Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers (1145 Views)

Does Man Bear His Sins Or He Suffers Also From The Sins Of His Father? / Jehovah Witness Teaches That The Sins You Commit On Earth Doesn't Matter / Kenya Pastor Says Jesus Is Not Poor, So His Church Must Buy Him Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by bobestman(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, till you are able to find and share your book, ignore me since I am not interested in tangling with your imagination or anyone else's where God and the things of God is concerned. When you are able to provide more concrete evidence of your ideas, let me know then. All I see right now in you is another doctrine-pusher , no different from the many out there all trying to promote their Kingdom in the name of God . undecided
Lol....that is what they spoonfed you with in Christianity. What they wrote to you as Endtime was actually the time the lies the enemies of your people used to brainwash you all will be exposed. It was actually the end of all religious lies and the Revelation of the lost truth. If you have ears and eyes, hear and listen. The truth will be something that will be different from what they ever taught you in Churchianity. Avoid me too

Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
bobestman:

Lol....that is what they spoonfed you with in Christianity. What they wrote to you as Endtime was actually the time the lies the enemies of your people used to brainwash you all will be exposed. It was actually the end of all religious lies and the Revelation of the lost truth. If you have ears and eyes, hear and listen. The truth will be something that will be different from what they ever taught you in Churchianity. Avoid me too
I am afraid you are yapping at the wrong person still. undecided

I was not brainwashed or taught anything I know of God by any man. Only about 4 years ago, I was an atheist who set out to find out the Truth of God and by asking God Himself to teach me, I am where I am today. I don't believe in your churches or the many religious groups those of you who claim to believe in the same God have chosen to bind yourselves to and I certainly bow to no man's teachings...God is my only Teacher - Jeremiah 31 vs 34.

So again, until your group finally produces it's own "unturned" stories of the Messiah, ignore me. undecided
Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by LikeAking: 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
iykbethany:
Hitler killed millions of Jews yet none of his generation is poor or suffering. White people killed blacks and used us as slaves yet till date they are smarter, richer and better than us. They don't go to mountains to fast and pray yet they enjoy better life expectancy.

But a pastor convinced you that you are poor, sick, jobless or suffering bc of the sins of your fore fathers? Abeg remind me what sins your forefathers committed that is greater than slavery

#WHYYOUNORGETSENSE

A thread for wise men.

Tell dem the truth.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by LikeAking: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2021
bobestman:
And if you are told why the Pinks are not affected by curses now, you will call me a Racist. The truth is that you are the original people of the book and your Bible stories all happened in Africa. This is already clear for those who have eyes to see. That's why the curses affect you

The curses of Deutronomy 28 is still on hold on Africans. They departed from the LAWS YHWH gave them for foreign religions and ways not cast up

When the Messiah was on earth people suffer for the sins of their fathers (John 9:2). Today many are still suffering from such curses. All religion are Apostate today and many can't seek their Creator for themselves and do what is lawful to be free.

We are Africans and our Ancestors did a lot of evil when they fell from the true way. They can offend someone and the person may enter a covenant with the devil to inflict their generation with curses. You see a family where about 4 children are blind or deaf. There are families that no one can get to 40yrs and many more. So if you say people are not suffering from generational curses in Africa, lay one hand on your head and the other on your eyes and tell your Creator to give you sense and also open your eyes to see clearly.

It's only the Messiah that can free all from these curses at his coming. Some people can do it themselves and their are also righteous men who can do it but the Messiah is the only one that can properly do it when He comes.

Nothing like generational curses think.

Which did your fathers commit?

Do you know the sins the whites, Arabs and co committed?

Africa where it this, because this is how far our intellectual capacity can take us.
Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by LikeAking: 12:11am On Jul 07, 2021
bobestman:

Another Bomb!
You African are far older than those who brought you the book
The original scriptures was written in your African languages not in English
Your African languages is far older than other languages e.g Swahili is the most old and popular language in the world according to histories

How come your stories were written in Greek, Paleo Hebrew and English?
They replaced the Son of your Creator to the son of their Greek god Zeus. Whether you believe it or not, there a true Creator and their is an Impostor God ruling the world today. There is a true son of Man and an Impostor son of man who All almost call on earth today

The original scriptures is our book not your Christian books. They transliterated from our stories and it is only us the Ancient people that can tell you the truth (Isaiah 44:7). You people were told the Ancient people/first people/original people will teach you all things not your Christians teachers who fell for the half stories.

