Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election (11570 Views)

Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His / Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me / Court Recognizes Jude Okeke Faction As Authentic APGA Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Naustine(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

3 factions precisely.

Meaning we should expect 3 candidates...guess that's how APGA will lose their only state and down the drains

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Naustine:

Meaning we should expect 3 candidates...guess that's how APGA will lose their only state and down the drains

The last faction is currently conducting their primaries today.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by positivelord: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Seun I will boldly advice you to guide you MOD on some misleading sensitive HEADLINES... the presiding judge only transferred
the case. How does that indicate upholding a factional primary....
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
positivelord:
Seun I will boldly advice you to guide you MOD on some misleading sensitive HEADLINES... the presiding judge only transferred
the case. How does that indicate upholding a factional primary....

You should as well go and warn vanguard news

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/anambra-guber-election-again-court-okays-jude-okekes-governorship-primaries/?fbclid=IwAR1eQefdAEJQC6i_B_hEEqVZQOG7BQM0MBFLKE5L_i5wkS-1h-i7fMZdXwE

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Anambra1stS0n: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
AnonPoet:
Breaking News

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/anambra-guber-election-again-court-okays-jude-okekes-governorship-primaries/

Federal high court Awka Today

The Federal High Court, Awka Judicial Division presided over by His Lordship, Hon Justice Nganjiwa has dismissed the interlocutory application for an Order of Mandatory Injunction in favour of Chief Edozie Njoku. In a ruling delivered today 1st of July, 2021, the Honourable Court held that the reliefs sought by the applicant is substantially the same as the reliefs sought in the substantive suit. The court held that granting such application will prejudice the hearing of the substantive suit before the court.

You would recall that one Barr Sopulu Ezeonwuka had surreptitiously approached the Federal High court, Awka Judicial Division vide Suit No. FHC/AWK/CS/35/2021 praying the Honourable Court to inter alia, recognize Chief Edozie Njoku as the National Chairman of APGA and to compel him to conduct primary election purportedly on behalf of APGA. Thus, the Court in a considered ruling has dismissed the application for lacking in merit.

With the above development, Ozonkpu Dr Victor Ike Oye remains the National Chairman of APGA while Prof Charles Soludo remains the duly nominated APGA candidate for the Anambra Governorship election. The Motion for Joinder filed by Ozonkpu Dr Victor Ike Oye will be heard by the court on the next adjourned date of 7th July, 2021.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
post=103260961:

Federal high court Awka Today

The Federal High Court, Awka Judicial Division presided over by His Lordship, Hon Justice Nganjiwa has dismissed the interlocutory application for an Order of Mandatory Injunction in favour of Chief Edozie Njoku. In a ruling delivered today 1st of July, 2021, the Honourable Court held that the reliefs sought by the applicant is substantially the same as the reliefs sought in the substantive suit. The court held that granting such application will prejudice the hearing of the substantive suit before the court.

You would recall that one Barr Sopulu Ezeonwuka had surreptitiously approached the Federal High court, Awka Judicial Division vide Suit No. FHC/AWK/CS/35/2021 praying the Honourable Court to inter alia, recognize Chief Edozie Njoku as the National Chairman of APGA and to compel him to conduct primary election purportedly on behalf of APGA. Thus, the Court in a considered ruling has dismissed the application for lacking in merit.

With the above development, Ozonkpu Dr Victor Ike Oye remains the National Chairman of APGA while Prof Charles Soludo remains the duly nominated APGA candidate for the Anambra Governorship election. The Motion for Joinder filed by Ozonkpu Dr Victor Ike Oye will be heard by the court on the next adjourned date of 7th July, 2021.

Petty...This was in connection to primaries conducted by njoku faction.

This news is about the injunction desperate oye obtained from delta state.

Least I forgot, any court can issue exparte order. So soon he will run to sokoto after Ibadan.

Apga has 3 factions...

So wait till supreme harmonises the whole case and decides the authentic faction.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Naustine(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The last faction is currently conducting their primaries today.

Sounds like a roadmap to failure
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Naustine:

Sounds like a roadmap to failure

Till supreme court decides.

Moreover this particular faction has a valid case.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by garfield1: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Up apcccccc.apc has captured anambra.cc fergie,udopasa,mwkaboy,igboid
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by garfield1: 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

3 factions precisely.

I clearly predicted it that soludo will soon be disqualified.
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Anambra1stS0n: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
*IGNORE FAKE NEWS ON DECLARATION OF CHIEF EDOZIE NJOKU AS APGA NATIONAL CHAIRMAN*

*Hon Iwuala tells Ndimo*

My attention has has been drawn to a fake and maliciously fabricated news flying around various social media platforms in Imo State with the impression of misleading the unsuspecting reading public and aimed at throwing a spanner on the wheels of APGA moving vehicle.

