Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,725 members, 7,879,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos (63833 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by obidaddy: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mixedfraction:
I seriously cannot comprehend the likes of; mannabgrills, simpleo, oniobandit, erase the dot, prince of Lagos, etc... For laughing at their fellow Nigerians(irrespective of the tribe) who are bold enough to demand for a better life.. are you guys humans at all?

Maybe you're being paid to defend this failed leadership under buhari but why the extra show of stupidity? Why go lower than a mad pig to impress your paymasters?

Why are you guys trying so hard to go mad?

It's bad enough to be foolish but why prove it to the world?

"Oh God of creation,
Direct our noble course,
Guide our leaders right
,"

"HELP OUR YOUTHS THE TRUTH TO KNOW"

by truth, I mean for all of us to know that Nigeria cannot be saved.. the best solution is divide peacefully..

by leaders I mean people like Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho

And by noble course I mean the secession movement

The dead vulture carcass griller guy will not end well. Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 04, 2021
obidaddy:

The dead vulture carcass griller guy will not end well. Mark my word.
Iseeeeeeee!
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by basybasy: 12:43am On Jul 04, 2021
ogododo:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has expressed satisfaction at the Yoruba national rally currently taking place in Lagos State.

Amid heavy security at the Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park, Ojota, Lagos, where the protest was scheduled to commence, the Yoruba nation protesters defiled the operatives, storming the area for the mega rally as earlier planned.

Reacting, Reno in a post on his official Facebook page, said he was impressed with the rally which is holding despite intimidation from the security agencies.

Before, I don't like but now, I think ure making since. We are tired of HausaFulani country.

https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/297967555442023/
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by basybasy: 12:44am On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=basybasy post=103344022][/quote]
Before, I don't like R Omokre , but now, I think he is making sense. We are tired of HausaFulani country. We want togo back to Yoruba Republic.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Scamburster(m): 1:46am On Jul 04, 2021
vasel15:
Hey igbo and yorubas fools on this thread, una shame day shame me, tufiakwa.. Spits.. Stop this stupidity and let me ask how old are you fools?

We are not enemies do not fall for this fulani divide and rule like our forefathers did, I think say we say smart,?

I repeat yoruba and igbos are not enemies

Yorubas are free to abuse igbos against biafra

Igbos are free to abuse yorubas against yoruba nation

But do not abuse the real yoruba and the real igbos that want freedom

Sunday Igboho is a hero and nnamdi kanu is a hero

I hope with the little note of mine I have been able to inject some sense inside your coconut heads, receive sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srCpDE50bNs

Those monikers are neither Igbos or yorubas
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by gawu1: 1:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Frontail:
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is that picture of some people's hero?
Just three days of being kept in the zoo cage but see how he looks like.
Pity to the ipob pigs supreme leader! embarassed
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by VictorNwaCliff: 2:09am On Jul 04, 2021
IS EDUCATION BY FORCE?

Published from Blogger Prime Android App
I remember Back in secondary school, in Senior Secondary 3, there was a classmate and friend of mine named Samson. The boy came to me one day and asked me "Victor, do you think that a person of my age should go on to learn a trade"
"What do you mean by that". I asked him confused, then he went on to tell me his story which reads:

"*Since I was a boy in primary school, going to school have not been my thing, During lessons, I am always distracted. What I think of is the little money I will get In my dad's shop after school �. As a result of this, I always failed exams and repeated classes, my parents were pushing me from class to class.
There were times I skipped school to go and pick condemned metals to sell to recyclers to get some money because doing business and counting Naira notes is my bliss.

Through pushing from class to class, I got to Junior Secondary Class 3 (I was seventeen (17) years then.)
I made my desire to learn a trade known to my parents. My dad agreed but my mom attacked him with words saying that he do not know the value of education.
For that reason, my dad declined my request for learning a trade.
I continued managing, I tried to concentrate but no way.

Now, that I am in SS3, twenty years old, do you think I should go for my dreams or should I continue being an obedient child?
Please advice me, my future is at stake" [His story ends]

Before I could reply, our government teacher came into class and the discussion was suspended.

He didn't bring up the matter again (like he forgot or something) and I dared not remind him either because this is a matter of his future and I wasn't a counsellor then.

After Secondary graduation, he went to Onitsha to stay with his uncle that deals in motor parts.
After Seven years of the Igbo apprenticeship system, he was settled.
He started his own business immediately (last year).

As I write now, he is 29 years old. Though he is doing good but he have not had savings to get married and start a family, he had no investments yet, he do not have a house of his own.

I pray that God will will help him!

Now my questions are:
1: Is education by force?
2: Must parents decide for their children in all matters?

Air Your views in the comment box!

""I am NwaCliff, I cause the pen to bleed and make the keyboard to chatter""

Read more here � [url][/url]clifortainment..com
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by VictorNwaCliff: 2:11am On Jul 04, 2021
IS EDUCATION BY FORCE?

