Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:52 AM

Threats To Life And Blackmailing: Legal And Security Advise Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threats To Life And Blackmailing: Legal And Security Advise Please (194 Views)

Nigeria Security Advise / Gani Fawehinmi: Story Of The Legendary Legal And Humanitarian Icon / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threats To Life And Blackmailing: Legal And Security Advise Please by todaynewsreview: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Preamble: So I ran into some financial mess, and took a loan from 9ja Cash which had 2 days default as at on Friday.

Issue: Got the first attached SMS sent to all my phone contacts (Got it in my other line too since I use dual SIM phone) and a follow-up SMS the following on threats to my life even when I already called the said Lady of making the payment on Monday.

THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENARAL PUBLIC THAT ********"""" IS A THIEFT WHO RAN AWAY WITH COMPANY MONEY BEWARE

IF U DONT GO AND REPAY UR LOAN I WILL TURN UR LIFE UPSIDE DOWN DONT SAY I DID NOT WARN U 1023408536 UBA BANK SEND ME DEBIT NOW

What's the legal and security implications of this lady's threat? I forward same to an ASP who asked I report the case to the closest Police Division around my area.

What other measure do you think I should take please?

NB: If you're one of their agents with the intention of "go and pay", please keep that to yourself.

Thanks.

Re: Threats To Life And Blackmailing: Legal And Security Advise Please by todaynewsreview: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Threats To Life And Blackmailing: Legal And Security Advise Please by todaynewsreview: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Seun
Re: Threats To Life And Blackmailing: Legal And Security Advise Please by cromele: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

FULL LIST: Banditry: Kaduna Govt. Closes 13 Vulnerable Schools / Nigerian Political Class, An Essembly Of Hardened Rogues. / Sporadic Gunshots In Imo State House Of Assembly Over Suspension Of Former House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.