that were insensitive to women with abusive husbands. More unfortunately, the men who hailed you that day only give compliments. One Naira you no go see. So, if e done red, go ya papa house.

You're so right actually. I remember when she was claiming "virtuous woman" on threads before and those foolish men were hailing her,now yawa don gas!
It's really unfortunatesad.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by descarado: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin
U are just noticing grin
Re: Confused! by Raalsalghul: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
I jump and pass every man-hating element.

It is not by force.

Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
descarado:

grin grin
U are just noticing grin

I am just noticing. When she made that post, saw her husband viewing. Had to go back and read this thread, then her comments over the past weeks. Nah, doesn’t add up. She should submit and enjoy her marriage.

folake4u:

You're so right actually. I remember when she was claiming "virtuous woman" on threads before and those foolish men were hailing her,now yawa don gas!
It's really unfortunatesad.

Na cruise joor. She is still virtuous and her darling hubby is a good man to her/them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by greenie77: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lizzyangel:

I'm outside, I've gone to 3-4 persons to plead on sleeping over but the fear of how security conscious.

I called the police they wanted to come over but I told them it won't be necessary as he already locked the doors, and left to location unknown...I've tried his line and the police also did but it was switched off.

I'm here in the dark with my Diye and Kiishi.

It seems you are addicted to what you are going through, it kind of gives you the high. Should anything happen to you and your children, won't your parents you have been giving excuses not to involve show up?

You have no real intention to face your reality, you had all day to leave the place with your kids because I doubt your mum or sister knowing you are fleeing from danger will see no reason to send you transport fare rather you are more busy updating the thread like CNN.

You are secretly hoping your baby daddy would soften as your sense of worth is clearly non-existent.

Anyone that naively sends you money, should expect that you will use it to buy foodstuff, cook it in that same house you said you have been kicked out from.and your baby daddy will also eat from it, after which is bedmatics.

Both you and your baby daddy needs psychiatric evaluation and admitted there for normalizing the abuse you both have been subjecting those poor kids.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confused! by MMotimo: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Too bad there’s no Child Services agency that can take those kids from you and help them. You are the greatest danger to their wellbeing. You had another child despite knowing his character and knowing you did not have the economic means for the pregnancy, childbirth or child rearing. Just bringing kids into the world to suffer, using kids as a good luck charm smh!

You write so well yet your convictions are incredibly primitive. A woman with a single child is as good as barren, only a new baby can make up for the loss of one that died, abused women should continue to be submissive, etc. See how you have become comfortable with lack and abuse that your speech is no longer rational?

He’s shown you his character over and over again and he already told you to leave. When you told the police not to arrest him today, what were you expecting would happen tonight? What were you depending on? What was your plan B with 2 little kids? Abi it was to keep posting emotional blackmail on Nland until the donations rolled in? Nobody in your neighborhood can offer you and your kids shelter at this time of the night? In Ore? I cannot believe that! Even in “every man for himself “ Lagos, people are not cold hearted like that. Could it be that the neighbours are tired of advising you to go back to your family yet you have stubbornly refused like you are doing on this thread?

At this point, there’s little doubt in my mind that the purpose of this thread was to embarrass (NOT leave) him in order to get some relief from the physical abuse AND get donations to help you have a more comfortable life with him. I’m sure he’s less violent when there’s money and you have proven yourself to be good at soliciting money from strangers. In fact, if you fit the classic abuse victim profile, you would share the donated funds (assuming he doesn’t take it all) and laugh at donors together. For your sake, I hope this donation drive is not to fund another pregnancy. Last year, you said he would not be happy to hear you were begging for money online yet since then, he has opened 2 begging threads of his own. Obviously, birds of the same feather!