It's our book and only the chosen among us will teach all the hidden truth. So don't tell me I am quoting from your Christian book. It is our book and though the stories be turned, we will still use it to open your eyes to the truth until the Son of Man comes to correct the lies and fulfil the book.

Truth always hurt. I can see you are truly hurt so I will avoid you.

Rest!

U dey worsen the confusion.
Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by bobestman(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are yapping at the wrong person still. undecided

I was not brainwashed or taught anything I know of God by any man. Only about 4 years ago, I was an atheist who set out to find out the Truth of God and by asking God Himself to teach me, I am where I am today. I don't believe in your churches or the many religious groups those of you who claim to believe in the same God have chosen to bind yourselves to and I certainly bow to no man's teachings...God is my only Teacher - Jeremiah 31 vs 34.

So again, until your group finally produces it's own "unturned" stories of the Messiah, ignore me. undecided

Oh I see. You were converted from athiests to Christianity. My advice for you is to keep seeking yourself. The truth will come to you. We were all born into Churchianity before the light shined and we saw clearly. All religion are Apostate today. All fell from the truth a long time ago. You can see it very clearly by their lifestyles and how their Mogs live which contradicts the righteous ways of the Sovereign Father. Any right thinking person will know that the Creator of heaven and earth who is holy and can't behold iniquity is not there. Keep Seeking to know the truth until you see it clearly.
Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by bobestman(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
LikeAking:

Rest!

U dey worsen the confusion.
Such knowledge will be too heavy for your brain to carry. Ok, I will rest.
Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by bobestman(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
LikeAking:

Nothing like generational curses think.

Which did your fathers commit?

Do you know the sins the whites, Arabs and co committed?

Africa where it this, because this is how far our intellectual capacity can take us.

You sound like an athiests. So you won't understand. That's the way you understand it though. Cry to your Creator to show you the right way. Maybe He will open your eyes to see.
Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by LikeAking: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
bobestman:

You sound like an athiests. So you won't understand. That's the way you understand it though. Cry to your Creator to show you the right way. Maybe He will open your eyes to see.

Nothing like generational curses.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by bobestman(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
LikeAking:

Nothing like generational curses.
The Hebrews of Old are Africans. That curses of Deutronomy 28 is still on hold on them. Do you have any Kjv Bible, let me reveal some things to you?
Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by LikeAking: 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
bobestman:

The Hebrews of Old are Africans. That curses of Deutronomy 28 is still on hold on them. Do you have any Kjv Bible, let me reveal some things to you?

This one na big lies.

The Hebrews are Hebrews.

Why are you guys claiming those guys?

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by bobestman(m): 1:02am On Jul 08, 2021
LikeAking:

This one na big lies.

The Hebrews are Hebrews.

Why are you guys claiming those guys?
Oya go sleep. You have already conditioned yourself to remain in your ignorance. Keep sleeping!
Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On Jul 08, 2021
bobestman:

Oh I see. You were converted from athiests to Christianity. My advice for you is to keep seeking yourself. The truth will come to you. We were all born into Churchianity before the light shined and we saw clearly. All religion are Apostate today. All fell from the truth a long time ago. You can see it very clearly by their lifestyles and how their Mogs live which contradicts the righteous ways of the Sovereign Father. Any right thinking person will know that the Creator of heaven and earth who is holy and can't behold iniquity is not there. Keep Seeking to know the truth until you see it clearly.
But I already found the Truth of God and have been set free from bondage to sin by Him - John 8 vs 31 - 44, the one you reject. undecided
Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by bobestman(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2021
cool
Kobojunkie:
But I already found the Truth of God and have been set free from bondage to sin by Him - John 8 vs 31 - 44, the one you reject. undecided
Ok
Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
bobestman:

Sorry. Lord JC can't free you from sins. Your sins remains yours till you decide to repent. There are many righteous ppl who are not Christians who also hate anything evil. The true ppl of the Father are not Christians. They are Hebrews who fear and obey the Father's commands. Christianity is one of the religions imposed on them for disobeying the Father's commands. They will serve foreign gods made of wood(Christian cross) and stone(Islam and Judaism)...(Deutronomy 28:36)

He came to save his people and one way of doing this is to gather them back to their land first and then purify them and many of them will then save the world by witnessing to all who care to listen before the end comes (Isaiah 11:11-12; Malachi 3:1-4; John 4:22). Salvation of the world will come from the purified and sanctified Hebrews as seen in the references above. For you to receive salvation, confess your sins and repent from them all.

