Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,086 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated (73551 Views)

A Large Numbers Of Bandits Were Arrested By Soldiers In North West (video) / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / Miyetti Allah, Bandits Were Not Offered N100billion – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Mandela887(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Bandits are in Nigeria, Nnamdi kanu was in London, traveling all over the world, being treated with the finest wine, delicious meals and women while living in 5 star hotels and traveling on private jets on behalf of ipob, he was being treated well, why does he need Nigerian style of treatment. grin

Bandit dey wear dirty kaftan with ak47, Nnamdi kanu dey wear fendi ur father is useless

Make una judge for una self grin
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Mandela887(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Bandits are in Nigeria, Nnamdi kanu was in London, traveling all over the world, being treated with the finest wine, delicious meals and women while living in 5 star hotels and traveling on private jets on behalf of ipob, he was being treated well, why does he need Nigerian style of treatment. grin

Bandit dey wear dirty kaftan with ak47, Nnamdi kanu dey wear fendi

ur father is useless
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Caboceer: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You're a worthless mongrel
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by nograv: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What does that have to do with anything? Zombie..

As for what he got up to, for all we know it is all govt propaganda..

All we do know is how he has been treated compared to murderous bandits
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by ZolcheT: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Captain8(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. Fulani man well don, your plans are working divide and conquer, E go surprised una one day
fool.. have you seen any fulani man or woman online before? cownu don kukuma damaged una brains...

get lost. wasn't talking to animal like you..
get away let me enjoy my talk with humans..
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by abdul824: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
If you want to sympathise with Kanu and Igboho in recognition of the kinship ties you share with them you can freely do so without making farcical claims that criminals from North are treated with kid gloves.

Just September last year, the most notorious criminal in the history of North Central Nigeria, Gana, was extrajudicially neutralized by our Soldiers. Oh yeah, I understand that you will say he is not Fulani Muslim and thereby not entitled to be treated with kid gloves, but this was a criminal that was paid in the name of amnesty not once or twice not to terrorize the good people of Sankera in Benue Northeast. But don't even make attempt to deny his Northern identity because you always put people from Benue in the list whenever you want to point out the loopsided appointment made by Buhari.

If we say Gana is not northern enough, let me freshen up your memory on one Buharin Daji (Bush Buhari). He was a criminal generally attributed with the credit of initiating the current banditry in Zamfara and Northwest. He was neutralized in 2018. And guess what? He was a Muslim Fulani terrorist!

You may say "what about boko haram?"
Well, I don't need to remind anyone on how Mohammed Yusuf, the founder of the terrorist group was instantly arrested and killed in 2009. Shekau escaped killing before finally killing himself because he lived in bushes and caves. I don't need to remind you that it took America almost a decade to get at Osama whose tactics of hiding from authorities that Shekau emulated.

Today everyone is talking about Gumi (who I disapprove his romance with terrorists) but in 2012 or thereabouts we saw Obasanjo in Maiduguri going from house to house making meetings with critical families and members of Boko haram. Later he wrote in one of his hypocritical open letters accusing Jonathan of not treating boko haram with enough kid gloves, which he tacitly named "carrot and stick" approach to ending the insurgency.

But that claim by Obasanjo is also another farce. Jonathan was so respectful to boko haram that he ended up been duped huge monies he paid to wrong hands in the name of facilitating cease fire agreement with boko haram. Only for the terrorists to release a video debunking the announcement made by the late chief of defence staff, Alex Badeh, that government and boko haram have reached a cease fire agreement.

No criminal has ever enjoyed a kid glove treatment in this country like Nnamdi Kanu who the government allowed to pour all sort of vituperations and later turned to a mastermind of killings and arson in Nigeria. Let me remind you that his first arrest occurred almost the same time with that of Zakzaky. Kanu was freed. He was moving from one airports to another in many friendly nations that Nigeria would easily collaborate with to nab him but was allowed to continuously misbehave. He overplayed and four years later he was rearrested an all this while Zakzaky remain in custody against multiple court orders. Yet, we are everyday blackmailed with the narrative of criminals from North are treated with kid gloves.

