Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Photostory: Kano Hisbah Says No To Mannequins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photostory: Kano Hisbah Says No To Mannequins (702 Views)

Photostory: Atiku In Kano 2019 Vs Atiku 2023 / Shatu Garko: MURIC Backs Hisbah, Says Miss Nigeria Pageant Is Like Bbnaija / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photostory: Kano Hisbah Says No To Mannequins by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Photostory: Kano Hisbah says no to mannequins

Lalasticlala

Re: Photostory: Kano Hisbah Says No To Mannequins by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
I therefore endorse the ban on mannequins since Mohammed/lawani now looks beyond what is Quran is against
Re: Photostory: Kano Hisbah Says No To Mannequins by Ddmase: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hnnmm angry
Re: Photostory: Kano Hisbah Says No To Mannequins by Joromi1: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Now I know why they banned mannequins. They're scared the poor almajiris would rape the lifeless objects. If they can rape cows and goats then mannequins are not safe. Hørny bastards.
Re: Photostory: Kano Hisbah Says No To Mannequins by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Joromi1:
Now I know why they banned mannequins. They're scared the poor almajiris would rape the lifeless objects. If they can rape cows and goats then mannequins are not safe. Hørny bastards.

Lol

Be diplomatic in your submissions.
Re: Photostory: Kano Hisbah Says No To Mannequins by tillaman(m): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
grin
I’ll start taking them serious the moment they storm Nigerian brewery and shut them down
Plant some dynamites there and blow shit up
I’ll believe they are the real Deal
Hiskabah, Hiskelebete, Hiskoloboto
Re: Photostory: Kano Hisbah Says No To Mannequins by Orubebe01: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Aboki
Re: Photostory: Kano Hisbah Says No To Mannequins by AmuAwusa: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Photostory: Kano Hisbah Says No To Mannequins by TarOrfeeek: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
When a man affirms that Mannequins turn them on.

My buroda better ban the existence of women in that clime, because they can rape the finger nails of a woman there.

Their own konji is konjific.

2 Likes

Re: Photostory: Kano Hisbah Says No To Mannequins by fourboys: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
FOOLS... If u are happy sharing country with an Aboki: u are a fool too embarassed embarassed
Re: Photostory: Kano Hisbah Says No To Mannequins by Whois(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2021
fourboys:
FOOLS... If u are happy sharing country with an Aboki: u are a fool too embarassed embarassed

Never underestimate the power of stupidity

Re: Photostory: Kano Hisbah Says No To Mannequins by saintkel(m): 7:36am On Jul 05, 2021
Islam....the religion of piss
Re: Photostory: Kano Hisbah Says No To Mannequins by sesaan(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2021
Islam is modelled on Mohammed character, the man loves sex, from slave girls to people's wife to underage girls and now Mannequin.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N / Minister Orders Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service Two Days After ‘bomb’ A / Did You Ever Read The Constitution Of Your Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.