The fake news which claimed that a Federal High Court sitting in Awka has declared one Chief Edozie Njoku as the authentic National Chairman of APGA as well as ordering INEC to recognize him as same, being speculated by enemies of the party who do not wish well for APGA is not only maliciously fabricated but contradicts the pronouncement of the court in today's matter. Those peddling such fake news contrary to the pronouncement of the Honourable court are commiting a very serious offence.

I, as your state Chairman in the state could have opted to ignore responding to such baseless and unwarranted fake news as it is not in my usual character to engage with charlatans and roadside political jobbers in social media rantings. But in order to disseminate the right and comprehensive information to the public, most especially, the good people, members, supporters and teeming APGA faithfuls in Imo State, I so wish to respond.

I am also not unaware that in so many occasions, the said Chief Edozie Njoku supporters would feed people (mostly their sympathisers) with such fake news thereby forcing them to start celebrating an unachievable victory where at the end these unsuspecting Imolites, mostly from Aboh Mbaise LGA will end up wasting their hard earned money on a fake court judgement.

This is exactly what transpired today as against what is trending on social media about our great party APGA.

*As It Happened In Court Today, 1st July, 2021 at FHC, Awka, Anambra State...*

The Federal High Court, Awka Judicial Division presided over by His Lordship, Hon Justice Nganjiwa has dismissed the interlocutory application for an *Order of Mandatory Injunction* in favour of Chief Edozie Njoku, which he wanted to hold unto it as authentic National Chairman of APGA.

In a ruling delivered today 1st of July, 2021, the Honourable Court held that the reliefs sought by the applicant is substantially the same as the reliefs sought in the substantive suit.

The court held that granting such application to declare Chief Edozie Njoku as the authentic National Chairman of APGA will prejudice the hearing of the substantive suit before the court.

You would recall that one Barr Sopulu Ezeonwuka had surreptitiously approached the Federal High court, Awka Judicial Division vide Suit *No. FHC/AWK/CS/35/2021* praying the Honourable Court to inter alia, recognize Chief Edozie Njoku as the National Chairman of APGA and to compel him to conduct primary election purportedly on behalf of APGA.

Thus, the Court in a considered ruling has dismissed the application for lacking in merit.

With the above development, *Ozonkpu Dr Victor Ike Oye* remains the National Chairman of APGA while *Prof Charles Soludo* remains the duly nominated APGA candidate for the Anambra Governorship election.

The Motion for Joinder filed by *Ozonkpu Dr Victor Ike Oye* will be heard by the court on the next adjourned date of 7th July, 2021.

With this authentic information which is exactly how it happened at the Federal High Court, Awka, Anambra State today, I wish to call on all APGA faithfuls, supporters and the general public to disregard the fake rumor being speculated by some paid and sponsored charlatans to deceive and mislead the unsuspecting reading public.

Ozonkpu Dr Victor Ike Oye remains the authentic National Chairman of APGA.
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
garfield1:

That's for sure but until apc removed Ubah from ticket then people might take them serious. Ubah as their flagbearer is totally a big minus to them and they know that.
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by garfield1: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
post=103261153:
*IGNORE FAKE NEWS ON DECLARATION OF CHIEF EDOZIE NJOKU AS APGA NATIONAL CHAIRMAN*

*Hon Iwuala tells Ndimo*

My attention has has been drawn to a fake and maliciously fabricated news flying around various social media platforms in Imo State with the impression of misleading the unsuspecting reading public and aimed at throwing a spanner on the wheels of APGA moving vehicle.

The fake news which claimed that a Federal High Court sitting in Awka has declared one Chief Edozie Njoku as the authentic National Chairman of APGA as well as ordering INEC to recognize him as same, being speculated by enemies of the party who do not wish well for APGA is not only maliciously fabricated but contradicts the pronouncement of the court in today's matter. Those peddling such fake news contrary to the pronouncement of the Honourable court are commiting a very serious offence.

I, as your state Chairman in the state could have opted to ignore responding to such baseless and unwarranted fake news as it is not in my usual character to engage with charlatans and roadside political jobbers in social media rantings. But in order to disseminate the right and comprehensive information to the public, most especially, the good people, members, supporters and teeming APGA faithfuls in Imo State, I so wish to respond.

I am also not unaware that in so many occasions, the said Chief Edozie Njoku supporters would feed people (mostly their sympathisers) with such fake news thereby forcing them to start celebrating an unachievable victory where at the end these unsuspecting Imolites, mostly from Aboh Mbaise LGA will end up wasting their hard earned money on a fake court judgement.

