Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,890 members, 7,872,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG (44200 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Blasts FG / Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) / Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thinkfree:
the only thing that can happen is war, which will not favour anyone. If Nigeria is going down east will go down as well.

Nobody prays for war. We all want Justice. A Justice which Buhari denies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
RexTramadol1:

Well, maybe education in the west makes the west know when to fight and when to withdraw......

We even learnt better than jump bail and sit on the largesse of a pocket enriching struggle faking and fronting as a liberation seeking one

Stop telling us about when you fight and when you don't fight. My fight is not your fight and your fight is not my fight. Again if you are afraid to fight stop making excuses.

Also learn to know when there is fight and when there is none. Leave those fighting their fight and stay your lane. Am sure you can't courageously ask a police recruit why he exploits you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Very nice writeup from you, but will Nnamdi Kanu's wife and kids be available in the protest that IPOB is arranging around the Abuja high court, when Kanu will show up?

Making yourself available to be arrested, and you want to be my commander in chief. Pure incompetence from Kanu. I keep telling you people that Kanu does not have what it takes, to lead.

Igbos want Biafra, but Kanu has proven time and time again that he has no plans.
In this security-conscious period, and with the bounty on his head, he chose to travel to an African country, knowing fully well that Nigeria handed over Ambazonian leaders who visited Nigeria, to the Cameroon government.

Let him, or his handlers not come out here and start giving flimsy excuses that they didn't know Kenya will act the way it acted, or that his fellow Igbos betrayed him. Why did he accept to travel to Kenya in the first place?
Always wanting to be in charge of responsibilities he has no experience in.

Don't be surprised if what is happening to Igboho has its links to the idiocy and incompetence of Kanu. Who knows the unlucky ESN and Oduduwa operatives that are currently being tailed by DSS, because of the details on his phones and devices that are currently with the DSS?

Most of you cowards taunting this guy cannot summon courage to stand before a boys scout whipping your ass. You only come online to make noise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Litmus: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
mrvitalis:
My own is that when the protest start Nigeria army should respect themselves and allow people express their anger and frustration it's a fundamental human right

Indeed and protesters should respect the peace and property of the wider public and state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Thinkfree(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Nobody prays for war. We all want Justice. A Justice which Buhari denies.
what justice are you talking about?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by mrkings84(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
Seems Nnamdi Kanu is more popular in the north than buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by pyyxxaro: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
CeleFantastic:

If you don't have anything meaningful to say, just keep your gutter that seems like a mouth shut. You should be more ashamed of yourself for not knowing that you're referring to an ordained priest of the Most High God in such manner.

One sense nor de your head

Nor be only Priest of the most high

You must be the regional head of the foooools in your community undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thinkfree:
what justice are you talking about?
The Justice of not taking my land forcefully in the name of RUGA.

The Justice of not pampering bandits.
The Justice of corruption while he attends medical check-up abroad.

So many to mention
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by MrGerald(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
LordVoldermort:
When will FG arrest this priest? it's obvious his Bishop can't keep him in check
Arrest who? Dreamer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by LionTiger(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Contractor Reverend Father Mbaka still embittered

The same man your Master contracted in 2015
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by michoim(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
This unstable preacher of whatever should keep quiet. He has wondered away from his calling
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by TheGreatOne90: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
LordVoldermort:
When will FG arrest this priest? it's obvious his Bishop can't keep him in check
arrest him for what ? Exercising his human right ? Anyway, you are a monkey. You don't even know what human right is
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by TheGreatOne90: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Coldie:
Buhari is a very peaceful man o.

Me as a civilian all dz ipob and Nigeria things annoy me, imagine if I was Nigerian president.