Igboho attacked customs and immigration officers and stole their riffles. DSS invited him and he refused to honor it. DSS stormed his home, he engaged them in a gun battle. When the heat was unbearable he fled and you are here blackmailing people. Shey im strong, make him come back and fight na..

You cannot accuse the President of not doing well enough to secure lives only for you to be angry with him whenever he is dealing with criminals.

Ahmad Mubarak Tanimu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Oyin2212(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Emperormartin:
I can see most Yorubas are equally pained by the injustice system in Nigeria. But I don't understand the Yorubas in nairaland
Me too bro

1 Like

Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by 2special(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
fx45:
99% of those monikers writing nonsense and claiming to be Yorubas are Northerners. We know that already
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by AnanseK(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bandits are bombed on a regular basis by the Nigerian Air force and we all know that. We also know that some of them submit themselves for negotiations. I am sure IPOB terrorists can do the same.
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
tujays:
The truth is there's nothing like southerner or northerner but Nigerians. their is Ignorant Nigerians who have no Idea how the system works and are quick to play the victim card or just jump into the bandwagon. and their are Nigerians who knows every region Is suffering from the bad government policies and not just one sided. how could you claim the north is very poor dragging you back and all sought of bullish at the same time crying marginalization, all the juicy post goes to the north blah blah blah. those set of you that are so confused and blaming a singular tribe for your miserable life needs a thorough brain reevaluation. gra gra no be smartness.
This write-up with no logical buildup is an example of how the North is drawing us backwards
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Johndqee001(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nigeria is not a country period
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Ken4ward: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
joe54:
grin grin
The bandits surrendered themselves for reorientation but MNK was arrested sorry kidnapped either way both are enemies of the state.

This is a mumu answer, so they surrendered and their activities had gone worse. Please think before commenting
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by olympianares: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Continue
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by mapet: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Be asking me

I knew your type, lying in plain sight...hoping no one will find you out
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
mapet:

I knew your type, lying in plain sight...hoping no one will find you out
You want free education, go to pa Awo's grave.
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by tujays(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

This write-up with no logical buildup is an example of how the North is drawing us backwards
Define logic? So it's the north that has been constituting nuisances all over the world? your hypocrisy don't make yall to see your sick contributions to tarnishing the image of Nigeria.
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
tujays:
Define logic? So it's the north that has been constituting nuisances all over the world? your hypocrisy don't make yall to see your sick contributions to tarnishing the image of Nigeria.
You're talking about image. Boko haram enhances Nigeria's image abi? Or maybe the fourth deadliest terror group in the world?
Having 9.2 million children out of school is good for Nigeria's image I guess. Or a president that embarks on medical tourism.
Let's not forget abdulmutallab o. The Osama wannabe or isa Pantami the apologists for all terrorists
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by mapet: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You want free education, go to pa Awo's grave.

grin
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Calebigor(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
We are tired of Nation "Nigeria"!
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by bilulu(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
joe54:
grin grin
The bandits surrendered themselves for reorientation but MNK was arrested sorry kidnapped either way both are enemies of the state.
reorientation with guns? how has the reorientation fare till date? why haven't DSS burst them same way they busted Sunday?
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by AnanseK(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Buhari respect for Federal character in fighting terrorism

Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by wonder233: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Weren't fulanis killing southerners before 2019 elections? Why did the Yorubas still decide to give unflinching support to Buhari? Just to spite the ibos. Now the entire country is one big killing field.
Emperormartin:
I can see most Yorubas are equally pained by the injustice system in Nigeria. But I don't understand the Yorubas in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by walozanga(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
Buhari said bandits are hungry. That's why they are kidnapping and killing.