Too many lies in this wild drama and going by the statistics, you are going to stay with him until he either almost kills you or you DECIDE to take yourself out of the situation. Right now, this looks like a donation drive for Bonnie & Clyde Enterprises! I know that sooner or later, the donations will come but ask yourself if that’s the best life for the innocent kids you’ve brought into the world!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confused! by MMotimo: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
greenie77:

You have no real intention to face your reality, you had all day to leave the place with your kids because I doubt your mum or sister knowing you are fleeing from danger will see no reason to send you transport fare rather you are more busy updating the thread like CNN.

You are secretly hoping your baby daddy would soften as your sense of worth is clearly non-existent.

Anyone that naively sends you money, should expect that you will use it to buy foodstuff, cook it in that same house you said you have been kicked out from.and your baby daddy will also eat from it, after which is bedmatics.

You must have been in my mind as I was typing.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by greenie77: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
MMotimo:

You must have been in my mind as I was typing.

They are a dysfunctional pair, they "thrive" in such drama....they are both looking forward to earth-shattering reconciliation sex at end of this particular episode after expected cash out but e go shock them.
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Ok ma, thanks for this contribution, it's highly appreciated.
Re: Confused! by CsRockefeller(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Not that I'm making any brief for the lady here but she contacted me few days ago seeking assistance, I promised to help immediately I get some funds and still plan to keep my promise whether this is a facade or not.

It's not a big deal if one is financially down and Lizzyangel, if you need help state in what form you need it, if you need transport fare or you need money to feed your baby state it, the ones that can help will do, I didn't even know I helped last year, just stumbled on your thread in the Health section and you replied by thanking me for the previous time.

Nevertheless, I must be sincere with you, it's tough out there financially for everyone, I am happy that you are a very good communicator and a professional teacher, please plan for yourself and your kids from here now, leave that man to fend for himself.

Like I told you offline, I will keep my promise immediately I get something but many people here as you have seen aren't as nice as I am, the first law of nature is the law of Self Preservation, ensure to strive to lookout for yourself and your kids, as I'm typing this, I'm typing on an empty stomach, haven't had anything since today but for the sake of your kids I really understand.

As for your marriage, the underlying factor is that all isn't well, I know how a small mistake can change the equation of one's life, you got pregnant at a young age, it's in the past, please move on, if your husband doesn't want you again, and since he hasn't done tradition as it's required move on with your life, you are intelligent and strong to trudge on without a man, stop thinking your world would crash if he leaves you, if you both can make it work then do.

Really don't have much to say anymore, make I go find a way to solve my own problems, whatever decision you take, put those children first and you alone wears this shoe.

Bye.

Modified:
Please reconcile with your Father now that he is still alive and there's still time, infact that would please me than anything, forget it, he's been waiting for your call and I know this because I'm a guy though his ego may not admit it. Your peace will begin at that point.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Here is my contact and I will never disclose my present Location for my kids and I safety, anybody interested in investigating further, my 7yr old is still awake and my baby girl too, we've been opportuned to meet a savior who took us in after narrating my ordeal.

And to you FOLYKAZE that had been her viewing and reading the thread to make me look like and idiot and take notes of my next line of action, I leave you to KARMA, but whatever karma will do to you I pray with the days of my pregnancy and delivery of this kids that your sins will not come to them in Jesus name.

The ridicule and shame you've subjected me to online and offline, the pains and misfortunes I've gone through for the sake of being there I leave you and your dad to karma.

View as much as you like, I'm no longer posting my actions and decisions, I only did that to counter the trolls calling me a fake, beggar and sort.

I'm done with You Ademokun Folorunsho FOLYKAZE!!

Eleda awon omo ti mo n ki Kiri a da fun e.
Re: Confused! by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Lizzyangel:

And to you FOLY that had been her viewing and reading the thread to make me look like and idiot and take notes of my next line of action, I leave you to KARMA, but whatever karma will do to you I pray with the days of my pregnancy and delivery of this kids that your sins will not come to them in Jesus name.

The ridicule and shame you've subjected me to online and offline, the pains and misfortunes I've gone through for the sake of being there I leave you and your dad to karma.

