Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,027 members, 7,946,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (51838 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2021
My friend, you need to know what preempted those people into translating God's word, their motives and the out come after most people have studied it. That's the only way you can prove that a translation is the best.
Jesus said "by their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16-18
You can't claim a translation is the best where there is nothing to back up your claim! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

I did not say other version is bad you asked me which one is good for both of us to use here Even if you want bring your own I will still from your own show you that Jesus is God What the name of your Bible
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2021
OkCornel:

Lol, again go and read the Hebrew Scriptures.

From the English Bible you’re still struggling to understand, I’ll show you how many I’m dealing with.

John 17 v 1-3;

1. After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:
“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.

2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

John 14 v 23 - 26;
23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

24 Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

25 “All this I have spoken while still with you.

26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

2 Corinthians 13 v 14;
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all

These are the distinct beings of the God head I have a relationship with. After reading these scriptures and you still conclude it is only one being you see here, then that’s outright dishonesty.

These are the distinct beings of the God head

Now I will not argue that settlement above

What am trying to find out from you is

These three beings did they come together to form your God

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My friend, you need to know what preempted those people into translating God's word, their motives and the out come after most people have studied it. That's the only way you can prove that a translation is the best.
Jesus said "by their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16-18
You can't claim a translation is the best where there is nothing to back up your claim! smiley

You are beating around

Tell me your Bible let use it here
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

These are the distinct beings of the God head

Now I will not argue that settlement above

What am trying to find out from you is

These three beings did they come together to form your God

Again, you're still asking this question because you're confusing "God" to be a literal being, rather than a title that distinct beings can be addressed by.

"God" is Elohim. Elohim is the plural form of Eloi (Remember Eloi Eloi, l'ama sabacthani...where Jesus cried out to the Father asking why He forsook him)

The Father bears the title Eloi, the Son also bears the title Eloi, the Holy Spirit is also Eloi, these three distinct beings make up the Elohim (plural of Eloi)

I hope it makes sense now when you see God as a title that can be borne by distinct eternal beings and not just one literal being.

If God is one literal being, then the Hebrews would have referred to God as Eloi (Singular), not Elohim (Plural)
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2021
OK let's use the KJV! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

You are beating around
Tell me your Bible let use it here
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2021
OkCornel:

Again, you're still asking this question because you're confusing "God" to be a literal being, rather than a title that distinct beings can be addressed by.

"God" is Elohim. Elohim is the plural form of Eloi (Remember Eloi Eloi, l'ama sabacthani...where Jesus cried out to the Father asking why He forsook him)

The Father bears the title Eloi, the Son also bears the title Eloi, the Holy Spirit is also Eloi, these three distinct beings make up the Elohim (plural of Eloi)

I hope it makes sense now when you see God as a title that can be borne by distinct eternal beings and not just one literal being.

If God is one literal being, then the Hebrews would have referred to God as Eloi (Singular), not Elohim (Plural)

You have not answered my question

That means you are not ready to define what you believe

Telling me what plural means is nothing to me

Answer my question as they teach you since you left all the places that teach my own show your own with verse
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
OK let's use the KJV! smiley

Tell me what you worship
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Exodus 6:2-3
Psalms 83:18
Isaiah 12:2
Isaiah 26:4

I worship the same God who sent Jesus, His name is JEHOVAH!

Bishopkingsley:

Tell me what you worship
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You have not answered my question

That means you are not ready to define what you believe

Telling me what plural means is nothing to me

Answer my question as they teach you since you left all the places that teach my own show your own with verse

I thought I’ve made myself very clear.

God is Elohim (plural) not Eloi (Singular)

It is a title borne by distinct beings, and is not one literal being.

It can’t get any clearer than this.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2021
OkCornel:

I thought I’ve made myself very clear.

God is Elohim (plural) not Eloi (Singular)

It is a title borne by distinct beings, and is not one literal being.

It can’t get any clearer than this.

That still makes no sense

Ok let me break it down since you are afraid to say what you worship

Do you worship God.... Yes or no
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Exodus 6:2-3
Psalms 83:18
Isaiah 12:2
Isaiah 26:4

I worship the same God who sent Jesus, His name is JEHOVAH!

