Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,329 members, 7,934,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:33 PM

Post Your Satisfied Order/package Bought From Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Post Your Satisfied Order/package Bought From Jumia (171 Views)

Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) / How Long Does Overseas Shipment From JUMIA Takes To Arrive Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Satisfied Order/package Bought From Jumia by Tenshades(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
A lot of customers complain about getting very poor quality items instead of what was displayed from online vendors' stores. It's scary to buy any product online without having the real feel of the item you're eyeing. It is true that 'a picture is worth a thousand words,' but in case of purchasing online items, the narration changes to 'seeing is believing.'

I remember a friend lamenting that he will never buy anything from the site anymore after he got a poor quality footwear for a crazily high buying price. Also, the bike guy who took me to a pick-up centre here asked me if I was planning to return my item to Jumia when I was about to pay him. grin That shows the level of distrust people have in online marketplaces.

The issue concerning the poor quality delivery comes from certain vendors who are keen on selling low quality items to buyers in order to make money. They really don't care. They just want to make the money with fake and low quality items. This nonchalance among sellers is what spoils the reputation of online marketplaces which causes distrust in prospective customers.

I believe this thread will go a long way in helping people when it comes to selection of trusted and reputable Jumia vendors/stores who have been tested, trusted and do not deceive customers with fake reviews and enticingly fake pictures based on individual experiences.

Drop your sweet experience with Jumia with:
1. Name of Vendor/Store,
2. Picture of Item on Jumia, and
3. Picture of Item with you.

(Jumia Vendor: Orange innovative)

Note: This post is not in any way affiliated to Jumia or online vendor(s) mentioned therein. Thank you.

Re: Post Your Satisfied Order/package Bought From Jumia by Authoreety: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Their matter tire me... Iv not been able to conclude any purchase
Re: Post Your Satisfied Order/package Bought From Jumia by Tenshades(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Authoreety:
Their matter tire me... Iv not been able to conclude any purchase

Wow...what's the nature of the issue?

(1) (Reply)

3 Important Investment Decisions You Need To Make This Year... / Ebenezer Onyeagwu: Maintaining Zenith Bank's Leadership Position. / Opt For Premium-quality Smile Styler Aligners For Making A Distinct Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.