Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (50377 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2021
BassReeves:

If OkCornel asks, if the Father is the Son, if the Son is the Holy Spirit and if the Holy Spirit is the Father, then he'll find his answer from replying to:
1. Is the Sun, the sunlight. Is the sunlight the sun heat and is the sun heat, the Sun?
2. What one common word would you call the Sun, Sunlight and sun heat?

Your analogy here is simply modalism. Thanks for clarifying where you stand.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Now this is where your logic falls flat.

You are also in Jesus. Does that mean you and Jesus are the same being or person?

John 14 v 20;

20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

I think you also need to check the dictionary definition of “distinct”

The Christ in us, who is living in us, his being is continually formed in us,

making His home in our hearts, and who is our hope of glory, will be revealed from within us.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Man is three dimensions yet no man can separate the three apart from God

If you can't separate ordinary man dimensions how can you break up God's own and define his own
We live in a three dimensional world, hence why the concept of trilogy is necessary even Matthew, Mark, and Luke the synoptic gospels are in three, this so to a given comprehensive account of the gospel in three perspectives, so as to give the right impression of in terms of height, width, depth, and their relation to each other. It is the world we live in, a necessity of a three dimensional world that we operate in

Bishopkingsley:
beautiful
I couldn't agree more
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Your analogy here is simply modalism. Thanks for clarifying where you stand.

making His home in our hearts, and who is our hope of glory, will be revealed from within us
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2021
Now, anyone ready with a yes or no answer for this simple question?

Hint: the answer is already in the image already provided by MuttleyLaff.

Is the Father the Son? Is the Son the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit the Father?

Yes or no.

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:
[s]Your analogy here is simply modalism. Thanks for clarifying where you stand.[/s]
Be deceiving yourself there.
Modalism keel you there. Modalism ko. Modalism ni. Modalism my foot. Who modalism epp sef. Smh.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2021
BassReeves:

If OkCornel asks, if the Father is the Son, if the Son is the Holy Spirit and if the Holy Spirit is the Father, then he'll find his answer from replying to:
1. Is the Sun, the sunlight. Is the sunlight the sun heat and is the sun heat, the Sun?
2. What one common word would you call the Sun, Sunlight and sun heat?

Beautiful
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Is the Father the Son? Is the Son the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit the Father?

Yes or no.

You deceive yourself with this useless diagram that still not sufficient to explain God almighty
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

making His home in our hearts, and who is our hope of glory, will be revealed from within us

Kingsnairaland:
If God is a separate beings then it is rude for first God to be inside the second God

Lol

And then the second one be inside the first one

Lol

So Bishopkingsley, following on from your other account MaxinDHouse spotted, if Christ is in you, are you and Christ the same person?

Or you’re still distinct from Christ smiley
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Yes or no.

If you want to draw what can explain God better get a book that is bigger than God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

So Bishopkingsley, following on from your other account MaxinDHouse spotted, if Christ is in you, are you and Christ the same person?

you are going in a circle

I am crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself up for me.”
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You deceive yourself with this useless diagram that still not sufficient to explain God almighty

Oops, Bassreeves your diagram is labelled useless. Too bad.

And the answer to my question for these modalist folks are there. So sad.

So Bishopkingsley, is the Father the Son? Is the Son the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit the Father? Yes or No.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
you are going in a circle

I am crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself up for me.”

Since Christ lives in you, are you

A) now Christ?

B) Or are you still distinct from Christ?

Choose one of the options.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Kingsnairaland:
If God is a separate beings then it is rude for first God to be inside the second God

Lol

And then the second one be inside the first one

Lol

OkCornel:

Since you like using the 'married couples' analogy, then what's your answer using your own question turned on you:
Is the husband in the wife. Is the husband and the wife the same person?
Or the husband is distinct from the wife?

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Oops, Bassreeves your diagram is labelled useless. Too bad.

So Bishopkingsley, is the Father the Son? Is the Son the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit the Father? Yes or No.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

A) now Christ?

