Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:54 PM

Victor Moses Officially Joins Spartan Moscow On A Permanent Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Officially Joins Spartan Moscow On A Permanent Deal (142 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Victor Moses: Spartak Moscow Sign Chelsea Wing-back On Permanent Deal / Solskjaer: We May Turn Ighalo's Loan Into A Permanent Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victor Moses Officially Joins Spartan Moscow On A Permanent Deal by telkevog(m): 3:20am On Jul 04, 2021
After 9 fantastic years and 128 games for Chelsea Football Club I have now officially left the club to join Spartak Moscow on a permanent transfer.

I’ve loved every moment playing for Chelsea and leave with memories that I will cherish forever, including winning the Premier League, FA Cup and Europa League.

I’ve always appreciated the love and support shown to me during my time at Stamford Bridge and would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody connected with the club, with a special mention to the incredible Chelsea fans who have always been brilliant with me.

I would like to wish the club every success in the future. Thank you for everything.
I’ll always have blue in my heart �

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Angels Drawn In Group B Of The Women's WAFU Cup (RSTV Port Harcourt) / Pavilion King Odd / The Woodlands Auto Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.