Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,248 members, 7,884,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Are You Sure Post Ume Would Hold This Year? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Sure Post Ume Would Hold This Year? (784 Views)

Post-utme Not Likely To Hold This Year– Dibu Ojerinde / Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN / Imo State University Post Ume Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Sure Post Ume Would Hold This Year? by tenor600(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2007
I wonder if the 2007 post ume exam would ever hold in any university.

Taking a review of the last meeting held by the academic staffs of universities and the federal govt last year, it was said that post ume should be abolished,

The govt further said that all those who previously paid and wrote the past ume would be refunded back their money.

And Now that Nigeria has changed to another phase of civilian President do you think 2007 post ume would ever take place in any unversity

share your opinion and feedbacks, they're important to all of us.

Tenor600
Re: Are You Sure Post Ume Would Hold This Year? by odinakachi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2007
Well as u can see, the post ume issue is very fantastic in the sence that it allows only the qualified candidate to fit-in in various spaces in our university. I guess b4 now, any body can easily gain addmission in any university so far as they  have the money. Concerning the the issue on groung, the goverment is not saying that there should not be any post ume,  i think they are only saying that university should try to eliminate all the unnecessary cost charged for the post ume.Universities in the other hand saying that the money they caherged for the post ume is the cost of the materials used to conduct the exams.Mind you some unniversities have conduncted their post ume exams and some have scheduled to do theirs. So don't be diceived there is post ume in all the nigerian universities!!!
Re: Are You Sure Post Ume Would Hold This Year? by tenor600(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2007
Ordy,

I quit agree with you in the sence that some versities have already conducted theirs, this topic got me pixed off when i saw it on the newspaper so i decided to share with friends here.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Agriculture(unaab) 2007/2008 Admission / Rumors About Unilorin Post Ume 07/08 / Abu Post Ume Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.