Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection (76897 Views)

Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence / #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by GeneralPula: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

Did u rape her

U obviously don't know the meaning of rape and abuse

You’re dealing with people who only use emotions and not logic

2 Likes

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by tunjilana: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2021
DoctorStylish:
To be very honest .
This is very sad. The fact that some folks here think it wasn't rape because a condom was found. Why on earth would anyone want to have S*x with a 12 year old .I just don't understand, and I can't understand. The level of rape keeps increasing everyday What happened to S*x workers? I think a very stringent punishment should be made to rapist .
The whole school should be investigated .
One of the problems of Nigeria is that we don't give our kids sex education or orientation. We always diss from discussions like this . A 12 year old abroad would know that its bad for predator to even stalk her on social media talk more of attempting to have an affair or something. Sometimes we think giving children exposure (opening their eyes) is bad but that's not the reality .
R.I.P

Sex education is the main thing. there are many of these young girls having boyfriends who are equally as young as them, if a 12 year old has sex with a 15 year old boy, that is not rape. It only becomes rape when an adult >18 is involved or she was forced by the under 18 guy. Lets educate ourselves. Many teenage kids are dating and having sex with fellow teenage kids without proper guidance or knowledge of Dos and Donts from parents

4 Likes

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2021
jaxxy:

And what if it's ur daughter. What would u say? Will u also consider it?

Obviously

You don't have to let emotions cloud your sentiments
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by stanisbaratheon: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

Nothing

It don't look like rape

It looks consensual

Okay.

I understand that school is a mixed school. I suggest a proper investigation be done. If it happens that her fellow student had sex with her, then some other students might know about it or at least know who she's dating in that school.

3 Likes

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Romanoff(f): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2021
lilvicky68:

For a girl of 12years to be raped..then I wonder what they must have done to those of 15 to 17 years..I hope they catch the culprit..

Amen o.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by tunjilana: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2021
Romanoff:
Go to front page and fools displaying their folly. Someone can be raped even when the rapist is wearing a condom.

If you don't give consent, it is rape.

If the person hasn't gotten to 18 years, it is statutory rape. Even if she seduced you or you claim to be in a relationship with him or her.

A person who abused a minor is a rapist, guilty of statutory rape. A person who is in a sexual relationship with a minor is guilty of statutory rape.

Please educate yourself and repent if you've been abusing minors, else, you will meet your doom one of these days.

Many kids in secondary school date themselves. Statutory rape applies if the other party is not a minor. As sad as this case is, I wont be shocked if it was a fellow student (who is equally a minor) that slept with her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Grandmeister(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2021
stanisbaratheon:

Okay.

I understand that school is a mixed school. I suggest a proper investigation be done. If it happens that her fellow student had sex with her, then some other students might know about it or at least know who she's dating in that school.
If the school is a mixed school then there's a high chance that she had sex with a fellow minor. That rules out rape. Again that's my opinion. Only an inexperienced minor will forget a condom inside a woman. Parenting gone wrong.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2021
Grandmeister:

If the school is a mixed school then there's a high chance that she had sex with a fellow minor. That rules out rape. Again that's my opinion. Only an inexperienced minor will forget a condom inside a woman. Parenting gone wrong.

Premiere Academy is a mixed school
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

Obviously

You don't have to let emotions cloud your sentiments

U have already concluded in ur little mind that she slept with sm1else. Meaning she cudnt have been raped? Is that logical to u?

Or do u know the person personally enough to conclude that? That is also personal sentiment if u don't know.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by stanisbaratheon: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2021
Grandmeister:

Terrible situation cry
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2021
Romanoff:
Go to front page and fools displaying their folly. Someone can be raped even when the rapist is wearing a condom.

If you don't give consent, it is rape.

If the person hasn't gotten to 18 years, it is statutory rape. Even if she seduced you or you claim to be in a relationship with him or her.

A person who abused a minor is a rapist, guilty of statutory rape. A person who is in a sexual relationship with a minor is guilty of statutory rape.

Please educate yourself and repent if you've been abusing minors, else, you will meet your doom one of these days.

You kind of assume that minors don't have sex

And they can't use condoms

Most people had sex with their age grades before turning 18

2 Likes

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Princerichi0(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2021
Some guys are wicked o. You rape a girl and leave the condom inside her.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Igwe29(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2021
If the girl didn't consent to the sexual abuse and didn't enjoy every bit of it, she could have easily opened up to her parents or a close school guardian and the prevention of her death would have been feasible and her rapist arrested.

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2021
jaxxy:

U have already concluded in ur little mind that she slept with sm1else. Meaning she cudnt have been raped? Is that logical to u?

Or do u know the person personally enough to conclude that? That is also personal sentiment if u don't know.

You don't understand that she didn't want to mention her lover

She might not even know she has a condom in her

Nigerian youths shd just stop thinking with their anus abeg

Be critical for once

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by DoctorStylish: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2021
Exactly
tunjilana:

Sex education is the main thing. there are many of these young girls having boyfriends who are equally as young as them, if a 12 year old has sex with a 15 year old boy, that is not rape. It only becomes rape when an adult >18 is involved or she was forced by the under 18 guy. Lets educate ourselves. Many teenage kids are dating and having sex with fellow teenage kids without proper guidance or knowledge of Dos and Donts from parents
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Vireani79: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:
Who fvck her

Obviously that's not rape

Even if I minor says Bleep me
As long as it's a minor
In law it's called rape
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by chloedogie(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2021
See as nigerian youths changed a 14 year old to 12 year old within minutes of arguing with each other. Comprehension is gone down the drain in this country since sperm was seen inside that condom, run a DNA and keep the result.