The power that be tarnished that vision by killing him. It was clear murder or lynching. By killing the Messiah and Lawgiver, they turned his true stories to what you all follow today and credited the turned stories to Lord JC, Son of Zeus, Apollo. The true Messiah was a black King in an African tribe. What they wrote to you about him is not all true.

I laugh when I see many of you saying Lord JC said.....and what He said always contradict what the Sovereign Father taught. He said He came to do his Father's will not His. Many things you read in the NT were actually written by wicked Popes. Many of the sayings are not from the true Messiah who put His Father above Him in everything. He even claim to give you new commandments and that of the Father is Old. I tell you, he came remove the burdens on the old law that was put in place by men and what he gave you was love which is a summary of all the commandments. Without Love you can't keep any of the commandments. He came to tell them the true facts cos He himself is the Lawgiver. There is nothing the Messiah said that don't have root in the Torah. There is nothing they taught you in the NT that's not in the Torah. Torah is where the true details on whatever you seek his. The NT are just commentaries. They quote from the Torah. Prophet Daniel told you, he would be killed unjustly or cut off, that is clear murder not that he died for anyone's sins

We confess our sins everyday cos we don't know what might make us sin. We may sin and still don't know. Your eyes, flesh, hands , legs, thoughts, mouth can make you sin but you may not know. You need to ask for forgiveness every morning. You sin, your pastors do sin, everyone may sin thru one thing or the other. The idea of the Messiah freeing one from sin is when he come in the flesh and purify us.
I already told you to ignore me because you are what I see as a walking contradiction as it is. All you have written here comes doctrines and traditions, lies, what Jesus Christ condemned as an abomination against God, the same message written of by his disciples, the same ones you spurn. You can never make sense to me. So please. for the umpteenth time ignore me and focus on manufacturing your own religious book. undecided
Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by bobestman(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I already told you to ignore me because you are what I see as a walking contradiction as it is. All you have written here comes doctrines and traditions, lies, what Jesus Christ condemned as an abomination against God, the same message written of by his disciples, the same ones you spurn. You can never make sense to me. So please. for the umpteenth time ignore me and focus on manufacturing your own religious book. undecided

Lol.....you keep mentioning me and want me to avoid you. Precious things are only given to those who earnestly desire them. This won't make any sense to you now so you don't deserve this . Learn to avoid me too.
Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by shadeyinka(m): 5:40am On Jul 09, 2021
iykbethany:

So you are saying that the white man is superior to you?
Son, kindly emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Africa is poor because of poor leadership and corrupt politicians. That is why most Nigerians are hungry, poor and jobles bc your politicians don't even have sense or ideas on how to grow the economy, they just loot and bc they know that ignorant people like you will blame their uncles and village people for their poverty and joblessness. Get sense will you?
Here you are correct. However, you overgeneralize by thinking Africans are backwardness is caused by a thinking that they are under a curse.

Generational Blessings exist and is real
just as
Generational Curses exist and is real.

Dangote or Adenuga's children can never be poor because of the financial blessings of their parents.
If your parents are both Albinos, you inherit their genes whether you like it or not
If your parents are both tall, you inherit the tall genes (even if you are short)
If your parents are both educated, it will take something extraordinary for you not to be educated.

Too many things are inherited from our parents including our Temperaments (Extroverts, Introvert, Leadership Qualities, Emotional Dispositions etc)

There is no exceptions with spiritual blessings or curses.

Everyone irrespective of their background should strive to excel in whatever they do
Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by psychalade: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Did it ever occur to all of you that you may be holding on firmly to just fables as truth, there is wide differences between faith/beliefs and fact/truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX7Q_wCo5uY
Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
psychalade:
Did it ever occur to all of you that you may be holding on firmly to just fables as truth, there is wide differences between faith/beliefs and fact/truth. Y
The thought did occur to be in the beginning, that is why I took great effort in making sure not to settle for a lie. undecided
Re: You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers by psychalade: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fact VS faithgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Again The Bible Is Wrong Again Regarding The End Of The World / Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed / What Did The Blood Of Jesus Christ Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.