Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:57 AM

Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State (38598 Views)

Mother, Wife Of Bandit Bokkolo Trapped As Air Force Bombs Militants In Sokoto / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo / Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Terrorists During A Meeting (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Buliwyf: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Niwdog:
says someone whose sole aim on nairaland is any thread that has to do with Igbo or Biafra
I don't engage with peeps like you
Ishu kpu ghi na ani(Anioma)

The monkey wrote some stuff and added Anioma in bracket for validation lol. You IPOB boys are clowns and jokers. And we will keep telling you that the day you learn to stand on your own two feet and not drag others into your madness is the day we know you are ready for Biafra or its Somalia you want.

Like I said go there and claim the part of Delta you want as Biafra na. Let's see if the natives won't beat your greedy dumb asses back across the river.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Buliwyf:

Don't mind him.
fake news and imposters just full nairaland. He wan Carry delta state put for their useless and selfish struggle cause of oil. see him using okpanam boy just to belong. very foolish ipob yoot.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by ChrisP92(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
So after bombing that place, the Fulani guys will wreak havoc and the police and Armed Forces who got this intelligence on the gathering of the Igbos will look lost as to how and where to get the killer herdsmen arrested. Shame!!
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Niwdog(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
Buliwyf:

The monkey wrote some stuff and added Anioma in bracket for validation lol. You IPOB boys are clowns and jokers. And we will keep telling you that the day you learn to stand on your own two feet and not drag others into your madness is the day we know you are ready for Biafra or its Somalia you want.

Like I said go there and claim the part of Delta you want as Biafra na. Let's see if the natives won't beat your greedy dumb asses back across the river.
the Anioma in bracket wasn't for you. I don't need to validate anything to you cause if you go through my post I don't denial where am from
If you Quote me again
You will loose someone special to you

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Buliwyf: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Niwdog:
the Anioma in bracket wasn't for you. I don't need to validate anything to you cause if you go through my post I don't denial where am from
If you Quote me again
You will loose someone special to you

Lol empty IPOB terrorist threats. I just quoted you again LMAO.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by MoIbrahim: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
sweetshisha:
tongue

Fulanis are very dull ... Causing chaos everywhere won't keep you in power beyond 2023 and after 2023 Fulanis would cash the cheques of the blood they deposited with interest

So there are no Igbos among the bombers? grin
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
sweetshisha:
tongue

Fulanis are very dull ... Causing chaos everywhere won't keep you in power beyond 2023 and after 2023 Fulanis would cash the cheques of the blood they deposited with interest

Simple we ABC.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Anglojosite7(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bahamas95:
Leave the guy alone, that's the bitter truth.

Ochuko can't be a police commissioner in any Northern state.
Stop being a liar of what you have not verified. Google the list of current serving commissioners of police in Nigeria and bury your face in shame.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Anglojosite7(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
stop being stupid.

Name one southern commissioner in kaduna.
Another one spotted.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by FashionCookie(f): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hope they've not gone to kill innocent people, claiming IPOB?
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by dedipathserv11: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Looking for the best-dedicated hosting server? Then you are on the right side of the web, we deliver the fastest and affordable best dedicated hosting solutions for our customers to go live faster. https://dedipath.com/
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Duvet1950: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Police commissioner in Delta State, Muhammed Ari, has confirmed that a security team led by the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) led an operation where some Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) camps were bombed in Delta State.

But these TERRORISTS in uniform would NIVER bomb FULANI TERRORISTS and yet some M0R0NS want us to remain in the same environment with such SAVAGES. NIGERIA is a lie and a CURSE. What is GOOD about Nigeria? Absolutely NOTHING! And to all the FULANI humble and obedient SLAVES, I wish you and your generations CONTINUE in perpetual POVERTY and SLAVERY.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Kuginzi: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
IN IGBO VOICE: WE GIVE FG 7DAYS ULTIMATUM TO LEREASE OUR READER MAAZI NNAMDI KANU FROM DETENTION

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by chigbo25: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
dederocs:

Igbos don't even love themselves, the biafra issue is ego, cos of how you guys were decimated in the last war. Igbos only love money, everyone knows this, no values.
Lol. Human being, others don't love themselves, Igbos only love money. Sha ur tribe no love money abi. Why are u shouting about the oil in ur region. And u think there is no hatred too among ur own people. Inter hate is there in Igbo land just like any other tribe. It only Hausa that I can say that are there for each other all the time. Igbos over love each other it only greedy for material things that made it looks like they don't. And these greed is found in all the southern regions. Again these greed exist because of the situation of the country.
Just no this the hate u give will consume u. The entire south are one and can easily live together because we have many things in common and understand each other better. But it that greed and hatred that is killing us and keeping us away. I bet u have not travelled to Eastern region to see the hate u have been feed with online.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Abagworo(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nwodosis:
They are bombing to clear and extend their grazing routes!

