Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). (2075 Views)

Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) / Banky W Now Doing Music How He Wants It — Adesua Etomi / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by Iamdbull: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
So few years ago after I completed my Nysc, I came back to my parents house and decided to pursue my music, so the 41k they paid us after service completion I carry am enter studio for Lagos to go and record what I was envisaging as my breakthrough single.

I came back after the successful studio session, then I met my mom and I told her about it, that was how my mama yab me o she said am just wasting the little money I suppose gather do better thing. To be honest I cried that day.

Couple of days later I traveled to ife where my sister had a room she's no longer using in order to start a new life after service. Luckily I got a job and 6 months later I was contacted by globacom to come and perform at a show they organized in my hometown.

This was nearly impossible because I had to go to work but then I can't miss this for anything. So I pretended to be sick at work, this was very easy for me because am always dancing and singing at morning devotion so all I had to do that day was to be quiet and my bosses at work and fellow staff that I used to entertain during morning devotion started showing concern. I told them I wasn't feeling fine and immediately they told me to go home, that's how I entered bus to ijebu ode ooo for the glo ojude oba festival that will take place that night.

I got to the show and performed before they brought the guest artiste which I think was slimcase, idowest and Mr real, shaku shaku just came out then so they were the hottest artistes then. I left for ife to resume back at my place of work and Everything was back to normal. The clip of my performance was out and I shared it to my family.

That's how I jammed a lecturer from my mom's university he was doing his ph.d in ife, he saw me at work and started talking about the show, fear dey even catch me make my Oga no hear because everything go cast be that.

That's how he talked about how my mom was going around and showing everybody in the university, the video of my performance.

I was touched for the first time in my life mama could show me off. This was even more touching because have always embarrassed her by being the number one Olodo at school when I was young lol.

That made me more determined in my music pursut that if being a successful musician will make mama proud I have to achieve it.

I stopped music then in 2018 so as to hustle because I need money to push my music, I hustled 2019 and 2020 and now 2021 am back.
Please kindly support me by streaming my new music, it's the best song released this year. Link below

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

If you want to watch the 2018 clip of my performance at the glo event you can check it on my I g page, link here

www.instagram.com/dbullofficial

4 Likes

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by gasparpisciotta: 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Silver nor gold have I none, but I pray that your efforts will be rewarded with good success in your chosen career.

Well done bro.

Continue and don’t relent, I want to hear more good news about you.
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by Iamdbull: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Silver nor gold have I none, but I pray that your efforts will be rewarded with good success in your chosen career.

Well done bro.

Continue and don’t relent, I want to hear more good news about you.
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by kodded(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
focus on your dream, you could be the next bella shumurdah
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
With this your horse chin... It's unbelievable that you can sing for real grin
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by Tunechiii: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mad ooo
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by Iamdbull: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
With this your horse chin... It's unbelievable that you can sing for real grin
Thanks
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by Iamdbull: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2021
kodded:
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by Nuelito: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
The bigger you I pray
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by tammyboy1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Blow first na
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by Iamdbull: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tunechiii:
Mad ooo
Lol
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by Iamdbull: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
tammyboy1:
Blow first na
Lol
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by sureukraine111: 6:13am On Jul 04, 2021
Cleanworld:
DSS Parade Arrested Suspects, Arms Seized At Sunday Igboho's Residents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpg3GuaoG5E
is this thread about Igboho?

You people will not respect your selves
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by Iamdbull: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
sureukraine111:
is this thread about Igboho?

You people will not respect your selves
Lol
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by Zz0r(f): 12:08am On Jul 07, 2021
Bigger you
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by Iamdbull: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zz0r:
Bigger you
Thanks
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos). by Iamdbull: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2021
kodded:
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Annie’s Brothers Attacks Charles Idibia For Insulting Their Mother Publicly / ?????????????? / As Wizkid Joins Millionaires Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.