Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing (1387 Views)

The World Doesn't Value Or Respect Good People, They Only Value Wickedness / Why Do Men Hate Women Who Love Or Respect Men? Some Suggestions. / Love Or Respect? Which Keeps A Marriage Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by bentwain: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Let's cut the long story short... I'm a nurse and employed, I work in one of the hospitals at ajaokuta. Some months back, I discovered my neighbour was HIV positive when we conducted a test on him but we tried counselling him but instead, he vowed to infect others with the virus because he claimed a lady infected him. Since then, Ive been seeing this guy with different girls Everytime I get back home from work. The last one I saw was a girl of 15yrs old on uniform. He brings like an average of 3girls home daily and some spends days with him. I'm only worried for the life of those innocent girls. I'm completely speechless and don't know what to do. Should I report him to the police or respect the nursing code of conduct

1 Like

Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by ChiefSosa(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
He brings in 3 girls daily. That means he brings in around 90 girls per month. And he's been diagnosed for MONTHS??!!!! Does he want to turn his community to South Africa??
Report anonymously to the relevant authorities, including Amotekun! Let them drag him out with chains and shackles on him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by tomilayomi: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
People are so wicked o shocked
Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by doggedfighter(f): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by Obakashdee(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Respect code of conduct until he meets your family member

6 Likes

Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
3 different gals daily? Him be politician abi him no get work bayi?
Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by DaddyRochie1642: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
It's there in the Bible,

"The Heart is Deceitful and desperately wicked, who can search the Heart"

1 Like

Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by ifytrik(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin
Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by Theboy21: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
cheesy cheesy The guy must have infected many men girlfriends n they'd be bragging that they trust their gf's without knowing what is bout to come next cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by gasparpisciotta: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Aunty nurse please save lives in line with the ethics of your job...and don’t protect evil

2 Likes

Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by OGWILLS123: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Slawomirr I see you my guy wink
Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by mardis: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Please go and report without hesitation.
Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by illicit(m): 2:41am On Jul 04, 2021
Your job is to save lives not to respect a code

Do your job

1 Like

Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by anthonyuncle(m): 6:51am On Jul 04, 2021
report him and his act to health authorities
Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by nokspos: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2021
Don't worry , after he infects your relative, that's when you should take action by reporting him to police.

2 Likes

Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by BarrSly: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Oga it’s not your business. If those girls agree to let him dig their seeet watery guts raw then it’s their business.
Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by Smithkafors(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2021
Report him, it's a criminal offense to deliberately infect others if you have been diagnosed of HIV.
Secondly, you don't understand your code of conduct. It only applies if it's the person agrees to stay on his own, once he goes against that then you and the hospital should make u sure you report him.

2 Likes

Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by smartbest781: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2021
you are suppose to maintain patient confidentiality. even if you report, I advice you tread with caution make u not go enter one chance. weather people are infected , that's their problem, they suppose to have use condom for protection

1 Like

Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by Offpoint1: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2021
I don't report people like that, I "take care" of them myself.
Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by bjtinz: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2021
@OP, you better respect your profession. It's very wrong to divulge such personal info.

The only infraction here is having sex with minors (eg the alleged 15yrs). If you are sure of this then, by all means he should be reported.

Other than that, unless he is forcing himself on the adult ladies, he's not doing anything wrong in the eyes of the law.

The best you can do is to talk with him about the dangers of such lifestyle. He could become reinfected with a more resistant strain (after all he doesn't know the status of those ladies)
Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2021
Please save a soul and use idea pass the message to those girls to insist on using condoms.....you must not say he has hiv
Re: Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing by azpekuliar: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2021
@crazymommy

Your attention is needed here. Someone is in dire need of counseling if not jail time.

(1) (Reply)

If A Woman Acts Like She Doesn't Know That A Man Wants To Sleep With Her / Ereluroz Exposed: She’s A Troll Pics and evidence attached / Moment Drunk Man Wakes Up In A Wrong House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.