By now this mbaka for don join Kanu where him dae
why don't you drink snipper and just stop the suffering
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Tochj(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Lead the team to arrest him nah.
Ewu zamfara
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by TheGreatOne90: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Zico5:
Only a fool will continue to support these fools in government. Self determination is not a sin and these people will blow this issue out of proportion that nobody will be able to bear it again. Buhari is proving on daily basis that he is truly a tyrant and nepotistic goon who will surely destroy this entity called Nigeria. Those Fulani jihadists are killing, rape and kidnapping with reckless abandon and nobody is brought to book. The end shall surely justify the mean. We are all watching
The whole world is watching. The world powers, amnesty international are all watching. Kanu has fews days to appear before court, but they knew they couldn't nail him down. They sent the millitary on operation python to kill a British citizen, FOR DOING WHAT ? CAN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, EXPLAIN TO THE WHOLE WORLD WHY THEY SENT THERE USELESS, IRRESLONSIBLE MILLITARY TO HUNT DOWN A BRITISH CITIZEN, WHO IS FEW DAYS AWAY FROM APPEARING BEFORE THE LAW COURT ? WHAT DID HE DO ? HE ASKED FOR HIS PEOPLE TO BE GIVEN REFERENDUM ? YOU EXPECT HIM TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA, SO YOU CAN MURDER HIM THE WAY YOU KILL YOUR CITIZENS EVERY BLESSED DAY ? THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN GO TO HELL. AS A MATTER OF FACT, THE WHOLE WORLD IS INTERESTED IN THIS MATTER. LETS SEE HOW THEY CAN WIN THIS. NONSENSE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Petdagr8t(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
For their mind now they thought they've won, not knowing that they're only making mockery of themselves. Justice can be denied for sometime but it cannot endure forever. One day the children of God, men and women from the land of the rising sun must be free.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by OfoIgbo: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Most of you cowards taunting this guy cannot summon courage to stand before a boys scout whipping your ass. You only come online to make noise

My friend shut up there

Someone is ruining the struggle because of his foolishness, incompetence and bad calls and you are here talking trash.

Who told him to travel to a country like Kenya What damage has been done? What information has he foolishly given away to DSS when they accessed his phones and laptops?

Getting captured by the same inferior Fulani government twice in the space of a few years, and you want to be seen as the commander in chief. What qualifies him for that? Eating watery beans in jail? And indirectly exposing our innocent youths to dangers of death, because they are out there protesting for someone who clearly does not deserve it. Let his wife and kids go and protest.

You think leading a movement is a walk in the park? It is people like you who keep kissing his ass and allowing him to take on roles he is not qualified for.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Dubetex96(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Has Fg arrested Gumi (A.k.A) bush minister
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Ten06(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Well I disagree with some of his utterances. But has Buhari utterances been any better? How can a sitting president be talking like a f.ool? How many times have you condemned that?

You may be right but Kanu would have been more diplomatic knowing full well of the enormity of his actions
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ten06:

You may be right but Kanu would have been more diplomatic knowing full well of the enormity of his actions

So many people have been diplomatic in trying to cause a change. Questions is how many of them have been successful?

Many of them have died in case u don't know. Leave matter for mathias abeg.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by NLPoliceWoman: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
RTR

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by ibechris(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

Do I look like I care...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Coldie(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
TheGreatOne90:
why don't you drink snipper and just stop the suffering
E no go affect me na una e go affect. I no dae within the shores of Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Jetrue3oo: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Coldie:
Buhari is a very peaceful man o.

Me as a civilian all dz ipob and Nigeria things annoy me, imagine if I was Nigerian president.

By now this mbaka for don join Kanu where him dae

Abeg make una leave buhari out of Nnamdi kanu or cownu or kunu
Arrest oo because buhari is dead for long blame jubril of sudan
Jubril of sudan who is now the president of nigeria arrest kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Coldie(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jetrue3oo:

Abeg make una leave buhari out of Nnamdi kanu or cownu or kunu
Arrest oo because buhari is dead for long blame jubril of sudan
Jubril of sudan who is now the president of nigeria arrest kanu
So go to Sudan and and look for Nnamdi Kanu then
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
LordVoldermort:

As if the Unknown gun men and kidnappers are not working for IPOB

So ipob are attacking in zamfara, katsina, Kaduna??

Our problem still ve far solution
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Redhot111(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Why didn't they arrest him when singing their praise and criticizing GEJ during the 2015 electioneering?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Mandela887(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Contractor Reverend Father Mbaka still embittered
idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Gfskw: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
On God
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by Mandela887(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Story, God doesn't work that way...
If you wanna secede, the rest of Nigeria has shown they won't let that happen without a fight...Until you're battle ready and well equipped, you're wasting your time..
All this talk doesn't help squat.
MNK is or was fully aware of all he was getting into the Pros and cons.
y do u have to fight before u leave?... Is marriage by force?...I find it difficult that some fools like u talk without thinking....first & foremost y is it that is only d Fulani's/Hausa's are d one clamouring for one Nigeria if they aren't d parasites
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG by dederocs(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Senseless rant this one, no referendum means a call to violence...this man is sounding off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Four Things Akpabio’s Defection Means For APC / Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel / Nana Khadija Buhari At Sabiu Tunde's Wedding In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.