Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Toks Toyota Corolla 06model 1.6m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toks Toyota Corolla 06model 1.6m (705 Views)

8months Used Toyota Corolla sport 06Model Price 2.9 Location Ogba Lago / Super Clean Foreign Used Toyota Corolla '06model / SOLD!!!! Nigeria Used Nissan Xtail 05/06model For Sale @enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toks Toyota Corolla 06model 1.6m by Jimmieking777(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Manufacturerc:* TOYOTA
Model* COROLLA
Year:* 2006
Mileage:* 95808
Status* Nigeria used
Price* 1m 6h. help me share my customers might come from your wall God bless you

For inspection or purchase call/dm JMK 09134198687

1 Like

Re: Toks Toyota Corolla 06model 1.6m by greggng: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
I hate it when dealers are not straightforward . Whether you like it or not some people are very careful . I just called you some minutes ago regarding this corolla you posted . First your subject is saying ....Tokunbo but the body of your post says Nigeria used...that's one red flag I can't ignore. Secondly you claimed location is .,Gowon estate but on phone you changed again that is now at Agege...

I wish you happy sale but you can't get people like me as customer cos I take seriously every red flag

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toks Toyota Corolla 06model 1.6m by Xscape1993(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
greggng:
I hate it when dealers are not straightforward . Whether you like it or not some people are very careful . I just called you some minutes ago regarding this corolla you posted . First your subject is saying ....Tokunbo but the body of your post says Nigeria used...that's one red flag I can't ignore. Secondly you claimed location is .,Gowon estate but on phone you changed again that is now at Agege...

I wish you happy sale but you can't get people like me as customer cos I take seriously every red flag
We are covered with the blood of Jesus and hard forgotten money will never go to the wrong hands.

1 Like

Re: Toks Toyota Corolla 06model 1.6m by Ruke1989: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
The sign shows he may be a kidnapper
Re: Toks Toyota Corolla 06model 1.6m by aboyaji(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
greggng:

You need not blame him, please.

1. About the toks/naija used. Maybe, the car recently applied for an international passport and US Visa B1/B2. So, the car wan japa.

2. About the exact location. The car is mobile and not particularly his. So, he's unsure the exact location of the "owners" at each moment. Cut him some slack angry

Re: Toks Toyota Corolla 06model 1.6m by obcpascal: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is not 2006 Corolla...
2. You didn't say it is manual or automatic transmission maybe that's why u didn't snap that part but the window control says manual

(1) (Reply)

2009 Ford Escape Foreign used (full Options) For Sale 2.6m / ....... / Sold! Sold!! Toks 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE Up For Quick Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.