Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nairalanders, Pls Avoid This Scammer At Agriculture [korede2016] - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nairalanders, Pls Avoid This Scammer At Agriculture [korede2016] (790 Views)

Job Opportunity: Editor At Agriculture & Environment Online Newspaper / Avoid This Costliest Mistake In Farming Business / Korede2016 And Olamide Ariyo (3platinums/ 3-platinums Nigeria Limi ) Are Fraudss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Pls Avoid This Scammer At Agriculture [korede2016] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
The scammer name is of korede2016 (nairaland moniker). A well known nairalander from here had a business of rice worth over 7 million naira with korede2016 acting as middle man but till now, korede2016 the scammer has not be able to facilitate the full payment of the rice since last year...

The lady dt had this business with him went to ibadan and involved the police, they arrested korede2016 and the Alhaji he teamed up with.... They were arrested and later paid 200k plus and wrote an undertaken at the police station promising to remit payment every week.. Since the lady left ibadan 3 weeks ago, they have not remitted anything.. Korede2016 and the dubious Alhaji has gone to bribe the police at the station and they have left them without reminding them about their undertaking again... (this is why I came to nairalande at first requesting for someone who can help us with military support because we don't trust the police in this nation. They are so ineffective whenever they have been bribed.).

Imagine the lady is depressed cox she borrowed money to do this business... The agreement BTW the lady and korede2016 was that, immediately the truck of rice gets to Ìbàdàn, they pay b4 offloading but korede2016 had another intention to scam her.. Offloaded the goods and since last year, they av not been able to pay the full money..

They have sold the whole rice since months ago but they wunt remit money...

Influential and well powerful nairalanders Pls come to our aid.... The location is Ibadan...

The said lady came from adamawa to Ibadan to report to police... She spent over 6 days going about to get her money in Ibadan but all cudnt amount to any result..

I want to bring the scammer attention to your notice...... His name is korede2016... He is in the Agriculture section....

2ndly, we need help on how to recover the money back

This are the people involved

Korede2016 08119163175

Alhaji Auwalu - 08066365240

Senator - 08053537339, 08029536593
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Avoid This Scammer At Agriculture [korede2016] by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
korede2016:
Supplier of imported rice from cotonou who can supply to bodija market in ibadan needed at 21500/bag should contact me only.. Payment on delivery after offloading. Contact me on 08119163175
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Avoid This Scammer At Agriculture [korede2016] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Many
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Avoid This Scammer At Agriculture [korede2016] by Vl3ly: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Haha nawa ho
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Avoid This Scammer At Agriculture [korede2016] by AMI3(m): 6:03am On Jul 04, 2021
Sorry about that brother. I wonder what people gain in scamming others.
Copy the admin to put this on front page.

Twitter has been ban, I could have go to Twitter and tag EFCC.

If I may ask, 'Korede2016' promise to pay once the goods have been offloaded. Did the seller not go with the truck to offload the goods?

Next time use bank
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Avoid This Scammer At Agriculture [korede2016] by korede2016(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Initially I don't have to respond to you because I owe you no explanation. Before you can call someone a scammer/THIEF check is nairaland Record. Glory be to God I don't have bad records. Funny enough I checked your Username/Moniker on nairaland and I can see that you have been called out as a scammer severally. Now has someone who is matured and has brain which apparently you don't have should have initial a chat with Me to hear my own part of the story which you didn't which I can understand because you have a bad reputation and not worthy to chat me up.. Before you start pointing fingers makes sure your hands are cleaned and never encountered any issues since dealing in Agro. This is my first and I never ran, neither stopped picking calls, neither bribed anyone and those involved that I gave the bad rice to have been picked and they have complied to be paying the money and with time we will see the end of it as they want to be paying monthly. Moreso, the 780,000 left was what I took upon myself to be paying to avert back and forth not that I spent, scammed or THIEF as said by the scammer pigholes. Don't tarnish my image because of a bad deal gone wrong in 5yrs have been a member on nairaland.
pidhoes:

The scammer name is of korede2016 (nairaland moniker). A well known nairalander from here had a business of rice worth over 7 million naira with korede2016 acting as middle man but till now, korede2016 the scammer has not be able to facilitate the full payment of the rice since last year...