View as much as you like, I'm no longer posting my actions and decisions, I only did that to counter the trolls calling me a fake, beggar and sort.

I'm done with FOLY!!

Eleda awon omo ti mo n ki Kiri a da fun e.

Goodluck!
Re: Confused! by folake4u(f): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2021
pocohantas:

I am just noticing. When she made that post, saw her husband viewing. Had to go back and read this thread, then her comments over the past weeks. Nah, doesn’t add up. She should submit and enjoy her marriage.

Na cruise joor. She is still virtuous and her darling hubby is a good man to her/them.

grin grin Nairaland and drama unlimited!
Re: Confused! by mandysmum: 12:07am On Jul 03, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Goodluck!
You are a very very stupid and useless creature. I can't even call you a man cuz you are less than an animal.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by crackhaus: 12:08am On Jul 03, 2021
Sheit!!

I don miss film for here oo... cry

Raalsalghul gringrin

This larryjonze sha... cheesy

But why e be say any couple wey the man and the woman get active NL accounts, dem dey usually get issues that will end up blowing up in our faces?

It's like evil spirit is here. shocked

Mehn the day my SO will open an NL account and become an active member, that's the day I will finally deactivate my account... in fact, that's the only thing that can make me deactivate it.
Two of us cannot just be here together.. mbanu. angry

1 Like

Re: Confused! by folake4u(f): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2021
MMotimo:
Too bad there’s no Child Services agency that can take those kids from you and help them. You are the greatest danger to their wellbeing. You had another child despite knowing his character and knowing you did not have the economic means for the pregnancy, childbirth or child rearing. Just bringing kids into the world to suffer, using kids as a good luck charm smh!

You write so well yet your convictions are incredibly primitive. A woman with a single child is as good as barren, only a new baby can make up for the loss of one that died, abused women should continue to be submissive, etc. See how you have become comfortable with lack and abuse that your speech is no longer rational?

He’s shown you his character over and over again and he already told you to leave. When you told the police not to arrest him today, what were you expecting would happen tonight? What were you depending on? What was your plan B with 2 little kids? Abi it was to keep posting emotional blackmail on Nland until the donations rolled in? Nobody in your neighborhood can offer you and your kids shelter at this time of the night? In Ore? I cannot believe that! Even in “every man for himself “ Lagos, people are not cold hearted like that. Could it be that the neighbours are tired of advising you to go back to your family yet you have stubbornly refused like you are doing on this thread?

At this point, there’s little doubt in my mind that the purpose of this thread was to embarrass (NOT leave) him in order to get some relief from the physical abuse AND get donations to help you have a more comfortable life with him. I’m sure he’s less violent when there’s money and you have proven yourself to be good at soliciting money from strangers. In fact, if you fit the classic abuse victim profile, you would share the donated funds (assuming he doesn’t take it all) and laugh at donors together. For your sake, I hope this donation drive is not to fund another pregnancy. Last year, you said he would not be happy to hear you were begging for money online yet since then, he has opened 2 begging threads of his own. Obviously, birds of the same feather!

Too many lies in this wild drama and going by the statistics, you are going to stay with him until he either almost kills you or you DECIDE to take yourself out of the situation. Right now, this looks like a donation drive for Bonnie & Clyde Enterprises! I know that sooner or later, the donations will come but ask yourself if that’s the best life for the innocent kids you’ve brought into the world!

One million likes for this post!
Exactly my thoughts too.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by greenie77: 12:37am On Jul 03, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Goodluck!

In your old age, you will choose to intentionally forget you were flexing rubbish muscle now because you believe your children are powerless and cannot confront you for having them sleep outside tonight going by what their mother posted, just know someday you would be helpless as they are today, depending on them in their adulthood becsause power must change hard.

If in the future they have nothing good to say about you on Fathers Day, God is their witness!