Published from Blogger Prime Android App
I remember Back in secondary school, in Senior Secondary 3, there was a classmate and friend of mine named Samson. The boy came to me one day and asked me "Victor, do you think that a person of my age should go on to learn a trade"
"What do you mean by that". I asked him confused, then he went on to tell me his story which reads:

"*Since I was a boy in primary school, going to school have not been my thing, During lessons, I am always distracted. What I think of is the little money I will get In my dad's shop after school �. As a result of this, I always failed exams and repeated classes, my parents were pushing me from class to class.
There were times I skipped school to go and pick condemned metals to sell to recyclers to get some money because doing business and counting Naira notes is my bliss.

Through pushing from class to class, I got to Junior Secondary Class 3 (I was seventeen (17) years then.)
I made my desire to learn a trade known to my parents. My dad agreed but my mom attacked him with words saying that he do not know the value of education.
For that reason, my dad declined my request for learning a trade.
I continued managing, I tried to concentrate but no way.

Now, that I am in SS3, twenty years old, do you think I should go for my dreams or should I continue being an obedient child?
Please advice me, my future is at stake" [His story ends]

Before I could reply, our government teacher came into class and the discussion was suspended.

He didn't bring up the matter again (like he forgot or something) and I dared not remind him either because this is a matter of his future and I wasn't a counsellor then.

After Secondary graduation, he went to Onitsha to stay with his uncle that deals in motor parts.
After Seven years of the Igbo apprenticeship system, he was settled.
He started his own business immediately (last year).

As I write now, he is 29 years old. Though he is doing good but he have not had savings to get married and start a family, he had no investments yet, he do not have a house of his own.

I pray that God will will help him!

Now my questions are:
1: Is education by force?
2: Must parents decide for their children in all matters?

Air Your views in the comment box!

""I am NwaCliff, I cause the pen to bleed and make the keyboard to chatter"

[url]clifortainment..com[/url]
"
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by olatuns2017: 3:21am On Jul 04, 2021
ogododo:

How com you omitt Yardua?

Referring to Southern president!
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Shattuck(m): 5:25am On Jul 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Sai Sunday igbono... Our hero.
you are not Yoruba, you know you are from the north.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by SenorFax(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Kuginzi:

I feel your pain! Bandit Oniranu
See ehn, the South don wise up, your divide and rule principles no fit work again.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by TemmyT002(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2021
NoSentiment:
Reno that can only protests in London where he thinks his safety is best guaranteed wants to cheer Igboho to his own destruction the same way he cheered Kanu to his.

Why didn't Reno join the protest to show how brave he is and not be here pontificating over how brave someone is. If igboho is that brave why didn't he attend the protest?

Mtchewww
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Kuginzi: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2021
SenorFax:

See ehn, the South don wise up, your divide and rule principles no fit work again.
That's your problem

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by ddeola: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2021
Buhari has failed Nigerians and will end up a TOTAL FAILURE. Afterall, he failed WAEC he will fail with his fulani agenda. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Coolimage(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2021
Fighting for wetin wea no be the problem, the better we know our problem the better for us ..
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by SenorFax(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2021
Kuginzi:

That's your problem

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Simba00007(m): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2021
Kuginzi:
Confession time!!
this your divide tactics has failed already, ode undecided
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2021
Na so no be lie.
Let the agents of hate burn..!

Yoruba Nation forever.
Any region feels they wanna breakup and stand their own they should be freed, besides it takes another burden down for the remaining Nigerians. If Biafrans wanna go let them.

Why is Mallam so afraid of breaking up
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Desystem: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
ogododo:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has expressed satisfaction at the Yoruba national rally currently taking place in Lagos State.

Amid heavy security at the Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park, Ojota, Lagos, where the protest was scheduled to commence, the Yoruba nation protesters defiled the operatives, storming the area for the mega rally as earlier planned.

Reacting, Reno in a post on his official Facebook page, said he was impressed with the rally which is holding despite intimidation from the security agencies.

He's doing well and his conduct has exposed how gullible and dark hearted the presidency are.

https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/297967555442023/
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Kuginzi: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simba00007:
this your divide tactics has failed already, ode undecided
This your comment is meaningless, arindin.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by seunjungle1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Your mumu is very rich in protein

NoSentiment:
Reno that can only protests in London where he thinks his safety is best guaranteed wants to cheer Igboho to his own destruction the same way he cheered Kanu to his.

Why didn't Reno join the protest to show how brave he is and not be here pontificating over how brave someone is. If igboho is that brave why didn't he attend the protest?
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Simba00007(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=Kuginzi post=103360769]
This your comment is meaningless, arindin.[/quotetagging you a fool is an insult to the fools,mumu boy
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Kuginzi: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Simba00007 post=103369635][/quote]
I feel your pain

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Simba00007(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kuginzi:

I feel your pain
you still on this,get a life kid cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest / Tunde David Mark Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.