Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,037 members, 7,970,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (52405 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2021
BassReeves:
Smh. You have quite a lot to learn. I am not getting sucked into any of that, especially if you have challenges reading post with comprehension

My dear friend, let’s cut the chase. We both know there is no where in the Hebrew Scriptures Yachad (Solitary One) was used to describe the oneness of God.

And your breakdown on Jahdiel doesn’t even scratch it.

I’m still baffled as to how I can badger a full grown Bishop into making a choice. Quite hilarious I must say.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Am not emotional
Your lies knows no bound
The time I copy from website I specifically told you I copy it
I told you or the person that his refusal to accept my own words that Jesus is God and man
Made me to copy from better explanation of the website

So I know what I preach
I have the holy spirit in me
He teaches me the correct path

Am happy you don't know what you preach apart from useless diagram you display

The reason I have not explain to you if Jesus is the father is because they are distinct in their work that does not mean both are not God it doesn't mean they are not together one being

Now if you use your lying mouth to say they are three

Why are you afraid to say how they are three different beings who came together to form God

Say it let hear your demonic doctrine
May be that thunder God reserves for lying tongue may descend

Say that nonsense teaching teach me let me hear am waiting

Stop lying Bishopkingsley, wasn’t it after I caught you copying from the website and included the link from where you copied from that you later admitted it?

Ever heard of plagiarism? Be a bit more honest. It will do you a lot of good.

“Say that nonsense teaching” just oozes the level of emotions in your response. You’re obviously agitated, unsettled and angry in your response.

Get a grip on yourself.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
OkCornel:

Did you miss where he said he believes in the image on the right? Isn’t that too straightforward to see what he believes in?

I put the pictures there clearly for him to make a choice. Feel free and ask him yourself.

Although the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are One,and one being

yet they have distinct roles in the Godhead.

The apostle Paul confirmed this truth in his epistles: “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all” (2 Corinthians 13:14). “

I hope I have given you what you want to hear

The work they do differ yet they are one being
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
BassReeves:
You obviously were badgering him and successfully badgered him into saying he believes in the image on the right

I did not understand the image in my mind I thought that image was God in three dimensions

Or do that image mean something more
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
OkCornel:

Did you miss where he said he believes in the image on the right? Isn’t that too straightforward to see what he believes in?

I put the pictures there clearly for him to make a choice. Feel free and ask him yourself.

That image what exactly does it mean

You see why I said explain in words you are full of lies

You must tell us your evil three beings if you really know what you preach
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
OkCornel:

Stop lying Bishopkingsley, wasn’t it after I caught you copying from the website and included the link from where you copied from that you later admitted it?

Ever heard of plagiarism? Be a bit more honest. It will do you a lot of good.

“Say that nonsense teaching” just oozes the level of emotions in your response. You’re obviously agitated, unsettled and angry in your response.

Get a grip on yourself.

You are not making sense
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Betscoreodds: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
OkCornel:

My dear friend, let’s cut the chase. We both know there is no where in the Hebrew Scriptures Yachad (Solitary One) was used to describe the oneness of God.

And your breakdown on Jahdiel doesn’t even scratch it.

I’m still baffled as to how I can badger a full grown Bishop into making a choice. Quite hilarious I must say.
from your post you mentioned 3 beings did you really mean 3 different beings
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Although the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are One,and one being

yet they have distinct roles in the Godhead.

The apostle Paul confirmed this truth in his epistles: “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all” (2 Corinthians 13:14). “

I hope I have given you what you want to hear

The work they do differ yet they are one being

Is the Father the Son? Is the Son the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit the Father?

Yes or No.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You are not making sense

When you’re less agitated, it will make sense to you.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

That image what exactly does it mean

You see why I said explain in words you are full of lies

You must tell us your evil three beings if you really know what you preach

Oh, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are evil three beings? Quite interesting.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Betscoreodds:
from your post you mentioned 3 beings did you really mean 3 different beings

Like Father is one being, Son is another being, Holy Spirit is another being.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
OkCornel:

Is the Father the Son? Is the Son the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit the Father?

Yes or No.

God is the father.... God is the son... God is the holy spirit

When God manifest like the father he is different in work he does with respect to the son... we call it distinct in personality

But the same God

Have I explained to to you properly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I did not understand the image in my mind I thought that image was God in three dimensions

Or do that image mean something more

Oh, now you claim you don’t understand those straightforward images any junior secondary student would know?

