Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,409 members, 7,911,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:44 PM

Ogun State, Remo North LG APC Chairmanship Candidate, Odunsi New Month Message. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State, Remo North LG APC Chairmanship Candidate, Odunsi New Month Message. (360 Views)

My Experience As A Corp Member Who Worked As Inec Ad-hoc Staff In Enugu North Lg / Gunmen Kill Alamkah Dominic Usman, APC Chairmanship Candidate In Kaduna / Bandits Kill Abdulhamid Duburawa, Katsina LG APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State, Remo North LG APC Chairmanship Candidate, Odunsi New Month Message. by donplatinum: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
I , Prince Dapo Odunsi welcome you all to the Month of July, May the new month be one of the most blessed and happy month for us all.
In this beautiful month, May His shining light, lights up every dark corner of our lives, May all our prejudices against each other disappears, May God give us the strength to follow His orders. Embrace the month with enthusiasm.

I appreciate you all for your passion and support for our party the APC and My candidacy in the just concluded APC RNLG Primary election. Pls let's continue to support and encourage others to do same as the dream to becoming the Executive Chairman of our council will be in futility without your candid supports and votes.

Be alert for new opportunities. Utilise them passionately. We will all be successful.

Have a great month ahead.

E-signed
Odunsi Media Crew.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Exhibits Poor Skills In Managing Diversity — Col Dangiwa Umar / Hon. Comr. Peter Nwosu Congratulates Chief Obi Okafor On His Re-election. / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Farms In Delta Community, Abduct 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.