Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti (888 Views)

Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi / Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by Built2last: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
See tweets from Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer today

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by lathrowinger: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
U know what I keep asking myself...

Since bandits has been kidnapping and killing people, has the federal government ever arrest any of them and persecute them?

Even the captured boko's where freed and well taken good care of...

Is it Sunday, the freedom fighter with his peaceful protest is their problem?

All I understand now is, 80% of the southerners are tired of ONE Nigeria, if e nor happen now... One day one day it will surely happen. It's just a matter of time

If Mr A decided that, he doesn't wants to be with Mr B... Any offence?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by escapefromusa(f): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Built2last:
See tweets from Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer today

Useless lawyer... you have reason to believe the terrorist is been manhandled and you wasted your precious time on twitter.

Shouldn't you be filling court passes not passing stupid ultimatums that wont work.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by escapefromusa(f): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
lathrowinger:

Since bandits has been kidnapping and killing people, has the federal government ever arrest any of them and persecute them?

Continue asking yourself .. you are trying to deceive. People no get radio abi newspapers abi television...

Bandit wey dem dey kill like rats for north.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by Built2last: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
lathrowinger:

See the protest in portHarcourt yesterday for Nnamdi Kanu.

He has a very large followership. The government must thread with caution. Evil is at their door.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by jamesharryson(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
The Nigerian Government really wants to divide the nation by themselves. Let's see the outcome

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by Mokason288(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
BUHARI is not a smart man

A popular Adage says :

You could Conveniently finish a food prepared for you by one man

But you can never finish the food prepared for you by Crowd of people
(KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE)
I wonder what FG Will do when the people decide to turn on the government

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by Tranquillity360: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
escapefromusa:

Useless lawyer... you have reason to believe the terrorist is been manhandled and you wasted your precious time on twitter.

Shouldn't you be filling court passes not passing stupid ultimatums that wont work.
And your foolish Nigeria government lawyers couldn't win him in case against Kanu,even in your kangaroo court.

If only your parent have a son like Ejiofor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by tutudesz: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kanu matter don old, na Igboho matter we dey try settle now undecided

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by DankemzI(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
shocked
A bag of rice is now 15k
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by escapefromusa(f): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:

If only your parent have a son like Ejiofor.

You must come from one of those poverty ridden homes in the east

Where the most successful individual owns a few goats and chickens.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
There was a country..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by Massiveglory: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
escapefromusa:

[/s]
Shut up, Calm down and open your eyes clearly and read what he put out so you don't type gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by Tranquillity360: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
escapefromusa:

I come from one of those poverty ridden homes in the north
Where the most successful individual owns a COW
Ok.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by seanfer(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Built2last:

See the protest in portHarcourt yesterday for Nnamdi Kanu.

He has a very large followership. The government must thread with caution. Evil is at their door.

Please where in Port Harcourt did the protest took place? stop misleading the public
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by escapefromusa(f): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
escapefromusa:

You must come from one of those poverty ridden homes in the east

Where the most successful individual owns a few goats and chickens.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti by IGBOSON1: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Of course they would! They know he’ll tell his lawyer where and how the abduction took place!

This is the lawless jungle some degenerate toe rags are celebrating!

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? / " Anambra Needs A Man Like You, Soludos Daughters Congratulates Him ( Photos / Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.