Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,224 members, 7,974,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:12 PM

Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen (43581 Views)

Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Idiko1: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2021
I simply can believe Ndigbo still have men in the Nigerian armed forces yet this crap is being perpetuated on Igbo land by the diehard jihadists from northern region of Nigeria. I can bet my last cent that if the reverse is the case, the soldiers from northern region would have mounted a serious mutiny by now.
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by MadamExcellency: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2021
Monogamy:

Yeah I did, I didn't just read, I also apply logic when reading news..

So the community sacked the Fulani herdsmen that have been terrorizing the community and then in return 100's of soldiers came to defend the Fulani herdsmen..

Here is the question..

How logical is that statement?

Are there no Igbo Enugu Indigenes, Igbo army officers from wherever they might have sent from to raised down houses and sacked the villagers in Enugu state?

Even the media was clever to add this

Let's be logic when reading news and don't let us be emotionally astray

See foolish reasoning.

Are you from Enugu State?

International Community designated Fulani Herdsmen as the fourth most deadliest terrorist group in the world. The Fulani government with the Fulani Security Agencies are fighting for the terrorist herdsmen - Fact

1 Like

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Idiko1: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2021
Monogamy:

So the community sacked the Fulani herdsmen that have been terrorizing the community and then in return 100's of soldiers came to defend the Fulani herdsmen..

Here is the question..

Are there no Igbo Enugu Indigenes, Igbo army officers from wherever they might have sent from to raised down houses and sacked the villagers in Enugu state?

There is nothing illogical about the statement but you. It takes more the sheep brain to be logical. How many Igbo are mere commissioners of police in south east zone? How many Igbo are GOCs of military formations in southeast zone? I could bet there is Igbo as commander of battalion in southeast zone. This cannot be said of other zones, especially in northern zones, where the Fulani, Kanuri and Hausa hold command of paramilitary units.
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by dederocs(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2021
You might see it as attacking invaders, but government might see it as violence on citizens, we all are not happy with the herdsmen issue, but we know government will always react to incidences of violence being meted out on citizens. This government must be impartial, this is what true patriotic progressives ask for, let us build strong police institutions that is autonomous under law, and free from interference, but only accountable to the people and constitution. We all want a country a free country, of stability, peace and true justice, under a new people's constitution, not this constitution that reeks of colonial and military doctrines. Nigerians must be objective, this nepotism will destroy us. We are one.

1 Like

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by obembet(f): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2021
Northernblood3:
I have conviction in me that one day, Ndi Igbo will definitely rise above it's enemy, They may have upper hand now, but it won't be long. China was once like us but today those persecution made them come out stronger.

It is situations like this that will forge boys into men and men into mighty men

It's possible bro but not this our greedy and selfish generation. No Military man will go to any village with the help and information of some villagers.

Fulani use your brother against you
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by victme1(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2021
This is a reminder to my Fulani brothers!
Buhari's tenor will end!
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by afube: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=Northernblood3 post=103279185]I have conviction in me that one day, Ndi Igbo will definitely rise above it's enemy, They may have upper hand now, but it won't be long. China was once like us but today those persecution made them come out stronger.

It is situations like this that will forge boys into men and men into mighty men[/quotes]

I truly feel for the Black African, totally helpless and hopeless with a soul tormented by tribalism and suffering severe cognitive dissonance associated with his hypocritical religiosity. I am completely done with the half-demented souls inhabiting the ZOO, whatever they see at the hands of the Fulani jihadists let them bear the consequences, anybody fighting to liberate these people is wasting his time.

IPOB will fight for IPOB.............others can carry their loss abeg !!! bunch of ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Jayrow08: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2021
AmuAwusa:
And the lord hardened Pharaoh's heart the more...
U self reason am ba?

1 Like

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Godswrath(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2021
With all these behaviors of the men in uniform, tell me why wouldn't we rejoice when they've been killed by UGM?
Just tell me.

adenigga:

He later switched off his phone.
Source: https://punchng.com/Youths-flee-as-soldiers-invade-Enugu-community-for-sacking-herdsmen
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Lastanza: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2021
The attack on security agencies in the south east wasn't really about IPOB but an overtime built up resentment by the people against the security agencies because of oppression and atrocities they've been committing overtime in the region.

These people must have reported the crimes of these herdsmen men over and over and nothing was done but immediately the people took action, they responded like commandos.

Is it also part of their professional ethics to burn down people's houses in the cause of their operations? Bandits.

They have really done well and should be promoted and redeployed to the north east to effectively utilize their expertise

1 Like

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by oyeb15: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2021
The stewpid governors in the South are down with inferiority complex . They couldnt challenge their Fulani masters.
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Bahamas95(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2021
If you hear anybody say that rubbish ONE NIGERIA around you give the idi0t a hot slap to reset his/her brains....

ONE NIGERIA na scam.

1 Like

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by CapitalBank: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2021
Monogamy:

Here is the question..