Whatever ish you have with the mother of your children, your children should not be punished for it or you think your older child's mind is not recording what you are making them feel.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:15am On Jul 03, 2021
As hard as this is, I just have to put out this response to the allegations against me here. Seeing this happening now is heartbreaking, I never wished for it, but when relationship becomes more a prison, situation like this is inevitable. Unfortunately, we hooked up, and certainly breaking up online.

When we met back then, it wasn't that I manipulated her mind or took advantage of her young age, she had previous relationships that didn't work. So I don't know where the idea that I fooled her is coming from. Was she coerced, absolutely no!

Into the relationship, she got pregnant and moved into what she called uncompleted building. This very apartment is where my parents and myself lived. Though not a duplex or mansion, it is what we call home. She consented to live in the house. The room wasn't conducive enough, we cohabit in there, happily. We both weathered the conditions till she delivered and also had admission. I had a job that helped us patched up our livelihood. From this job, I was earning very little but managed to foot all necessary bills for her schooling, accommodation, her well-being and that of my baby. I also renovated that uncompleted building into a tasting simple apartment. During this period I was the best husband and best daddy. Yes, she had it all.

One fateful day, a year after she graduated, I found her personal diary. In it, she record all the expenses she incurred while in school. There she stated I only gave her N50,000 financial support in her first year, and afterward did nothing. Though infuriated, I confronted her peacefully about what I saw and what she meant. She stood by her words that I did nothing and that was it. I let it slide though. Days later, she informed me she is about to start processing her degree, and that she will need my support. There I told her, Madam, you have a job already and should bear the responsibility in issue like this, not that I couldn't support but the previous ones I gave were never acknowledged or appreciated. This became the genesis of our misunderstandings. She flared up, told me she would do it all herself, and maybe with support from her family. But till date, that ambition remain a pipe dream. Yes it was a good vision, however, I can never afford to contribute into a project my effort would be worthless.

Many months while she works, she never spend a dime from her earnings. All her money were saved, but mine was meant to be spent to the last penny. She never wanted to bear any financial responsibilities. I took up every necessary bills, even though when it entails monitoring and controlling every damn expenses. This include that of the kid and her own well-being. I systematically stopped footing her bills; clothing, hair making, among others, when I observed that her spending culture was becoming wild. During my maternal granddad burial ceremony, she requested for N5000 for her hair making. I told her I can only afford to pay N2000 as I have already spent more than N400,000 on the burial. Hearing this, she not only threatened to call all her families not to attend to ceremony, but acted accordingly. On that very day, I stopped investing on her personal expenses.

Aside that, she was disrespecting my Parents. At a point, she called my Mum a witch, not only to her face but went out telling people on the street. Those she told personally that my Mum is a witch who allegedly killed out late son, informed me of this. She kept grudges with my mum till her death. This is the woman who never killed her own son or grandchild. This is the woman who fed you during your first years in Ore.

Considering the unreliable job security in the nation, I decided to learn a trade. Cocoa Merchant to be precise. Told her about my plans. And since I wouldn't be earning enough, told her to take care of the kid school fees and also some miscellaneous. Since the apprenticeship would take a year, we both agree that she will bear those expenses for a year. Unfortunately, I lost my formal Boss, and was reassigned to another Boss. I was supposed to complete this apprenticeship in December but this Boss shifted it to March this year. Much of the running of things in the house come from her. I appreciated her for that, but I did contributed somethings. She painted a scenario that she had all the bulk on her shoulder. I have personally called her in April that I will take back school fees of our son and some expenses esp feeding of our daughter. All these I have done within two months that I am free. She is here calling me Lazy and over pampered.

Some years back, my Dad saw me helping her to fetch water. I was only trying to help her but my Dad saw the other sides of my actions. He asked me to stop because I have given her an Inch and would likely go for miles in the future. She wouldn't wash my clothes, sweep the house, and take days before she wash plates. She is here on this forum, and can answer when last she washed my clothes. Its more than 10months. I raised this issie many times but she was adamant, unwilling to bend. Worst still, she deliberately cook bad food, some she cannot eat herself.