Ok you worship God Jehovah right

Who is Jesus to you
Who is holy spirit to you
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

That still makes no sense

Ok let me break it down since you are afraid to say what you worship

Do you worship God.... Yes or no

If something this basic and straightforward still doesn’t make sense to you, then it’s not my fault. It’s your blunt refusal to understand. Or perhaps something with your capacity to understand.

Yes, I worship God.

And I’ve made it clear I have a relationship with the distinct beings of the God head in

John 14 v 23-26, John 17 v 1-3, 2 Corinthians 13 v 14. Or you don’t understand these scriptures too?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2021
OkCornel:

If something this basic and straightforward still doesn’t make sense to you, then it’s not my fault. It’s your blunt refusal to understand. Or perhaps something with your capacity to understand.

Yes, I worship God.

And I’ve made it clear I have a relationship with the distinct beings of the God head in

John 14 v 23-26, John 17 v 1-3, 2 Corinthians 13 v 14. Or you don’t understand these scriptures too?

Look let take it slow am the one asking you

So relax why are you erratic or afraid

You Said... I have a relationship with the distinct beings of the God head

Who are them
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Ok you worship God Jehovah right
Who is Jesus to you
Who is holy spirit to you

@ Jesus is one of JEHOVAH'S spirit sons sent to the earth for mankind to learn how we can beat the devil who asserted that humans can't be rightly called creatures made in God's image because under certain circumstances all humans will deny God.

So Jesus was sent as a perfect human being to teach us how to prove Satan a liar no matter what he does.

@The Holy Spirit is God's active force.
This is the force that God sends out to accomplish His purposes. So if we are given a measure of this force we can prove Satan wrong. All what we need is a willing heart, faith in JEHOVAH and He will support us with His active force so that we can come out victoriously of all the temptations of the devil!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

@ Jesus is one of JEHOVAH'S spirit sons sent to the earth for mankind to learn how we can beat the devil who asserted that humans can't be rightly called creatures made in God's image because under certain circumstances all humans will deny God.

So Jesus was sent as a perfect human being to teach us how to prove Satan a liar no matter what he does.

@The Holy Spirit is God's active force.
This is the force that God sends out to accomplish His purposes. So if we are given a measure of this force we can prove Satan wrong. All what we need is a willing heart, faith in JEHOVAH and He will support us with His active force so that we can come out victoriously of all the temptations of the devil!

You said... devil who asserted that humans can't be rightly called creatures made in God's image because under certain circumstances all humans will deny God......

Please show me where this is in Bible
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Look let take it slow am the one asking you

So relax why are you erratic or afraid

You Said... I have a relationship with the distinct beings of the God head

Who are them

Jeez, I find it laughable you think I’m afraid or erratic.

Again read John 14 v 23-26, John 17 v 1-3 and 2 Corinthians 13 v 14.

That’s the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

These are the Elohim, not just Eloi.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2021
OkCornel:

Jeez, I find it laughable you think I’m afraid or erratic.

Again read John 14 v 23-26, John 17 v 1-3 and 2 Corinthians 13 v 14.

That’s the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

These are the Elohim, not just Eloi.

You are erratic
Do you know why
Don't tell me what to read write down the things to read and the chapters verse you saw them
That is how to teach

Now my next question
Who is the father
The son
The holy spirit
To you
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You are erratic
Do you know why
Don't tell me what to read write down the things to read and the chapters verse you saw them
That is how to teach

Now my next question
Who is the father
The son
The holy spirit
To you

Lol, are you accusing me of not putting these scriptures previously on this thread for you to read? - 2 Corinthians 13 v 14, John 17 v 1-3, John 14 v 23-26?

Do you read my posts at all? Or are you just trying to be dishonest here.

The Father is Yahweh

The Son is Yeshua (Jesus)

The Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit. Same Spirit that hovered upon the face of the waters prior to creation.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2021
OkCornel:

Lol, again go and read the Hebrew Scriptures.

From the English Bible you’re still struggling to understand, I’ll show you how many I’m dealing with.

John 17 v 1-3;

1. After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:
“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.

2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

John 14 v 23 - 26;
23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

24 Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

25 “All this I have spoken while still with you.

26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

2 Corinthians 13 v 14;
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all

These are the distinct beings of the God head I have a relationship with. After reading these scriptures and you still conclude it is only one being you see here, then that’s outright dishonesty.