Talking in the rubbish and in the nonsense. Has this not be confirmed across various regions opposing the fulani herdsmen menace as their MO?
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by nonhuman(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2021
Bigflamie:
The south is going to be overrun by herdsmen these coming months. It's not going to be funny. Buhari is on a mission but he will eventually fail
buhari will not fail, stop giving yourself a false hope, this has been a grand plan and has been well articulated, no body has the power to stand on their way they have everything planed out, the power belongs to them
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2021
God's willing nigeria will breakup.
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Monogamy: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
where's Adadike my love.

Abi she still dey pop champagne in celebration of Kanu's arrest.

tomorrow if these useless soldiers get killed you'll expect me to be sympathetic to them.

lol the next few months will be funny in the south especially east and west
Fulani herdsmen will roam and Miam without hindrance and any attempt to prevent them soldiers and DSS will give the person Kanu and Igboho treatment.

Las Las e go reach everybody whether you support Kanu or not.

we've been conquered that's the reality on ground

Where are ESN? Enugu has been over ran by herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by naturefellow(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
AmuAwusa:
And the lord hardened Pharaoh's heart the more...

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
I have learnt to believe nothing good is attached with this administration. Failed govt
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Zieus: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Monogamy:
This is one side of the story..

Tell us the other part
Which other part do you want to hear
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Notasyouthink: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Monogamy:

You people should stop getting emotional when reading news from Nigeria medias.. The same medias that told us Kanu was arrested in 5 different countries as if Kanu is Omnipresent..

But you always believe this same media you are castigating now especially when the news they dished is in your favor.
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Yankee101: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
If this is an agenda to propagate fulani then buhari will drop like a log of wood in water
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Bigpat: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
The report says they don't know the reason for the invasion but the headline already said it was because of the sacking of herdsmen from the community. With propaganda, damage could come but that doesn't mean you can succeed. Anything now, you think it is about Biafra, just to get sympathy. Biafra is not Nigeria's problem. Nigeria has bad leadership, economic & security problem to think of, pls.
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by naijamerican: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
I cannot wait until Buhari and his cohorts die. It will be a glorious day
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Omodua(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
adenigga:

He later switched off his phone.
Source: https://punchng.com/Youths-flee-as-soldiers-invade-Enugu-community-for-sacking-herdsmen
For Christ sake,could we continue this way - hunting people on mere suspicion of being IPOB?
The community wants to protect themselves from herdsmen. But soldiers came in their numbers to protect Fulani's from molestation. Why the double standard. The natives want protection but are being hounded by security agencies. Certainly, all is not well with the polity. There is every evidence that FG are behind these Fulani herdsmen and insurgency going on the country.
The only option left now is for the South to unite and liberate themselves from clutches of domestic neocolonialism and Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Baeton: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Can imagine what is going on,why them join us snd these animals together
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Lightorder: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

They were all trash talking Kanu.
They don't understand what Nnamdi Kanu was doing for Southern Nigeria.
Now they have arrested him and silienced him, they will now be emboldened to carry out all sorts of impunity so the coming weeks and months will be interesting.
Southern Nigerians are stupid abeg.
how many hours after they arrested him, Sunday Igbohos resident was viciously attacked. People from the south don’t have sense at all upon all their educational backgrounds. We don’t know where and when and where jokes and hatred should stop. MNK and his type are the ones who kept this government on check
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Lightorder: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

They were all trash talking Kanu.
They don't understand what Nnamdi Kanu was doing for Southern Nigeria.
Now they have arrested him and silienced him, they will now be emboldened to carry out all sorts of impunity so the coming weeks and months will be interesting.
Southern Nigerians are stupid abeg.
how many hours after they arrested him, Sunday Igbohos residence was viciously attacked. People from the south don’t have sense at all upon all their educational backgrounds. We don’t know where and when and where jokes and hatred should stop. MNK and his type are the ones who kept this government on check. They are dealing with those who stick their heads out for you and you are senselessly here jeering and cheering . Information for everyone, every freedom fighter living or death knows and is used to being jailed, being arrested, being profiled and humiliated. You who sit back here jeering is the coward.
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Burstit(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Monogamy:
This is one side of the story..

Tell us the other part
the other side be say ur mama and im sister de drag ur father's blockus
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by InvertedHammer: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
/
Those politically correct Igbo folks in Ohaneze and co. that are quick to chastise MNK/ESN should go and defend Enugu people. Abi is it Ebubeagu supposedly formed by Eastern Governors that are being rounded up by the military?

If only Sunday and Kanu listened. I asked them to stop defending their zones because the people they believe they are fighting for are ingrates. Let Fulani herdsmen have their way. Whoever survives would have learned a bitter lesson.

/
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Maintain21: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
We don't have representatives talk more of governors in south East, our governors are after money, God pls help IGBOS no leader in southeast.
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by israelmao(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fulani army.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) / Aisha Buhari Joins The Accolade Challenge. Reacts To Photo Of Trump With Buhari / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.