Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,783 members, 7,965,934 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:57 AM

Next Caf Player Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Next Caf Player Of The Year (922 Views)

Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. / Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Ghana Captain Asamoah Gyan Claims He Deserves To Be Crowned 2014 CAF Player Of T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Caf Player Of The Year by bingbagbo(m): 7:19am On May 09, 2011
In my candid oppinion, the next CPOTY nomination sheet must be devoid of usual candidates like ETO, DROGBA, ESSIEN, GYAN etc.this year we ve been dazzled by young and least known african players in europe and i hope Hayatou<
and his men are seeing same.we must see the following players as nominees
1.YAYA TOURE
2.ANDRE DEDE AYEW
3.OSAZE ODEMWINGIE
4.MUSA SOW
5.SEIDOU KEITA
6.KEVIN PRINCE BOATENG
7.DEMBA BA
8STEPHEN PIENAAR
9.KWADWO ASAMOAH
10.MOHAMMED ZIDAN.
Re: Next Caf Player Of The Year by bennie1980(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2011
I think Emmanuel Emenike should make the list
Re: Next Caf Player Of The Year by medjai(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2011
Papiss Demba Cisse
Moussa Sow
Gervinho
Osaze Odemwingie
Kevin Prince Boateng
Yaya Toure
Andre Ayew
Samuel Eto'o
Re: Next Caf Player Of The Year by seunlayi(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2011
I wish Osaze can win it.
Re: Next Caf Player Of The Year by yommys01(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2011
Where is Taiwo in the list? He has done wonderfully well in France and must be in the list but it is too early for now.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Olympic Team Beaten In Away Tanzania! / Garden City Games: Six Kung-fu Fighters Land In Hospital / Obuh Final List For U-20 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.