Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,463 members, 7,923,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

G-importer Logistics: On A Good Path. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / G-importer Logistics: On A Good Path. (150 Views)

Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China / Big Mistakes That Some Mini Importer's Do When Setting Up Facebook Ad Set Part2 / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

G-importer Logistics: On A Good Path. by Sadr: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
I normally don't write good reviews because I believe I deserve good service for my money no matter how small. Through this forum, I have tested quite a few shipping companies and majority of them gave me high blood pressure with little or no profit on the goods I imported through them.

1. G-importer is honest: they didn't approximate or unnecessarily increase the weight of my goods
2. Swiftness: You don't have to worry if they receive your order because sometimes your order maybe be left at the gate or at the door in an alley. I never had any issue of missing order with them.
3. Responsibility: Where there is any issue, they calm your mind and take responsibility for it. About two of my items spilled and I got paid for it without stress.
4. Good judgement call: when I opted to ship my goods through sea and there was the issue of Suez Canal, they made a good judgement call by shipping my goods through air otherwise my goods could have taken up to five months on sea.
5. The best of all is that you won't have to pay until your goods get to Nigeria.

Note: if G-importer logistics is reading this, I give you four stars and in other to get my five stars you need to replace whoever is handling your WhatsApp on importation of goods. That guy sometimes go offline for days. Another suggestion is a website where one can check and monitor his/her packages.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Start A Profitable Online Business In Nigeria. / Fraud Alerts / Current Uptrends In The Digital Financial Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.