As for Nnamdi Kanu, any southerner that joins to rejoice in his capture is just a bumbling idiot

My dear is Yoruba Muslims included?
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by sultry69(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Emperormartin:
Many Yoruba's on Nairaland were pained with the state of things including arrested of KANU,my own believe as Yoruba is that Fulani terrorists have committed heinous crime throughout out Nigeria without being arrested,why the arrest of KANU that is fighting for his people, but your problems their are your polithiefcians and elites,likewise ours in SW. You see the few you see on nairaland are polithiefcians fearing for unknown if actualization of Oduduwa or Biafra take place or non Yoruba's pretending as Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by tujays(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're talking about image. Boko haram enhances Nigeria's image abi? Or maybe the fourth deadliest terror group in the world?
Having 9.2 million children out of school is good for Nigeria's image I guess. Or a president that embarks on medical tourism.
Let's not forget abdulmutallab o. The Osama wannabe or isa Pantami the apologists for all terrorists
If you have never seen outside the shores of Nigeria before, Just engage in a conversation with a foreigner online you would know that those things you mentioned can hardly be attributed to being a Nigerian coz those are Internal Issues that most countries face even the USA. foreigners easily sees you a scammer, a cheat, loud humans, drug dealer than any of those terrorisms shit you pointed out. those are Internal Issues that doesn't affect a foreigner. but you see these una thief thief and gragra attitude even small Ghana don tire for una people. Somalia, Afghanistan Citizens are respected more than Nigerians. Foreigners hates Nigeria coz of shady deals and gragra lifestyle of people mainly from the south.
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Petdagr8t(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
joe54:
grin grin

Keep saying what you don't know, any person that told you that Buhari Daji surrendered to Nigerian authorities is as stupid as you the poster. Last time I checked Buhari Daji that terrorist that took pictures with Katsina state government Hon Aminu Bello Masari came to the meeting with his Ak 47 riffles with his boys and also left with same. He was later killed by a fellow terrorist Dogo gide after some disagreement between their faction.
So don't come here to foolishly claim that Buhari Daji (forest Buhari) surrendered anything to the government. Your type is even worst than the bandits since I've noticed you're one of their sympathizers.
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by AnanseK(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
bilulu:

reorientation with guns? how has the reorientation fare till date? why haven't DSS burst them same way they busted Sunday?

Sunday can always present himself for re-orientation.
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Petdagr8t(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
joe54:
grin grin

Keep saying what you don't know, any person that told you that Buhari Daji surrendered to Nigerian authorities is as deluded as you the poster. Last time I checked Buhari Daji that terrorist that took pictures with Katsina state government Hon Aminu Bello Masari came to the meeting with his Ak 47 riffles with his boys and also left with same. He was later killed by a fellow terrorist Dogo gide after some disagreement between their faction.
So don't come here to foolishly claim that Buhari Daji (forest Buhari) surrendered anything to the government. Your type is even worst than the bandits since I've noticed you're one of their sympathizers.
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
No be dis one dey chase from End Sars? This one clout chasing to get desperate support. YouTube has videos on how bandits and terrorists are treated in Nigeria. This money miss road fake politician will not let us hear.

He’s not even relevant enough to be arrested.
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
tujays:
If you have never seen outside the shores of Nigeria before, Just engage in a conversation with a foreigner online you would know that those things you mentioned can hardly be attributed to being a Nigerian coz those are Internal Issues that most countries face even the USA. foreigners easily sees you a scammer, a cheat, loud humans, drug dealer than any of those terrorisms shit you pointed out. those are Internal Issues that doesn't affect a foreigner. but you see these una thief thief and gragra attitude even small Ghana don tire for una people. Somalia, Afghanistan Citizens are respected more than Nigerians. Foreigners hates Nigeria coz of shady deals and gragra lifestyle of people mainly from the south.
That's how you people think with your anus. How many foreigners have you met that see you as drug dealers more than see you as a country of terrorists. Are there no scammers or drug dealers in the US? Check list of countries with highest number of drug traffickers Nigeria is not even there. But do you know where the bring back our girls campaign got to? Even the white House!!
Nigeria is known as a country battling terrorism. Anywhere our president goes he must talk about terrorism. Not drug trafficking, not internet fraud but terrorism. So stop believing your own funny tales. Nigeria is the second most terrorised country in the world and this is according to a global ranking.
Re: Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated by Kuginzi: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
IN IGBO VOICE: WE GIVE FG 7 DAYS ULTIMATUM TO FLEE OUR READER MAAZI NNAMDI KANU FLOM DETENTION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed / Four APC Leaders Assassinated In Rivers State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.