Ah, I see the problem. It’s your understanding, rather than the facts placed before you.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God is the father.... God is the son... God is the holy spirit

When God manifest like the father he is different in work he does with respect to the son... we call it distinct in personality

But the same God

Have I explained to to you properly

I asked for a simple yes or no answer.

Yes or no. No long story.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Betscoreodds: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
OkCornel:

so you mean they are three separate beings ***now the three beings did they come together to form God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Betscoreodds: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
OkCornel:

you mean they are three separate beings ***now the three beings did they come together to form God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Betscoreodds:
so you mean they are three separate being ***now the three beings did they come together to form God

God (Elohim) is not a being, it’s a title that can be borne by more than one being.

The Father (one being) bears the title God (single - Eloi)

The Son (another being) also bears the title God (single - Eloi)

The Holy Spirit (another being) also bears the title God (single - Eloi)

These beings are United in mind and purpose, that’s what makes the Elohim (plural of Eloi)

The Oneness of God is about the unity, and not a literal number.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
OkCornel:

Bishopkingsley, I’m still waiting. Is it a yes, or a no.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Betscoreodds: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
OkCornel:

God (Elohim) is not a being, it’s a title that can be borne by more than one being.

The Father (one being) bears the title God (single - Eloi)

The Son (another being) also bears the title God (single - Eloi)

The Holy Spirit (another being) also bears the title God (single - Eloi)

These beings are United in mind and purpose, that’s what makes the Elohim (plural of Eloi)

The Oneness of God is about the unity, and not a literal number.
this three beings did they come together to form God '' yes or no
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
BassReeves:

If you need where 'Yachad ' is used in reference to the Oneness of God in the Hebrew Scriptures, then start at looking at the portmanteau name Jahdiel, first mentioned in 1 Chronicles 5:24. It is a derivation from two words 'yachad' and 'El' meaning 'the unity or unitedness of God'

According to this breakdown, Yachad means Jah… and in Hebrew it is very clear both words mean totally different things.

Still waiting for that Hebrew root word that explains Jah (or Yah) in Jahdiel and Yachad to mean the same thing.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
OkCornel:
[s]Did you miss where he said he believes in the image on the right? Isn’t that too straightforward to see what he believes in?

I put the pictures there clearly for him to make a choice. Feel free and ask him yourself.[/s]
Where did he say anything about 'sometimes' as seen or depicted in your picture?
Where did he say anything about not believing in the trilogy of God aka trinity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Betscoreodds:
this three beings did they come together to form God '' yes or no

I thought I mentioned earlier that God is a title borne by separate being. If you understand this, then there’s no point asking this question.

Is like asking if different individuals that bear the title “KING” came together to form “KING”
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
BassReeves:
Where did he say anything about 'sometimes' as seen or depicted in your picture?
Where did he say anything about not believing in the trilogy of God aka trinity?

Put on your glasses and see his response.

Meanwhile, just wait for his response to my question.

He hasn’t replied me if the Father is the Son, the Son is the Holy Spirit or the Holy Spirit is the Father.

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
OkCornel:

I thought I mentioned earlier that God is the father God is the son God is the holy spirit . If you understand this, then there’s no point asking this question.

Is like saying because different individuals have a distinct personality that they can't be the same one being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
BassReeves:
Fyi, the words 'Echad, Yachid and/or Yachad'
(i.e. Echad, meaning 'one' next Yachid, meaning 'only one' and then Yachad, meaning ''the unity of God, togetherness of the Godhead, to unite, to be united, to be one, to make one, as in, to set apart'') all come from the same root

If you need where 'Yachad ' is used in reference to the Oneness of God in the Hebrew Scriptures, then start at looking at the portmanteau name Jahdiel, first mentioned in 1 Chronicles 5:24. It is a derivation from two words 'yachad' and 'El' meaning 'the unity or unitedness of God'

Fyi, note the following:
1. Yachad, is an action word, it is a verb The Godhead has to be in united for a common purpose etc. The word Yachad, is related to a verb of action, expressing or describing what action the Godhead or God does.
2. Yachid, is a substantive word and also an adjective word. The former espouses the firm basis in reality of the uniqueness of Godhead or God, while the latter, on another note, is a word, naming the only, only one, solitary existence of Godhead or God. If you're familiar with the concept of monogenes, you'll get a sense of what this one (i.e. Yachid,) means in terms of being one and one alone (i.e. its not a unified one or Echad)
3. Echad, is an adjective word, describing the unity or unified essence of the Godhead or God, telling the fact or state of the Godhead or God, being unified regardless of the ability to exist or manifest in more one way, more than one means, more than one form etc. It is describing the state of the Godhead or God, being in harmony even the reality of the togetherness or oneness of the Godhead or God. Mind you, Echad is talking of unity or harmony here and not sameness. Godhead or God is One

OkCornel:
According to this breakdown, Yachad means Jah… and in Hebrew it is very clear both words mean totally different things.