This is exactly what transpired today as against what is trending on social media about our great party APGA.

*As It Happened In Court Today, 1st July, 2021 at FHC, Awka, Anambra State...*

The Federal High Court, Awka Judicial Division presided over by His Lordship, Hon Justice Nganjiwa has dismissed the interlocutory application for an *Order of Mandatory Injunction* in favour of Chief Edozie Njoku, which he wanted to hold unto it as authentic National Chairman of APGA.

In a ruling delivered today 1st of July, 2021, the Honourable Court held that the reliefs sought by the applicant is substantially the same as the reliefs sought in the substantive suit.

The court held that granting such application to declare Chief Edozie Njoku as the authentic National Chairman of APGA will prejudice the hearing of the substantive suit before the court.

You would recall that one Barr Sopulu Ezeonwuka had surreptitiously approached the Federal High court, Awka Judicial Division vide Suit *No. FHC/AWK/CS/35/2021* praying the Honourable Court to inter alia, recognize Chief Edozie Njoku as the National Chairman of APGA and to compel him to conduct primary election purportedly on behalf of APGA.

Thus, the Court in a considered ruling has dismissed the application for lacking in merit.

With the above development, *Ozonkpu Dr Victor Ike Oye* remains the National Chairman of APGA while *Prof Charles Soludo* remains the duly nominated APGA candidate for the Anambra Governorship election.

The Motion for Joinder filed by *Ozonkpu Dr Victor Ike Oye* will be heard by the court on the next adjourned date of 7th July, 2021.

With this authentic information which is exactly how it happened at the Federal High Court, Awka, Anambra State today, I wish to call on all APGA faithfuls, supporters and the general public to disregard the fake rumor being speculated by some paid and sponsored charlatans to deceive and mislead the unsuspecting reading public.

Ozonkpu Dr Victor Ike Oye remains the authentic National Chairman of APGA.

That one is a different faction.the authentic apga faction is led by Jude okeke.the primaries being conducted today is the authentic one
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Anambra1stS0n: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
garfield1:

Keep predicting grin grin members of Nnewi social club YPP grin

Prof Soludo is nightmare of hooligans
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Anambra1stS0n: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
garfield1:

That one is a different faction.the authentic apga faction is led by Jude okeke.the primaries being conducted today is the authentic one
You made him authentic APGA national chairman from your living room grin grin
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by muykem: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
I didn't see any vacation there. He only transferred the matter to the Chief judge for reassignment thereby postponing the case.
expatriate order restricting them from parading themselves as authentic APGA faction elapsed thereby giving credence to their activities.
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by muykem: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ezewuzie01:

Victor Oye is currently holding an appeal court Ibadan judgement affirming him as the duly elected Apga chairman. I believe that is what Inec is holding on to maintain his recognition since there has not been a higher judgement to cancel that one.
which kind wahala dey for this country? Federal High Court Abuja, State High Court Delta, Appeal court Ibadan for the same case haba.
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Kam2021: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Obiano no even send them mm
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Womanizer(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Why is it that African always find it hard to work together?... always bickering over petty issues
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Chikeluba25(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Where are the INEC officials presiding over the said primary? Pics and their name? If non. Go and sleep.
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
It is only on Nairaland that you hear this kind of News whereas in the state itself everyone knows Soludo is the candidate of APGA. Please this mischief has to stop ooooo Abeg we are too big for this nonsense
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Credobee(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Apga's travails in the Anambra governorship primaries is hinged on the influence of Mrs Obiano.
The governor allowed her to wield so much powers in the running of the state and now having so much influence within and around the government circles,she equally succeeded to have a say in what happens at Apga at the state level.
She intends to install one of her loyalists as governor.
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Udopasa: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2021
garfield1:
Up apcccccc.apc has captured anambra.cc fergie,udopasa,mwkaboy,igboid
APC stands no chance legally and even on the field.

It's Apga/Soludo/Ibezim all the way.
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by garfield1: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Udopasa:
APC stands no chance legally and even on the field.

It's Apga/Soludo/Ibezim all the way.

Which ibezim? With soludo out,its apc all the way
Re: Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election by Udopasa: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
garfield1:

Which ibezim? With soludo out,its apc all the way
. Ibezim is Prof Soludo's running mate.

Soludo is still very much in the race. Disregard the needles propaganda being spread by fearful opposition elements.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inflation To Fall In 2024 — CBN Governor, Cardoso / Nigerian Banks Cheated Customers By N6bn In 2012- Sanusi / FG, INTERPOL In Talks Over Binance Chief’s Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.