Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,607 members, 7,944,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

EEDC Ariaria District, The Worst In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EEDC Ariaria District, The Worst In Nigeria. (221 Views)

Austin Umahi For Ebonyi South Senatorial District: The Eagle Has Landed / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Group Award Kwara Governor As Worst In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EEDC Ariaria District, The Worst In Nigeria. by jmoore(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
These folks will send their PRO to come on air and say customers should stop contributing money to repair transformers. That it is the responsibility of their company to do so.

I decided to test them to see if their words are true. Our transformer broke down since March. On the month of May, I sent an email to the customer care of EDDC about the situation.

Days later, I received a call from them. The person asked if there is power supply in our area, I told him no.

Few days later I sent another email that nothing has been done. I received another call from a different number, he asked what's the problem with our power? I told him the transformer is faulty.

I have received more than 4 calls from 4 different numbers of EDDC staff.

I was expecting to hear something like "Where are you now, come and show us where your transformer is located". But nothing of such.

People in the streets using the transformer later raised 470,000 naira to repair the transformer. I also sent email to EDDC about the development, telling them it will be a big shame if the customers fix the transformers despite my numerous complaints.

EDDC in Aba are using the customers as a cash cow. This doesn't happen in Enugu.

It's unfortunate that customers will buy poles, wires and transformers for EEDC. It's like customers contributing money to build a mast for MTN.

1 Like

Re: EEDC Ariaria District, The Worst In Nigeria. by hisgrace090: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Eedc na 419ers, fear them.
Re: EEDC Ariaria District, The Worst In Nigeria. by Solsix(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
EEDC is the worst of all the discos. EEDC is a typical example of igbo man's wickedness to his fellow igbo man

(1) (Reply)

Work Is Currently Going On The Dualization Of Ekenwah Road In Benin City / Video: The Spiral Effect Of Youth Unemployment On Insecurity In Nigeria / Igboho Is Being Treated As A Detained Animal - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.