Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,122 members, 7,973,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:54 AM

Burna Boy Turns 30yrs As He Celebrate With Fans At Miami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Turns 30yrs As He Celebrate With Fans At Miami (511 Views)

I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) / Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Turns 30yrs As He Celebrate With Fans At Miami by Chizzypee(m): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nigerian international singer Burna Boy on Friday clock 30 years old, and his fans and followers have taken to major social media platforms in the country to celebrate him.

Recall that the Grammy Award winner a few days back had taken to his social media timeline to reveal how he wants to celebrate his 30th birthday.
Read more ��
https://www.9jalegit.com.ng/2021/07/burna-boy-celebrate-as-he-aged-30yrs.html

Re: Burna Boy Turns 30yrs As He Celebrate With Fans At Miami by Ddmase: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hnnmm

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Turns 30yrs As He Celebrate With Fans At Miami by Sunnybay7: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Happy Birthday Oluwa Burna

(1) (Reply)

Why Have Obi Cubana Never Celebrated His Mother's Birthday. / Lagos State To Prosecute Yomi Fabiyi For Contempt Of Court Over OKO IYABO Movie / If You Like The Glow In My Skin And That Youthful Ageless Look, Holla @ Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.