Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,404 members, 7,947,687 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Last Of Us 2: Why Do People Hate Abby - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Last Of Us 2: Why Do People Hate Abby (527 Views)

Last Of Us 2 / LAST OF US 2 Digital Download Now Available.... / The Last Of Us 2 Ps4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Of Us 2: Why Do People Hate Abby by DannyWalker: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Abby is my favorite character in the game because she stood up for her father's death...

Killing Joel was how reality works, if you kill you get killed too...

The past came hunting Joel and got him, I see no reason why fans hate Abby so much when many people would find a way to do same if they were in her shoes...

Didn't fancy the Ellie character because she had no understanding of anything she was just blinded by revenge which of cause can be said to be normal for humans.

Abby was smarter and way stronger but as the game writers would have it they needed to make the fans happy so they made sure Ellie won the last fight but didn't kill Abby...

The Last of Us 2 is not just a game for fun, it's a powerful education to all
Re: The Last Of Us 2: Why Do People Hate Abby by iamoyindamola(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
DannyWalker:
Abby is my favorite character in the game because she stood up for her father's death...

Killing Joel was how reality works, if you kill you get killed too...

The past came hunting Joel and got him, I see no reason why fans hate Abby so much when many people would find a way to do same if they were in her shoes...

Didn't fancy the Ellie character because she had no understanding of anything she was just blinded by revenge which of cause can be said to be normal for humans.

Abby was smarter and way stronger but as the game writers would have it they needed to make the fans happy so they made sure Ellie won the last fight but didn't kill Abby...

The Last of Us 2 is not just a game for fun, it's a powerful education to all
Navigating with Abby is the best thing that happen to tlou2
She's fast and strong buy with Ellie I have to survive by crawling
Re: The Last Of Us 2: Why Do People Hate Abby by Emeka71(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
I don't understand that game self.
Re: The Last Of Us 2: Why Do People Hate Abby by Holardimeji94(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Emeka71:
I don't understand that game self.
I swear I also don’t understand it, though I’ve played the game finish…. Looks like it have part 2.. on ps 3

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Pass This Level In This Game? (photo) / How To Unlock FREE Character Skins In COD Mobile Season 7 / I Need Help With My Ps 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.