Simple!
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by vasel15: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Good,keep them out of the Niger Delta.

This calabar boy you are really so slow, see how many people liked ur comments that is to show you that you are failing, spits

1 Like

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by mosaicafrique: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by kizaronto: 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
careytommy37:
It will touch every non-fulani.
Continue hailing bubu

You are absolutely correct my dear. Let them keep rejoicing at thier foolishness. People who can not see beyond their nose and are not willing to learn from the sensible and responsible Southerners. Northern youths speak with one voice but Southern youths call them aboki thinking that they don't know what they are doing. Our eyes will become clear by the time Fulanis accomplishes their plan for all of us. Urhobo youth fights Igbos youth, Igbos youths quarrel with Yoruba youths and the senseless fights go round and round while the Northen youths watch , strategize and issue threat to all of all of us. What a monumental shame!

1 Like

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Gireiboy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
isokomarine:
may be you don't understand the meaning of war crime
Ok woo, what is a war crime?
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Principal196: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Chai!! but not surprised.
But let it be known once again that "to everything that goes around comes around and these which has begun will surely have an end.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by careytommy37(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
kizaronto:

You are absolutely correct my dear. Let them keep rejoicing at thier foolishness. People who can not see beyond their nose and are not willing to learn from the sensible and responsible Southerners. Northern youths speak with one voice but Southern youths call them aboki thinking that they don't know what they are doing. Our eyes will become clear by the time Fulanis accomplishes their plan for all of us. Urhobo youth fights Igbos youth, Igbos youths quarrel with Yoruba youths and the senseless fights go round and round while the Northen youths watch , strategize and issue threat to all of all of us. What a monumental shame!

The Petroleum Industry Bill is out and it favours the North. 30%.
I have not even seen the topic on nairaland yet.
Southern useful idi0ts have enabled bubu to position the North for eons to come.
The South will remain in perpetual subjugation until this contraption is balkanised
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Sunday2021: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
sweetshisha:
tongue

you can't do a jack.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Sunday2021: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
YorubarLord:
angry It's clear these people are up to something Nigerians are not prepared for IPOB or not. Something dangerous is coming and these liberal politically correct idiots still supporting this government actions would be the casualties. We are watching
your mother will be raped by Nigerian army and you cannot do a Jack.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Sunday2021: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
Mohammed a police commissioner in delta state
mumu! Who is the police commissioner of plateau state? Who is the police commissioner of nasarawa state?
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by YorubarLord: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Like the way bandits are currently raping your mother right. Pig
Sunday2021:
your mother will be raped by Nigerian army and you cannot do a Jack.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by YorubarLord: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
You can't do a Jack grin. Bastard uncircumcised Fulani pig. Now let me educate you... Its you can't do Jack. But you see very soon the whole of Nigeria would gang up against your useless tribe and you all will be exterminated men, women and children. Your history will be forgotten like you never existed. Plans are secretly ongoing and Nigerian army won't be able to save you when that day comes. Very soon we will do Jack.. Animal fvckers like your pedophile prophet mohammed
Sunday2021:
you can't do a jack.
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 03, 2021
God bless The Nigerian Air Force!
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by SimplyShit: 5:35am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin

Pulaani mumu

Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by peteregwu(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
charlesazeh:

Happened yesterday and it’s true

Na waoo...
Re: Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State by Sunday2021: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
YorubarLord:
You can't do a Jack grin. Bastard uncircumcised Fulani pig. Now let me educate you... Its you can't do Jack. But you see very soon the whole of Nigeria would gang up against your useless tribe and you all will be exterminated men, women and children. Your history will be forgotten like you never existed. Plans are secretly ongoing and Nigerian army won't be able to save you when that day comes. Very soon we will do Jack.. Animal fvckers like your pedophile prophet mohammed
when a foool borrow hundred naira data from mtn.
Hahahaaa! Where is Nnamdi kanu of Ethiopia, Kenya, Brazil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes / Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.