Bishopkingsley, did you suddenly forget that I posted these scriptures previously on this thread for you to read?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2021
OkCornel:

Lol, are you accusing me of not putting these scriptures previously on this thread for you to read? - 2 Corinthians 13 v 14, John 17 v 1-3, John 14 v 23-26?

Do you read my posts at all? Or are you just trying to be dishonest here.

The Father is Yahweh

The Son is Yeshua (Jesus)

The Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit. Same Spirit that hovered upon the face of the waters prior to creation.

Is the father God, is Jesus God, is holy spirit God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2021
OkCornel:

Bishopkingsley, did you suddenly forget that I posted these scriptures previously on this thread for you to read?

Don't worry will come to that later I told you step by step
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

They all bear the title Eloi (God)

The Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Spirit, the Father is not the Holy Spirit.

But these three bear the title God (Eloi) and they make up the Elohim (plural of Eloi)
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You said... devil who asserted that humans can't be rightly called creatures made in God's image because under certain circumstances all humans will deny God......
Please show me where this is in Bible

JEHOVAH is not selfish, everything He does is motivated by LOVE so after creating so many things on planet earth He said to His spirit son who was working with Him on the project:

And God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth" Genesis 1:26

But after Satan has made the first couple to rebel against their Creator God foretold that there are many that will come out from Adam and prove to be faithful to Him, this has been the bone of contention until God asked Satan a question:

And the LORD said unto Satan, "Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?" Job 1:8

Now pay attention to Satan's assertion!

Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
Job 1:9-11

That is the ongoing challenge that most humans don't know!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

But you accused me earlier of just pasting these scriptural verses without the content for you to read.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

JEHOVAH is not selfish, everything He does is motivated by LOVE so after creating so many things on planet earth He said to His spirit son who was working with Him on the project:

And God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth" Genesis 1:26

But after Satan has made the first couple to rebel against their Creator God foretold that there are many that will come out from Adam and prove to be faithful to Him, this has been the bone of contention until God asked Satan a question:

And the LORD said unto Satan, "Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?" Job 1:8

Now pay attention to Satan's assertion!

Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
Job 1:9-11

That is the ongoing challenge that most humans don't know!

Yes I believe devil wanted to prove to God that humans worship him for a selfish reason
But
From that place you show me am yet to see this portion below

.... devil who asserted that humans can't be rightly called creatures made in God's image

Show me where devil said that or the scriptures that back it up
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2021
OkCornel:

But you accused me earlier of just pasting these scriptural verses without the content for you to read.

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

No apology from your earlier accusation?

I have answered you earlier, and I’ll repeat again. Then look at the image to the left which explains it better.

The Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Spirit, the Father is not the Holy Spirit.

But these three bear the title God (Eloi) and they make up the Elohim (plural of Eloi)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

My brother stop lying you did not provide Bible evidence

Your only providing history

Look at your post and show me one chapter you said that three beings we worship show me your own verse and stop looking for help from a man

I told you teach me your own Trinity you keep saying what one means what fake teacher are you

Stop trying to be clever by half.

I said I provided historical evidences that the early church vehemently rejected modalism and tagged it a heresy. Is that a lie?

And are you implying the early church operated in error?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Because you’re still studying it to see how it fits into your doctrine?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2021
OkCornel:

No apology from your earlier accusation?

I have answered you earlier, and I’ll repeat again. Then look at the image to the left which explains it better.

Please don't explain that to me yet I just want to get direct answers from you if I did not understand the answer that is when I will ask you to explain from Bible not telling me one plural or singular nonsense story

Now am sorry I did not get this answer from you

Let me kindly repeat my question

Is the father God
Is Jesus God
Is holy spirit God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Please don't explain that to me yet I just want to get direct answers from you if I did not understand the answer that is when I will ask you to explain from Bible not telling me one plural or singular nonsense story

Now am sorry I did not get this answer from you

Let me kindly repeat my question

Is the father God
Is Jesus God
Is holy spirit God

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2021
OkCornel:

My goodness I told you I did not see the answer

Stop showing me those things I told you I want direct answer from your mouth did you see why I said you are afraid

If you ask me my name one million times I will tell you my name one million times

Do you know why Jesus ask Peter three times
If he loves him

Do you know why God keep repeating stories in Bible

Now let me ask you again
Give me direct answer don't tell me that title this plural this

Is the father God
Is Jesus God
Is holy spirit God

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (94) (Reply)

Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.