Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:27 PM

Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack (1502 Views)

Miyetti Allah Asks Tinubu To Arrest Sunday Igboho Over Threats On Fulani / Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by creativeworld: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose a Victory Song for SUNDAY IGBOHO over his recent house attack

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efeNcCylKrs
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Mrdecent(m): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Leboska(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2021
Buhari is single handedly making this guys popular & the truth is that it's too late now.
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by crazymommy(f): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2021
But how did Sunday igboho acquire more than 10 expensive cars in his compound...what does he do for a living??according to Google, he is a POLITICIAN and a businessman...I will leave it at there....the wise people can figure out what exactly is happening concerning the so called agitation....
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Kewtt: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2021
crazymommy:
But how did Sunday igboho acquire more than 10 expensive cars in his compound...what does he do for a living??according to Google, he is a POLITICIAN and a businessman...I will leave it at there....the wise people can figure out what exactly is happening concerning the so called agitation....

You definitely know that your medical profession is never going to make you wealthy. Leave other creative people alone

7 Likes

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by crazymommy(f): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2021
Kewtt:

You definitely know that your medical profession is never going to make you wealthy. Leave other creative people alone
Lol..I am not wealthy like dangote but I am financially comfortable...it is better to have my money that was from my own sweat instead of making families cry just to get my own wealth.....I won't celebrate ill gotten wealth....and yeah even yahoo boys are creative too.....I will pass...
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2021
crazymommy:
Lol..I am not wealthy like dangote but I am financially comfortable...it is better to have my money that was from my own sweat instead of making families cry just to get my own wealth.....I won't celebrate ill gotten wealth....and yeah even yahoo boys are creative too.....I will pass...

And you suddenly concluded that his wealth is ill-gotten.

You're truly a crazy mommy indeed.

Set awon holier than thou.

6 Likes

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by hegelian: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2021
crazymommy:

but you support tinubu,buhari,saraki,ganduje,amechi,rochas,obj,jonatha,atiku, and others like them...my own sweat indeed...a fool that support looters at the detriment of innocent soul is a bigger looter

2 Likes

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Kewtt: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2021
crazymommy:
You don't judge what you don't know. That's preposterous.... You should let knowledge guide you not your narrow mindedness

2 Likes

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by crazymommy(f): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

And you suddenly concluded that his wealth is ill-gotten.

You're truly a crazy mommy indeed.

Set awon holier than thou.
grin grin isn't it funny that none of you can even boldly say what he does for a living...lol
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Kewtt: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2021
crazymommy:
grin grin isn't it funny that none of you can even boldly say what he does for a living...lol
Dr I have to put it to you that you sound like a dullard..... But guess you're motivated by what you cannot dream of in ten life times been seen at Adeyemo's house

3 Likes

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by crazymommy(f): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2021
hegelian:

but you support tinubu,buhari,saraki,ganduje,amechi,rochas,obj,jonatha,atiku, and others like them...my own sweat indeed...a fool that support looters at the detriment of innocent soul is a bigger looter
Are you okay at all??have you ever seen me discuss such??how many times have you seen me posting on politics on nairaland??be careful pls
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by crazymommy(f): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2021
Kewtt:

Dr I have to put it to you that you sound like a dullard
Thank you...
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Kewtt: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2021
crazymommy:
Thank you...
Don't. Get your shit together

1 Like

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by crazymommy(f): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2021
Kewtt:

Don't. Get your shit together
K
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Kewtt: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2021
crazymommy:
K
Jealousy is the last course that precedes a PhD in witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2021
crazymommy:

I'm not speaking for Sunday Igboho.

If you want him to present his tax record to you, give him a call or visit him at home at Soka area in Ibadan, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Kewtt: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

I'm not speaking for Sunday Igboho.

If you want him to present his tax record to you, give him a call or visit him at home at Soka area in Ibadan, Nigeria.
Well said. But she's green with envy
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2021
Kewtt:

Well said. But she's green with envy

Don't mind her. Probably sent here by the government.
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Kewtt: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

Don't mind her. Probably sent here by the government.
You know. She might even be one of those incompetent quacks parading as medical workers...them plenty in government hospitals in Abuja.... beautiful face empty heads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by crazymommy(f): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Kewtt:

K
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Sulele04(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2021
crazymommy:
ma don't say what you don't know.

He is a known wholesome car dealer, he is also the ceo of Adeosun oil, and gas.

If you say he is a politician, can you tell me one political postion he has ever held.
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Kzinne: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2021
K1 and Tinubu are close
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by nairavsdollars(f): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2021
K1 that is on hospital bed after surgery?
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by crazymommy(f): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2021
Sulele04:

ma don't say what you don't know.

He is a known wholesome car dealer, he is also the ceo of Adeosun oil, and gas.

If you say he is a politician, can you tell me one political postion he has ever held.
K
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by crazymommy(f): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2021
Kewtt:

K
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Nisiw365: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2021
crazymommy:
He sells expensive cars. His car stands are in oke ado and soka in ibadan. Has other business too
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by Kewtt: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2021
crazymommy:
K

You are with out doubt the most un educated , small minded person I have yet seen on this forum !! Rude , judgmental and with an opinion that just shows your ignorance! Well done !
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by overseasnbeyond: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2021
How did Tinubu gets a whole bullion van in his house? Only the wise fights the oppressor
crazymommy:
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by olagbola45(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:
K1 that is on hospital bed after surgery?

Which k1 abeg? D 1 dat perform yesterday at a wedding or which 1 abeg
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by crazymommy(f): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kewtt:

You are with out doubt the most un educated , small minded person I have yet seen on this forum !! Rude , judgmental and with an opinion that just shows your ignorance! Well done !
K
Re: Wasiu Ayinde K1 Compose A Victory Song For SUNDAY IGBOHO Over His House Attack by LordPherule(m): 6:53am On Jul 07, 2021
crazymommy:

Whatever how! That's called beef? '10 cars' is nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Address Reasons Behind Seccessionist Agitations - Adesina Tells FG / I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence / Why Sultan, Emirs Are Not Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.