The lady dt had this business with him went to ibadan and involved the police, they arrested korede2016 and the Alhaji he teamed up with.... They were arrested and later paid 200k plus and wrote an undertaken at the police station promising to remit payment every week.. Since the lady left ibadan 3 weeks ago, they have not remitted anything.. Korede2016 and the dubious Alhaji has gone to bribe the police at the station and they have left them without reminding them about their undertaking again... (this is why I came to nairalande at first requesting for someone who can help us with military support because we don't trust the police in this nation. They are so ineffective whenever they have been bribed.).

Imagine the lady is depressed cox she borrowed money to do this business... The agreement BTW the lady and korede2016 was that, immediately the truck of rice gets to Ìbàdàn, they pay b4 offloading but korede2016 had another intention to scam her.. Offloaded the goods and since last year, they av not been able to pay the full money..

They have sold the whole rice since months ago but they wunt remit money...

Influential and well powerful nairalanders Pls come to our aid.... The location is Ibadan...

The said lady came from adamawa to Ibadan to report to police... She spent over 6 days going about to get her money in Ibadan but all cudnt amount to any result..

I want to bring the scammer attention to your notice...... His name is korede2016... He is in the Agriculture section....

2ndly, we need help on how to recover the money back

This are the people involved

Korede2016 08119163175

Alhaji Auwalu - 08066365240

Senator - 08053537339, 08029536593
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Avoid This Scammer At Agriculture [korede2016] by korede2016(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Now I just had a lengthy chat with the lady, the police Ipo and the Army who will met today on behalf of the lady. She told me she has moved on and she is not involved in whatever post on nairaland just now but I promised her that alhaji awolu, senator will vomit her money that is with them on a monthly basis which we will discuss on Tuesday.. For the record I presented myself and not picked up as said by the known scammer podholes because I am not a THIEF neither a scammer because I have my Reputation to hold which I have built for 5yrs running now. Just trying to help sell off the bad rice which only hausas were the only one interested in buying and was on credit which the lady knows about.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Avoid This Scammer At Agriculture [korede2016] by Xturf: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2022
korede2016:
Initially I don't have to respond to you because I owe you no explanation. Before you can call someone a scammer/THIEF check is nairaland Record. Glory be to God I don't have bad records. Funny enough I checked your Username/Moniker on nairaland and I can see that you have been called out as a scammer severally. Now has someone who is matured and has brain which apparently you don't have should have initial a chat with Me to hear my own part of the story which you didn't which I can understand because you have a bad reputation and not worthy to chat me up.. Before you start pointing fingers makes sure your hands are cleaned and never encountered any issues since dealing in Agro. This is my first and I never ran, neither stopped picking calls, neither bribed anyone and those involved that I gave the bad rice to have been picked and they have complied to be paying the money and with time we will see the end of it as they want to be paying monthly. Moreso, the 780,000 left was what I took upon myself to be paying to avert back and forth not that I spent, scammed or THIEF as said by the scammer pigholes. Don't tarnish my image because of a bad deal gone wrong in 5yrs have been a member on nairaland.

Korede. You're a thief, a fraud and a scam. Yourself and your partner Olamide use 3Platinum or is it 3-Platinum to scam people. You are a short thief. You can't escape. Hide under a church, you will be found and your family and co will see you perish before their eyes. You think you can bring pain to people. No! You can't
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Avoid This Scammer At Agriculture [korede2016] by Xturf: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2022
KOREDE. you are a scammer!!!!
You use format of one Alhaji somewhere
Yourself and Olamide. Both of them use 3-Platinum/3Platinum to do their crime.

You are a fraud and a thief.
PEOPLE should avoid both of them.

korede2016:
Now I just had a lengthy chat with the lady, the police Ipo and the Army who will met today on behalf of the lady. She told me she has moved on and she is not involved in whatever post on nairaland just now but I promised her that alhaji awolu, senator will vomit her money that is with them on a monthly basis which we will discuss on Tuesday.. For the record I presented myself and not picked up as said by the known scammer podholes because I am not a THIEF neither a scammer because I have my Reputation to hold which I have built for 5yrs running now. Just trying to help sell off the bad rice which only hausas were the only one interested in buying and was on credit which the lady knows about.

(1) (Reply)

Pig Pen House For Lease / Plots Available / 2016 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP), Announced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.