Two months ago, she called me at the middle of the night, and informed, out of the blue, me that she want a seperation. I told her, this is fine by me. And I enquired when she would be leaving. She said December this year. Leaving separately for 10 months is unreasonable. I halted her and gave her grace until June Holiday. Days later, I often inquired from her when the holiday would be. She was curious though. I gave my words and will stand by it.

The window grace was opened wide, she stubbornly decided to stay on the other side. On Monday, I almost lost my life when the boat we boarded from Ese-Odo to Irele capsized. I arrived home drenched at some mins past 10. This is the Lazy me struggling in the wild, ocean and forest looking for daily meal. She saw me drenched and do not even care to welcome me home. She was busy watching movie, while I was dying away. I told her point-blank, she is in, this week. I gave her money to prepare food the following day. Even until Wednesday, we were cool until I surprisingly saw this thread blackmailing me.

Well, I believe strongly she is been influenced and wrongly advised. This is not her. But I cannot help it anymore. She just have to go away. I have informed her family and they seem contented with my decision. I wish her well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:21am On Jul 03, 2021
mandysmum:

You are a very very stupid and useless creature. I can't even call you a man cuz you are less than an animal.

Thanks for the tags

greenie77:

In your old age, you will choose to intentionally forget you were flexing rubbish muscle now because you believe your children are powerless and cannot confront you for having them sleep outside tonight going by what their mother posted, just know someday you would be helpless as they are today, depending on them in their adulthood becsause power must change hard.

If in the future they have nothing good to say about you on Fathers Day, God is their witness!

Whatever ish you have with the mother of your children, your children should not be punished for it or you think your older child's mind is not recording what you are making them feel.

I bear all the responsibilities for my actions. Thanks
Re: Confused! by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:21am On Jul 03, 2021
Unfollows thread
Re: Confused! by Herrick: 1:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Seriously guy, why did you have to wait till 1am to counter her claims, why not give your view earlier?
I'm not trying to be a judge, but is really true you lock out your wife and your kid, in the middle of the night?

3 Likes

Re: Confused! by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Herrick:
Seriously guy, why did you have to wait till 1am to counter her claims, why not give your view earlier?
I'm not trying to be a judge, but is really true you lock out your wife and your kid, in the middle of the night?

I was at work and couldn't type from there....

I didn't lock her out. She asked for separation two months ago. And we agreed she leave during school holiday. Well the window closes this night. So she is out.

Goodnight
Re: Confused! by greenie77: 2:06am On Jul 03, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

I didn't lock her out. She asked for separation two months ago. And we agreed she leave during school holiday. Well the window closes this night. So she is out.

Goodnight

"The window closes this night" and you are comfortable as a father that your children are out there while you sleep soundly on your bed? You are very HEARTLESS!

I guess you are convinced that when they are grown, they will come back looking for you. May these children also eject you from their lives in your vulnetable years that is ahead of you.

Should anything happen to them, you think you are not liable before the law?

6 Likes

Re: Confused! by mandysmum: 2:15am On Jul 03, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Goodnight
Liar! You ve been online all evening. I saw you online at four different intervals this evening. Were you at work then, and hovering online?

If that bullshit you wrote up there is your excuse of an explanation, then you are even worse than I thought. Your 'wife' is that terrible and tormented your late mum, yet you managed to get her pregnant again after losing a kid? You opened two or more threads,soliciting for funds for your 'dear wife', and you want us to believe this nonsense you call defence. Miss me with your bullshit abeg. Your story no even sweet.

To think you even frequent the religion section! All these winchy winchy church hoodrats. Quoting bible upandan,yet banging a woman whom you haven't paid her brideprice for nine years. Typical toxic Nigerian hoodrat.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Must The Husband Be 100% Responsible For The Family Bills? / 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded / Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.