Then lets start running DNA for every suspected guy or man around her till the culprit is nailed down.

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Vireani79: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2021
caesymore:
We just want to be like westerners bringing our kids up the modern way without proper coaching unlike most westerners.
It will be irritating to learn that there is a possibility that this girl had a conceptual sex at this age.
Those westerners are guided to the extent that they are even sternly thought the cons and pros of sex at tender age, even with the help of sex counsellors.

Growing up in the early 90's who knows what sex is among the minors, we had lots of outdoor and indoor activities that kept us active also giving us informal education, sex was incognito then. some of us even avoided sitting with the opposite sex, as funny as it sounded it aided in avoiding this kind of stories.

But these days Parents dish out gadgets with data to kids at very tender age some claim they monitor there kids which is a lie most tell themselves(you cant monitor them enough), with all the ads on display these days hmmm.
Some even give their kids most sophisticated gadgets just for the envy of others but to their unknown detriment of their kids.

Believe it or not as bad as it is it cant get anymore better but worse, the society at large have failed to help secure these young ones till they are ripped.

RIP to this young Soul.

A minor cannot have consensual sex
It's rape as long it's a minor
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2021
It mostly look like a minor abused another minor albeit consensually
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by gidson12(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2021
caesymore:
We just want to be like westerners bringing our kids up the modern way without proper coaching unlike most westerners.
It will be irritating to learn that there is a possibility that this girl had a conceptual sex at this age.
Those westerners are guided to the extent that they are even sternly thought the cons and pros of sex at tender age, even with the help of sex counsellors.

Growing up in the early 90's who knows what sex is among the minors, we had lots of outdoor and indoor activities that kept us active also giving us informal education, sex was incognito then. some of us even avoided sitting with the opposite sex, as funny as it sounded it aided in avoiding this kind of stories.

But these days Parents dish out gadgets with data to kids at very tender age some claim they monitor there kids which is a lie most tell themselves(you cant monitor them enough), with all the ads on display these days hmmm.
Some even give their kids most sophisticated gadgets just for the envy of others but to their unknown detriment of their kids.

Believe it or not as bad as it is it cant get anymore better but worse, the society at large have failed to help secure these young ones till they are ripped.

RIP to this young Soul.

There is nothing like conceptual sex in cases of underage......she is 14
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by marsup: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2021
xpressionx:

Lemme school you.

A 12 year old girl has no gotten to the age of consent.
Even if she was the one that "wooed" you.

That is why Baba Ijesha is in court.

The age for consent in Nigeria is 18years.

Maybe you are used to illicit sex like our brothers from the "not" who marry children.
Repent before it's too late.
it’s called Statutory rape.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2021
Vireani79:

Even if I minor says Bleep me
As long as it's a minor
In law it's called rape

U don't get it

What is it's another minor that bleeped her

That's just an abuse
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by marsup: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2021
lordm:
Carry out a DNA test with the sperm and see if it will match any of the staff and some students in that School.
In Nigeria?�
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by marsup: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2021
Vireani79:

A minor cannot have consensual sex
It's rape as long it's a minor
statutory rape.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by ZaOzaRoom(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2021
I lost my virginity at the age of 26.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by neonly: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2021
xpressionx:

You are a MAD man

Don't answer d idot am sure his a kid preparing for jamb or ssce he don't know anything except been feed and bet naija
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Psoul(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2021
Niwdog:
Same way a minor added me on Facebook
I had to go through her profile but what I saw made me to shake my head. Her pictures and posture we're that of a LovePeddler not even upcoming one.
I had to delete the friend request
The child in Question is not up to 13
The school should be thoroughly investigated
It happens in most Nigeria boarding school

Had the same experience.
I was wondering ooo.
So this small girl had no fear, after looking at my profile picture, had the mind to send me friend's request.
What did she think she and I will be talking about.
These kids of kids do we have these days
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Romanoff(f): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

You kind of assume that minors don't have sex

And they can't use condoms

Most people had sex with their age grades before turning 18

If it's sex between two minors, it's not rape so none of them can be liable. But when an adult sleeps with a minor, it's rape sir.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by jaxxy(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

You don't understand that she didn't want to mention her lover

She might not even know she has a condom in her

Nigerian youths shd just stop thinking with their anus abeg

Be critical for once

If she willing had sex wouldn't she Or her partner be looking for the condom? Meaning she will be fully aware?

If she was raped with a condom who will she ask about any condom her rapist?

Let's be logical here.

@op, the lesson here really is when kids are unusually redrawn that's when u make sure they talk not just thinking they need rest. It cud be a matter of life and death like we have seen here.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2021
Romanoff:

If it's sex between two minors, it's not rape so none of them can be liable. But when an adult sleeps with a minor, it's rape sir.

Know this and know peace.

Doesn't look like rape
It may be what u call it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.