Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,943 members, 7,912,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:13 AM

DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death (59692 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares A Swimming Section With Her Man And Hypeman / SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them / Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by blinking001(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is bad
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by toyinjimoh(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
D
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Fahdiga(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
Jealousy, envy everywhere

They can't even bear to see their brothers make progress in life..

I can bet my life that the person behind this wicked act will also be clamouring for a better Nigeria or Biafra somewhere

Hypocrites everywhere
Why mentioning Biafra in your incoherent gibberish?

4 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Human being is the most wicked of all God's creation.

Na people wey dey close to u u suppose fear pass cos na person wey know person dey do person.

Just like Sunday Igboho, na people wey dey close to am dey betray am.

Fear human being.

4 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Martini101:
In Nigeria, Alcohol and substance abuse are usually the cause of celebrity death, rather than acclaimed poison.
tell em make Dem get sense. .... Dem go dey blame who no get idea if Dem dey exist. E say Dem envy him, na still him go " drink" outside. Nonsense mentality

1 Like

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Abalado(f): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
But why all these poisoning things na,,man gas to be careful with niggas at the bars this days o
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by President99: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
What a wicked world
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by blowjohn(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
I don't respect killers, I respect O.G. knowledge
Codes of the streets got new rules, but no guidance
Lessons, detrimental to a young disciple
Focus, take care of your brothers, niggas do as I do
Keep your enemies close, where they can see you
It's not your enemy who get you
It's always your own people
It's always your own people....

Nas

3 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
There are only two people you need to trust in this life , YOURSELF AND NOT THE OTHER PERSON
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Coronavirus84: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kingcalls:
Dont trust anyone ... super tv trusted chidinma
Stop reminding Michael Ataga's family of what is about to go off their various heart
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by ruggedtimi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Keep ur circle small

2 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lol...
I don't drink and I don't smoke..
Don't keep friends ..
The least way someone can get at me is by poisoning.. totally impossible..
Either thru food or drink..
Rip to him, God knows if I was the only son, I would get a girl pregnant immediately I turn 18.. I no wn hear say my father's lineage would end on me...

5 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Winsome4545(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace...
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by ginggerxy: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
Jealousy, envy everywhere

They can't even bear to see their brothers make progress in life..

I can bet my life that the person behind this wicked act will also be clamouring for a better Nigeria or Biafra somewhere

Hypocrites everywhere
exactly. Just like those in up north claiming to be Diallos and yet killing you in your thousands in the name of Allah. Mr oniothief you have to understand that envy has nothing to do with tribe , race or religious affiliation , it's just a form of human insecurity toward those doing better than them in life . That's the reason ISWAP commander killed Shekau

2 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Trutherme: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
You will live longer if you are very careful around your 'friends'

1 Like

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Imstrong2(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omihanifa:
I will just advice everyone to be very careful at this critical time. Don't trust anybody, watch and pray no matter how little the prayer is
exactly
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by OnionBandit(f): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
ginggerxy:
exactly. Just like those in up north claiming to be Diallos and yet killing you in your thousands in the name of Allah. Mr oniothief you have to understand that envy has nothing to do with tribe , race or religious affiliation , it's just a form of human insecurity toward those doing better than them in life . That's the reason ISWAP commander killed Shekau
ok
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by IAMPEDRO: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
mrkels:
DJ and hypeman FlexyNaija poisoned to death, weeks after saying he was being envied
A hypeman, popularly known as DJ FlexyNaija, who is behind the viral hype “he say one for the DJ, one for the hypeman” is dead.
According to reports, the student of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, Anambra State, was poisoned to death by a yet-to-be-identified person, on Saturday, July 3. He was the only child of his mom
Although, details about the unfortunate incident are still sketchy, last month, June 2021, he made a post on Facebook talking about being envied after gaining success
Everyone just need to tread with caution. Not everyone is happy with you when you're growing.
I don't wish anyone evil expect for those who wished me to fall/fail.
God help me, cause I can't help myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Chirowman(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
May his soul rest in peace,Envy is man's enemy . people kill their fellow human being because of and yet can't replace the dead person,just for them to satisfy the evil spirit led them and it will clear from theirs eyes . people who has sold their conscience to devil
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Did they do an autopsy to confirm the poisoning or they just concluded because he made a post. Sometimes people use their mouth to bring trouble to themselves. What if nobody really got time to envy him. Most Nigerian yeyebrities always use that line when nobody even know who they are sef.

7 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Oyin2212(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Be careful who you let in your circles. Success truly attract envy.
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by viccozy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Rip Flexy. Elizabeth Lodge and Oko Polytechnic felt your vibes. Till we meet to part no more bro.

1 Like

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by MisterGrace: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Martini101:
In Nigeria, Alcohol and substance abuse are usually the cause of celebrity death, rather than acclaimed poison.

It seems you are been sarcastic or you are just plain naive.
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by meobizy(f): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
This still doesn’t justify Nairalanders who have never seen an account balance higher than 50k always covering their food from prying eyes or being cautious when receiving gifts from distant relatives. I no know why poor man dey fear death. Poverty and narrow-mindedness go hand in hand.

2 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by neyo0h: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by gasparpisciotta: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Keep your friends far and your enemies closer
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by CasNova(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
SO MANY EVILS IN THE WORLD TODAY
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by GeneralPula: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
The moment the guy started making names, he should have port to the west side o..

He ought to have known there’s always envy in Biafra land..
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by GeneralPula: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why mentioning Biafra in your incoherent gibberish?

He was poisoned to death in Biafra land..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“money Nah Water” Davido Billionaire Friend Gumbo Sprayed Him $100,000 Dollars / D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together / Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.