Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,908 members, 7,938,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Sylar : I've Come To Take Seun's Powers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sylar : I've Come To Take Seun's Powers (700 Views)

Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent / Top- 10 people of the world with real life super powers / Come To Nyanya Tipper Garage: Abuja’s Soddom And Gomorrah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylar : I've Come To Take Seun's Powers by sylar(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2007
hello, my name is sylar, im sure a few of you knw me. i've been following nairaland for quite a while now, and i've finally decided to come in. im here to displace seun and take his powers, it may take a couple of months as i have a game plan.

do not be afriad, im not after u. just seun.
Re: Sylar : I've Come To Take Seun's Powers by iice(f): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2007
laughin ma frozen butt off Sylar indeed! Thanks for the laugh grin Welcome sha!
Re: Sylar : I've Come To Take Seun's Powers by sylar(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2007
iice, im not joking, time will prove me right, seun has been showing himself too much, and its obvious he's got the powers, but he's gonna be overthrown sooner than u think
Re: Sylar : I've Come To Take Seun's Powers by olanajim(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2007
Palace coup? So ahead. But you'll need to know that you need other #lander's support. You'll just be a leader without followers. By the way, I like your boldness. I just hope seun will let you execute your plan.
Re: Sylar : I've Come To Take Seun's Powers by nich(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ehen!  shocked For realla!  grin You're welcome though.
Re: Sylar : I've Come To Take Seun's Powers by Creamish(f): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2007
U don de watch too much of HEROES abi?  grin
Re: Sylar : I've Come To Take Seun's Powers by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2007
Pleasee oh great sylar. cud u tell me what you do to the brains of those poor dudes when you cut their heads off?
Do you like, make some kinda soup and shack it or what?
Re: Sylar : I've Come To Take Seun's Powers by emekae: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2007
O boy, make u neva pass ur boundary o. Seun is untouchable!
Re: Sylar : I've Come To Take Seun's Powers by emekae: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2007
O boy, make u neva pass ur boundary o. Seun is untouchable!

(1) (Reply)

Need A Friend? / Need A Ph/owerri Babe / Nigerians In America And Europe Are Taking Over This Nigerian Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.