Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow (1764 Views)

Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Delta Chapter In Peaceful Rally. / BREAKING!! APC Dares Governor Umahi, Conducts Peaceful Rally In Abakaliki(photos / Counter Rally Of Ekiti Drivers & Okada Riders At Governmet House Supporting PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Atiwaye: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2021
I'm not interested in this oduduwa republic of a thing before but right now I'm just passionate about their activities. I'm join the rally tomorrow. I never know Buhari is a insensitive leader if Sunday igboho offended you his properties also offended you?

How many bandits or terrorists Buhari kill or arrested? If you are a traveler you will agree with me that our roads is not safe and if you are traveling by road there's a probability of getting kidnapped or ambushe by fulaniherdsmen..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by babs18: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2021
It's really unfair
Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Atiwaye: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2021
If you are a Yoruba and you reside in lagos come out and let show our solidarity for our brother.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Atiwaye: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Very very unfair.
babs18:
It's really unfair
Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by vanunu: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2021
I will not miss the rally tomorrow. God bless Igboho.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Gentlerespect76: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2021
You say you "never know Buhari is a insensitive leader "? Were you born yesterday? Please park well, you are a late comer.

Atiwaye:
I'm not interested in this oduduwa republic of a thing before but right now I'm just passionate about their activities. I'm join the rally tomorrow. I never know Buhari is a insensitive leader if Sunday igboho offended you his properties also offended you?

How many bandits or terrorists Buhari kill or arrested? If you are a traveler you will agree with me that our roads is not safe and if you are traveling by road there's a probability of getting kidnapped or ambushe by fulaniherdsmen..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Angelparadise: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2021
Solidly in support of the rally , how can the most primitive tribe hold southern Nigerians to Ramson in this 21st century.

12 Likes

Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Kdon2: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
You say you "never know Buhari is a insensitive leader "? Were you born yesterday? Please park well, you are a late comer.

A late comer is welcome too. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by criuze(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2021
What's happening in Nigeria is only natural, colonialism is a straight transfer from slavery

Big nations force into one entity, and highjacked by a greedy satanic subset of afro/Asiatic nomads

It is only natural the various nationalities rises and find their natural homes

If you like believe but it will only take time
Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by flamingREED(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2021
Who else noticed that the number of people condemning this government on this forum has suddenly increased?
It's a welcome development.
And also know that the one that calls himself PrinceOfLagos is in no way a southerner.

11 Likes

Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Atiwaye: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2021
Those Abokis that looting Nigeria where them today?
Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Atiwaye: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2021
We can't continue sitting down and fold hands like mumu and watching people we elected to keep terrorising us.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Resurrection212: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2021
I swear I'm join them tomorrow too.
Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by joe54: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2021
Careful please
Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by November1857(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2021
Resurrection212:
I swear I'm join them tomorrow too.
No don't joined ! Continue supporting the Nigeria security operative in decimating Ipob and ESN,

The chicken has finally come home for roasting...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by DankemzI(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2021
I'm in support of the rally!
Aluta continua

4 Likes

Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Resurrection212: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2021
Don't ever quote me again Young man.
November1857:
No don't joined ! Continue supporting the Nigeria security operative in decimating Ipob and ESN,

The chicken has finally come home for roasting...
Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Kooldon(f): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2021
securing my spot for update
Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by November1857(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2021
Resurrection212:
Don't ever quote me again Young man.
Cry me a river, perhaps lagoon !
My advice, before you join any protest or rally, first of all ask GOD forgiveness to avoid being hurt/killed by the same security operative you were calling to decimates Ipob for calling/asking for referendum for self determination which is human rights...

5 Likes

Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Resurrection212: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2021
You don't have sense ipob terrorist criminal are not well organized.
November1857:
Cry me a river, perhaps lagoon !
My advice, before you join any protest or rally, first all ask GOD forgiveness avoid being hurt/killed by the same security operative you were calling to decimates Ipob for calling/asking for referendum for self determination which is human rights...
Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by FarahAideed: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

Don't mind the clown

3 Likes

Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Tinubuadvocate: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2021
Let me state it clear now that the rally will be cancel by the organizer because they are for love and more intelligent police said the rally will be hijacked by hoodlums so the leader of the secessionist movement should forget the rally.
Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Tinubuadvocate: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2021
Don't waste your life man Yoruba are intelligent than this.
Atiwaye:
We can't continue sitting down and fold hands like mumu and watching people we elected to keep terrorising us.
Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Tinubuadvocate: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2021
I'm urging Yoruba people to shun the rally. We need peace in our land.
Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by notym2chektym: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2021
Thank God you have seen the truth at last,.. What happened to Igboho is a huge slap to the entire Yoruba race and must not be allowed to continue.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Monogamy: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2021
Make sure you update us tomorrow evening how the protest went
Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Tinubuadvocate: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2021
You have got work you will never finished.
1055five:
[s][/s]
Re: I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow by Tinubuadvocate: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2021
You are talking nonsense which slap on Yoruba people. Stop instigating problems.
notym2chektym:
Thank God you have seen the truth at last,.. What happened to Igboho is a huge slap to the entire Yoruba race and must not be allowed to continue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra / Yoruba Nation Agitators Release Proposed Constitution For New Country, Give Citi / When You See This, What Tribe Do You Think Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.