We human beings were made by God with three distinct parts: body, soul, and spirit. Our human spirit is our deepest part, created with the ability to contact and receive the Spirit of God. When we received Jesus as our Savior, He came into our spirit. Now He’s in us, so our “spirit is life.”
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:
[s]Oops, Bassreeves your diagram is labelled useless. Too bad.

So Bishopkingsley, is the Father the Son? Is the Son the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit the Father? Yes or No.[/s]
So? Does that reduce the price of kongo of garri in the market?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Yes or no.

With the highlighted you've offended him because he's been denying it ever since, instead you should have refer to him with the new moniker "BassReeves". grin
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

If you want to draw what can explain God better get a book that is bigger than God

Chai, still denying the obvious cheesy

Now that you’ve confessed three distinct persons make up the trinity.

I recall you mentioned elsewhere that the Holy Spirit is simply Jesus’ Spirit.

Ogbeni, you’re a modalist claiming to preach trinity. cheesy

Take your mask off. Honesty won’t kill you.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

A) now Christ?

“Christ is formed in you”

“My children, with whom I travail again in birth until Christ is formed in you.”
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2021
My friend TRINITY is a MYSTERY so any definition is ready to go! cheesy

OkCornel:

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

The doctrine of the Trinity means

that there is one God (one being) who eternally exists as three distinct Persons —

the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Simply stated, God is one in essence (one being) and three in person.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[s]With the highlighted you've offended him because he's been denying it ever since, instead you should have refer to him with the new moniker "BassReeves". grin[/s]
I didnt know we have overgrown toddlers on this thread competing with each other for notoriety and gossip.

If you've been informed otherwise, why are you putting it on head as if you're crabs. Smh. Try to focus on what been discussed and stop going for the distraction. Probably havent got anything convincing to contribute hence why you lay in and be kicking the foot, instead of playing the ball.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
We human beings were made by God with three distinct parts: body, soul, and spirit. Our human spirit is our deepest part, created with the ability to contact and receive the Spirit of God. When we received Jesus as our Savior, He came into our spirit. Now He’s in us, so our “spirit is life.”
All this shalaye is not required

If Christ is in you, are you now Jesus Christ? Or

Are you still distinct from Jesus Christ?

It’s a simple and straightforward question.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Christ is formed in you”

“My children, with whom I travail again in birth until Christ is formed in you.”
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2021
BassReeves:
I didnt know we have overgrown toddlers on this thread competing with each other for notoriety and gossip.

If you've been informed otherwise, why are you putting it on head as if you're crabs. Smh. Try to focus on what been discussed and stop going for the distraction. Probably havent got anything convincing to contribute hence why you lay in and be kicking the foot, instead of playing the ball.

No probs, I’ll refer to you as Bassreeves henceforth. The other moniker is a better name though.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

OkCornel:

Since you like using the 'married couples' analogy, then what's your answer using your own question turned on you:
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My friend TRINITY is a MYSTERY so any definition is ready to go! cheesy

I tire o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2021
BassReeves:

The husband is distinct from the wife even though they’re “one flesh”.

See the straightforward answer?

Now please encourage your boys to reply in the same manner.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2021
OkCornel:
No probs, I’ll refer to you as Bassreeves henceforth. The other moniker is a better name though.
I have no idea what you're talking about but I'll believe what you said, when I see it

Try answer this question though, lets see if you'll get the correct answer
Give a binary Yes or No answer with explanation, for the choice you made:
Can the leopard CHANGE its spots?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

With the highlighted you've offended him because he's been denying it ever since, instead you should have refer to him with the new moniker "BassReeves". grin

I’m still baffled he could deny something as straightforward as that.

Quite a character tbh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2021
BassReeves:
I have no idea what you're talking about but I'll believe what you said, when I see it

Try answer this question though, lets see if you'll get the correct answer
Give a binary Yes or No answer with explanation for the choice you made:
Can the leopard its spots?

If the bolded is your question, I suggest you reword it. Something is missing in there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (94) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Welcomes Fifth Child (Photo) / RCCG Establishes One Hallelujah Records Label, Headed By Leke Adeboye / I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.