Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,831 members, 7,945,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Citizens Rush To Leave Afghanistan As Taliban Retake Territory - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Citizens Rush To Leave Afghanistan As Taliban Retake Territory (965 Views)

Chris Donahue: The Last US Soldier to Leave Afghanistan / Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citizens Rush To Leave Afghanistan As Taliban Retake Territory by Litmus: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: Citizens Rush To Leave Afghanistan As Taliban Retake Territory by nlreserve: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is what will soon befall Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Citizens Rush To Leave Afghanistan As Taliban Retake Territory by TUANKU(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nigeria is heading the same way as terrorists more deadlier than Taliban in the form of fulani terrorists heardsmen gradually take over the landscape of the country after a successful takeover of the government.

3 Likes

Re: Citizens Rush To Leave Afghanistan As Taliban Retake Territory by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Abeg let's fence off most of northern Nigeria away from south and east and some parts of the west ... Very high fence, since the terrorists ruling us have refused to divide nigeria or fight terrorism
Re: Citizens Rush To Leave Afghanistan As Taliban Retake Territory by Nukilia: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
When the time comes, the rest of the citizens would be thankful for those who suggested the division of Nigeria but were crushed by federal might.

The political class will eventually have their fair share of the jihadist invasion grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Citizens Rush To Leave Afghanistan As Taliban Retake Territory by Nukilia: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Vickyvice:
Abeg let's fence off most of northern Nigeria away from south and east and some parts of the west ... Very high fence, since the terrorists ruling us have refused to divide nigeria or fight terrorism

That will not happen until the elites face the music
Re: Citizens Rush To Leave Afghanistan As Taliban Retake Territory by limeta(f): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Same here soon
Re: Citizens Rush To Leave Afghanistan As Taliban Retake Territory by Leybari: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Chisos shocked
Re: Citizens Rush To Leave Afghanistan As Taliban Retake Territory by shigoslim(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Faith that will befall Nigeria after Yoruba and Biafra might have left

1 Like

Re: Citizens Rush To Leave Afghanistan As Taliban Retake Territory by RiceProducers: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Vickyvice:

Dunce. How does dividing Nigeria help you. If you divide Nigeria today, Boko Haram will conquer SE in one week. I am not being disrespectful. Just very blunt raw truth. They don't need sophisticated weapons. Just sacrifice and zeal.

I hear a lot of this nonsense from young inexperienced idiots not given to deep thought.

Do you know what a solid Nigeria is wedging in terms of evil forces?. You think these matters are trading or business?

Nigeria's defence and security establishment needs to do more but we should not deceive ourselves that weak Republics standing against global terrorists would last even up to six months. Unless you a complete idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Citizens Rush To Leave Afghanistan As Taliban Retake Territory by leofab(f): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ols
Re: Citizens Rush To Leave Afghanistan As Taliban Retake Territory by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
RiceProducers:

Dunce. How does dividing Nigeria help you. If you divide Nigeria today, Boko Haram will conquer SE in one week. I am not being disrespectful. Just very blunt raw truth. They don't need sophisticated weapons. Just sacrifice and zeal.

I hear a lot of this nonsense from young inexperienced idiots not given to deep thought.

Do you know what a solid Nigeria is wedging in terms of evil forces?. You think these matters are trading or business?

Nigeria's defence and security establishment needs to do more but we should not deceive ourselves that weak Republics standing against global terrorists would last even up to six months. Unless you a complete idiot
I only stated my opinions, which may or may not but used without insulting anyone on their opinions,so it won't be bad for you to keep shut if you can't reply without insulting others. I expect you are an adult, not a toddler

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jordan Mobilizes Its Forces On The Border And Israel's Trick To Attack Hamas / Fidel Castro Who Slept With 35,000 Women / Musk’s Interview With Trump Flops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.