Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,022 members, 7,883,537 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. (2742 Views)

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by sharpillo(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2021
NAIRALANDER GIVES BIRTH TO A BABY WITH BLUE EYES.

A nairalander from Rivers State has given birth to a bouncing baby girl with blue eyes.

Recall that Mr. Eric-Okpara Agwenitani Primus who is popularly known as MC Sharpillo, an event management, Media and Publicity guru announced his marriage to Miss. Deborah Ogbobula Abbot now Mrs. Agwenitani Deborah his heartrob who is endowed with natural contact lens (Blue Eyes).

The marriage has been blessed with a very beautiful baby girl and she has been named Usamali Elliana Unwomanuishi Agwenitani.

Usamali means Light (Brightness).

Elianna means God has answered.

Unwomanuishi means favoured child.

Congratulations!

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2021
I remember your wedding post where I got seriously bashed for saying you look like someone who like sex a lot, congrats all the same,please allow her rest for at least four years before you bring forth another blue eyes baby again ooo.God bless the little cuty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by CokeBar(f): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2021
Beautiful!

Bring your payoneer $$, come and take Naira!!!
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by Olimini(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2021
Congratulations to the talking machine and media guru of South South.
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by lordvan: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Hahahaha
My able Boss
This eyes go see far ohhhh
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by DDDEnterprises: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Congrats!
Cute kid

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by sharpillo(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
I remember your wedding post where I got seriously bashed for saying you look like someone who like sex a lot, congrats all the same,please allow her rest for at least four years before you bring forth another blue eyes baby again ooo.God bless the little cuty.
Lol...

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by sharpillo(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Congrats!

Cute kid

Thank you
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by thorpido(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
The baby is cute and will draw attention.
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Congrats on your "safe delivery". That should be the theme of your celebration and not "blue eyes"..
meanwhile wetein be the colour of blue again? Abi na me no see the baby eyes well?

Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by pyyxxaro: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by dingbang(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
kiss the mother obviously has blue eyes.
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by Massiveglory: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
Congratulations for the "blue eyes" also.

Is the woman with the baby and the woman on the wedding dress the same person?
If yes , pls tell her not to use make up again.
Make up discombobulated her face.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by Mikester: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hmm Nice family. Congrats on the newborn. More blessings.
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by AgentGoat: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
congratulations
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by VEXT: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:

Person with him wife again. You dey advise m when to have sex..nawaooo

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 4:50am On Jul 02, 2021
Congratulations so happy 4 u Sharpillo

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by sisisioge: 5:54am On Jul 02, 2021
Congrats! I love that you love your beautiful babes....one Ibadan guy ran off from his one time like that.
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by SkengRay: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2021
Blue eyes Baby ayyyy cool
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by SamXchange(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boss share me your contact
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
So cute. I love their blue eyes. Dominant genes in the works.
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by Goldbw122(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Cute baby, I love the eyes so beautiful.
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by Glycosunde: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Beautiful baby. Kindly wait for some years before having another.

Sighs.......... Drops pen

What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information.

Note: If you are a man,woman or a couple and you want a child through surrogacy, you can also call me on 08085454942
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by Pweetyccee(f): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Awwwn she so cute

Congrats
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by Dbrawllm0098(f): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2021
Absolutely beautiful little angel
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by dacblogger: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2021
Congratulations....I want a baby girl Lord,Amen grin
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by Kajaard: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2021
So why is this a surprise the child inherited this genetic trait from the mom? The mom has blue eyes as well.

Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by Victoria938(f): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2021
Beautiful baby girl
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by Gabe427: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2021
Congrats man
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by dahmie2013: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Congratulations...
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by wunmi590(m): 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
tongue

Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 25, 2021
She got the eyes from the mother na. Though the mothers looks scary. Maybe because she's dark skinned.
Blue eyes look prettier on light skinned people.

Cute baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Dicipline Ur Wife In Marriage Without Beating Her. / Stop Saying Charger Head. Instead Say This... / Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.