Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,550 members, 7,944,638 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana (4428 Views)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / 'Ghetto Name': Woman Denied Job As Company Says Her Name Sounds Too Local / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
nigeria is just a country of mad, hungry mudder fuggerz grin Togo has more respect than that elefule zoo., what has nigeria got, apart from stealing, violence, poverty, rituals, pr0stitution, boko haram? your boys mad? of course they are mad. why won't they made when they are jobless, hungru and stvpid? grin and ruled by an illiterate cattle rearer? anybody will be mad to to be a nigerian grin how many can afford to eat three meals a day? how many can sleep with their two eyes closed at night? grin

[s][/s]
Thank God say you know sef say our madness pass una own ,so you won't cross your lane
I gat no time for this shit you are typing. Abeg when are you carrying out your threat of killing Nigerians?... I can't wait to feed your bones to my dogs. If you don't carryout your threat between now and tomorrow, don't quote me again.
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Look at this goat. Lawyers in your zoo, after 4 years at the university and 1 year at the law school are paid 10,000 naira (which is 100 Ghana cedis) grin 100 Ghana cedis for a lawyer per month in niegria grin grin grin grin oh dear oh dear grin

nigeria is busy spreading poverty like no man's business. I pity you nigerians grin soon we will change your name to Federal Republic of Poverty grin oh dear oh dear grin

[s][/s]
See as you dey run mouth like demented idiot, who do prostitution pass Ghana? Fro my experience in Ghana so far, 99.9% of all your girls are baby Mamas,I was so shocked when ur fellow Ghanaian told me your men are highly irresponsible that all they know is Bleep around without condom, impregnate and flee. Am very sure you don't know your father as well . Ghanaians are piece of shit,an average Nigerian here can feed ten Ghanaian people.Even your ladies prefer our men to yours because they know we are better,richer and responsible.... We are the best , even South African ladies melt for our guys because of the way we spend. We not poor and we are exposed to life. Deep down you envy us but you won't admit it here.
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Look at this goat. Lawyers in your zoo, after 4 years at the university and 1 year at the law school are paid 10,000 naira (which is 100 Ghana cedis) grin 100 Ghana cedis for a lawyer per month in niegria grin grin grin grin oh dear oh dear grin

nigeria is busy spreading poverty like no man's business. I pity you nigerians grin soon we will change your name to Federal Republic of Poverty grin oh dear oh dear grin

[s][/s]
Shame no dey catch you? You are x 10 of all all these of your insults because na Nigeria platform you still dey use. You are obsessed with Nairaland, you will die if you don't log in a day. I challenge you to leave Nairaland and swear an oath here before you leave( so that you won't stylishly open another account).... You can't imagine a Nigerian getting obsessed and addicted to Ghanaweb, it's not possible, it will never happen. So you can go to hell,ghanaboy�����
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
madness? and who gives a fvck about mad people? grin the guy is proud because he is mad grin grin no wonder nigeria is not even fit for animals to live grin sufferheads and mudder fuggerz grin no light, hunger, kidnappers full everywhere grin stvidity everywhere grin buhari is still searching for his primary school certificate grin grin

shebi you heard the cries of your nigerian mudder fuggerx in Ghana? those sufferheads are hearing it grin and they can't even go back to that zoo because that shithole is even worse grin chai, how una come be soo f00lish?

[s][/s]
So na coward you be sef, never you quote me again till you make real ur threat, dundy
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
f00lish goat. do you know the number of nigerians arriving Ghana every day? even with Ghana's borders closed grin they are coming as if masquerade is pursuing them grin grin grin nigeria must go grin

fleeing from poverty and insecurity? grin even buhari is not safe in that shiithole grin can't you see you zoo is sinking like titanic. niegria is sinking but f00ls like you won't even see it. grin Federal Republic of F00ls grin

[s][/s]
Ghanaians full here dey do shoemaker bd truck pushers
GHANA MUST GO PART TWO LOADING
GHANA MUST GO PART TWO LOADING

1 Like

Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by dawndeal: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
f00lish goat. do you know the number of nigerians arriving Ghana every day? even with Ghana's borders closed grin they are coming as if masquerade is pursuing them grin grin grin nigeria must go grin

fleeing from poverty and insecurity? grin even buhari is not safe in that shiithole grin can't you see you zoo is sinking like titanic. niegria is sinking but f00ls like you won't even see it. grin Federal Republic of F00ls grin

[s][/s]
Go to page 1,one of ur brother is already begging you to stop your nonsense threat, he knows us better , we don't just make threat, we carry it out, idiat
Re: I Need A Legit Job As A Nigerian In Ghana by Valeti: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Another graduate supporting the people who made them jobless!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Got An Invite From Learnania Please Check This Out. / Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre / Lost Of WAEC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.