Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,860 members, 7,980,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) (5354 Views)

Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet / Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement / VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by DaInferno(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thugnificent:
he's a rapper
no be only rapper...M.I no be rapper?

1 Like

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by DaInferno(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
KendrickAyomide:
Hahaha. you dull die. 43 million naira wey people take they buy motor for nigeria na u they talk say na big deal. Poverty don do you strong thing
how many people the buy tear leather?
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Plomo: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
you are saying a different thing altogether. The initial question was, how does he make the money cause I don't think it's his musical career

People like this ehn, I pray never to meet them in life.

People are here telling you what’s up but you’re still arguing.

It’s not even as if you’re making tough points, you’re just arguing nonsense.

$100k is nothing in the world. You’re on this side of the globe and fighting with poverty that’s why it seems to be a big deal to you.

There are things that cost more than $100k that some decently wealthy people spend money on regularly, keyword “decent”.

I’m sure you’ll $h¡t your pants when you study the spending habits of truly wealthy people.

Anyway, KB’s earnings this year so far is in a range of $300k to $400k. He also earned an average of $1m in 2019 and 2020 each.

Now those numbers are official. Those are the numbers the auditors or Irs will see and work “around”. You don’t want to add money you’ve made from “trapping” to your earnings because it will just be looking for govt trouble so forget any other source of income.

With his legit numbers above, I feels $100k is nothing to him.

2 Likes

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by creativeinventor: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
rapper gịnị?

Is he the only rapper. Do you have any idea what $100k is like anywhere in this world

Bro why are you talking like this? American rappers make money, During covid19 Dababy was making $100k per month with music.
I guess you're underestimating how much money some people can earn.
if there was low piracy of copyright in Nigeria, our musicians would earn so much more. These guys make a lot of money from streaming.
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Bunmhi(f): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
His money, his problem lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Rickyrick300: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bunmhi:
His money, his problem lipsrsealed undecided
Lol i love this simple Reply. You should get to know the Guy more, He doesn’t only Rap, he also sings, Go listen to I miss you by Kodak black. he wrote that song to his girl friend when he was in jail
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Rickyrick300: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
creativeinventor:

Bro why are you talking like this? American rappers make money, During covid19 Dababy was making $100k per month with music.
I guess you're underestimating how much money some people can earn.
if there was low piracy of copyright in Nigeria, our musicians would earn so much more. These guys make a lot of money from streaming.
100k per month ? Are u kidding me, Da baby was def making more thsn that
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Rickyrick300: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Plomo:

$100k is nothing in the world. You’re on this side of the globe and fighting with poverty that’s why it seems to be a big deal to you.

There are things that cost more than $100k that some decently wealthy people spend money on regularly, keyword “decent”.

I’m sure you’ll $h¡t your pants when you study the spending habits of truly wealthy people.

Anyway, KB’s earnings this year so far is in a range of $300k to $400k. He also earned an average of $1m in 2019 and 2020 each.

Now those numbers are official. Those are the numbers the auditors or Irs will see and work “around”. You don’t want to add money you’ve made from “trapping” to your earnings because it will just be looking for govt trouble so forget any other source of income.

Only reasonable commenter in the building
Kodak has been a hustla from day 1

1 Like

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Rickyrick300: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
DaInferno:
lol if M.I thrw $100k inside water, Hin don wreck be that
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Sodeeqlekan(m): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
DaInferno:
No be only M.I, M.I wey no get streams reach ordinary Mr Eazi
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Thugnificent(m): 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Plomo:

To argue with that guy just tire me sef. You nailed it cool

1 Like

Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by DaInferno(m): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sodeeqlekan:
No be only M.I, M.I wey no get streams reach ordinary Mr Eazi
exactly...so that dude saying his a rapper should add something else to it
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by nosiebaba(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

How is this your business? He can spend his money the way he wants! You make your money and do whatever you want with it. You don’t have the moral ground to question how he spends his money.. You should go to Dangote or Otedola’s page to rant!

Most Nigerians are stupidd with their thinking capacity and entitlement mentality! Nonsense
You are the one that's very stupidd. Mutilating and destroying currencies is a crime.
Even the ex convict kodak knows, that's why he deactivated all his social media acts. It's only idiots they fool with fake money making people sell their left kidneys to show off in the village.
The nigerians you call stupidd I bet are wiser than your generation. Smelling goats every where.
If you like destroying money, destroy in private not to gain attention and mislead people.
Worshippers of mammon and vanity.
Brain dead person calling people stupid. Like say I direct comment to your android phone.
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by nosiebaba(m): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2021
Rickyrick300:
Lol do u think dude will ever go broke again, with all those talents he got?
I'm not saying he will ever be broke. But I can't destroy money when I know the needs of people around me are endless. Spending money and destroying money are two different things.
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by SouthSouth1914: 12:44am On Jul 05, 2021
nosiebaba:

You are the one that's very stupidd. Mutilating and destroying currencies is a crime.
Even the ex convict kodak knows, that's why he deactivated all his social media acts. It's only idiots they fool with fake money making people sell their left kidneys to show off in the village.
The nigerians you call stupidd I bet are wiser than your generation. Smelling goats every where.
If you like destroying money, destroy in private not to gain attention and mislead people.
Worshippers of mammon and vanity.
Brain dead person calling people stupid. Like say I direct comment to your android phone.

Have you sold your kidney yet? I am not playing to the gallery by returning the insult, you are only a child. Grow up, and hopefully your brain will grow as well.
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by nosiebaba(m): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Have you sold your kidney yet? I am not playing to the gallery by returning the insult, you are only a child. Grow up, and hopefully your brain will grow as well.
Shut up jare. Shey you have small change you aren't using, even if its 1k or 5k, go and throw it in the ocean na or flush it down the toilet since you don't have sense. You think you have monopoly of bad mouth. You only show how daft you are when you think the only way to prove your point is by throwing insults you better learn how to pass your point across without calling people names. You dare type stupid / entitled in my mentions. I would have asked u to grow up but you need to be human and civilised first before you even think of growing
It shows a child is better than you, stop behaving like an animal.
You don't have monopoly of rotten character.
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by Bunmhi(f): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rickyrick300:
Lol i love this simple Reply. You should get to know the Guy more, He doesn’t only Rap, he also sings, Go listen to I miss you by Kodak black. he wrote that song to his girl friend when he was in jail
I'll try. Thanks
Re: The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) by creativeinventor: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rickyrick300:
100k per month ? Are u kidding me, Da baby was def making more thsn that

Lol, it was supposed to be 'making over $100k per month'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Ini Edo Creates A Stir By Posting New Photos Of Herself In A Bikini And / African Models! / Yoruba Actress Returns To Nigeria After Completing 5-year Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.