Still waiting for that Hebrew root word that explains Jah (or Yah) in Jahdiel and Yachad to mean the same thing.
Smh. Why are you hopelessly showing yourself up in bad light like this.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I thought I mentioned earlier that God is the father God is the son God is the holy spirit . If you understand this, then there’s no point asking this question.

Is like saying because different individuals have a distinct personality that they can't be the same one being

You’re dodging the yes or no answer, and you know the implications. Knowing fully well you stated earlier on this thread and another one that God entered Mary, became Jesus and Jesus died and later became the Holy Spirit.

So I ask you again. Is the Father the Son? Is the Son the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit the Father?

Yes or No. No running around. A simple yes or no answer.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
BassReeves:

Smh. Why are you hopelessly showing yourself up in bad light like this.

Dear Bassreeves, where in the Hebrew language can we see Jah in Jahdiel to mean Yachad as well?

Perhaps Somnvayina or Donnie can help you out?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
OkCornel:
Put on your glasses and see his response.
I've put on my glasses and dont see anywhere in his response.

1. Where he said anything about 'sometimes' as seen or depicted in your picture?
2. Nor do I see where he said anything about not believing in the trilogy of God aka trinity?

OkCornel:
Meanwhile, just wait for his response to my question
The absurdity of your questions will make you wait forever. I too will dismiss your question if it were me you asked

OkCornel:
He hasn’t replied me if the Father is the Son, the Son is the Holy Spirit or the Holy Spirit is the Father.
His, reply to you, will be:
Is the Sun, the Sunlight. The Sunlight is the sun heat. Or the sun heat, is the Sun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
BassReeves:

Dear Somnvayina, Janosky, Donnie, MaxinDHouse and other interested fellows following this thread.

Can you also verify if Jah in Jahdiel also refers to the Hebrew word Yachad?

I really find this hilarious.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
BassReeves:
I've put on my glasses and dont see anywhere in his response.

1. Where he said anything about 'sometimes' as seen or depicted in your picture?
2. Nor do I see where he said anything about not believing in the trilogy of God aka trinity?

The absurdity of your questions will make you wait forever. I too will dismiss your question if it were me you asked

His, reply to you, will be:
Is the Sun, the Sunlight. The Sunlight is the sun heat. Or the sun heat, is the Sun?

lol, so you didn’t see his response that the image on the right is what he believes in? Even after I circled it for you to see?

I’ll help you with another post of his so you can have an idea of who you are trying so hard to defend here.

Bishopkingsley:

This other things I say here with you the man did not teach me he was just teaching how God came to earth and as he was speaking God was showing it to me like a vision and in my eyes I was seeing it

I saw how God entered into Mary and died and holy spirit is simply Jesus spirit

Now this teaching am sharing with u is what I learnt on my own from what God has shown me

As he commanded me so I teach

You can refuse to listen it not a problem with me

But I will say what he show me

You’re defending someone who saw how God entered Mary, then died and became the Holy Spirit.

Let him answer if the Father is the Son, and if the Son is the Holy Spirit and if the Holy Spirit is the Father.

I’m still awaiting his reply.

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Betscoreodds: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
OkCornel:

I thought I mentioned earlier that God is a title borne by separate being. If you understand this, then there’s no point asking this question.

Is like asking if different individuals that bear the title “KING” came together to form “KING”
You’re dodging the yes or no answer, and you know the implications. Knowing fully well you stated earlier that three different beings represent God

So I ask you again. Did the three different beings come together to form God... Do we have three separate God

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Betscoreodds:
You’re dodging the yes or no answer, and you know the implications. Knowing fully well you stated earlier that three different beings represent God

So I ask you again. Did the three different beings come together to form God

Troll, what am I dodging? When I’ve explained to you “God” is a title different beings can bear.

“God” in itself is not a literal being. Like how hard is it for you comprehend something so basic?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (94) (Reply)

South Africans Mock Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Over Joystick Erectile Miracle / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? / Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...."

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.