Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,884 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming (4006 Views)

7 Natural Ways To Stop Ants From Coming Into Your House / Your Period Colour / Postinor 2 Price In Nigeria (pill For Pregnancy Prevention) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by Brawlscartel(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
I have a friend who took postinor 2 twice a week...

Her period was to happen 1st July this is 4th July no period yet..

But she is having signs of period.
Cramping, acne..

Note: no sign of pregnancy

What's the problem
Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by KristaPretty(f): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
She could still go for a pregnancy test. If it's negative then she needs not to worry as it's the hormones at work and period may or may not come as expected-she can take hot lipton.

Please and please, stop abusing those drugs, too much of it has it's side effects. As a woman, learn your cycle and avoid sex when you are not safe or use a condom. How can you or your friend take postinor twice in a week

6 Likes

Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by dingbang(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
All these small small girls sef.. Nothing dem sabi.. Just fvck and take me out.
Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by Juliusmalema2: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Brawlscartel:

Cramping, acne..

What's the problem
Ur friend or ur girlfriend that u fuccked 2 times this week and u bought her postinor 2 on both occasions

7 Likes

Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 3:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Brawlscartel:

One tablet is enough to last for 3 days. Also postinor distort periods
Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by StreetFight: 4:11am On Jul 05, 2021
Brawlscartel:

Cramping, acne..

What's the problem

Fellow serial fornicator, I sight you.

So, Postinor-2 is now blood tonic that you take daily.

5 Likes

Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by StreetFight: 4:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

Ur friend or ur girlfriend that u fuccked 2 times this week and u bought her postinor 2 on both occasions

SSShhhhhhhhhhhh!

No loud am nah. Na we we, fellow serial fornicators.
Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:18am On Jul 05, 2021
Na market I come sell here. Abeg read my signature. Happy new week awon eyan mi.
Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by Dailyparrot: 6:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Brawlscartel:

Cramping, acne..

What's the problem

Asking this question here shows you didn't read anything about the drug before administering or taking it (you could be your friend hiding under a male moniker).

There's no drug on earth that does not have a side effect. Know this and be cautious of whatever drug that you take.

One of the side effects of Postinor 2 is delayed menstrual cycle due to distorted hormone system.

And taking it twice a week is wrong. If you are not ready to give birth to a child, stop unprotected sex instead of hurting yourself with drugs.

The guy doing this to you may not marry you only for an innocent man to marry you and be suffering consequences of your past life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by kurlz(f): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2021
She's pregnant
Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2021
World best friend cheesy
Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by LadySarah: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2021
Postinor is an EMERGENCY contraceptive and shouldn't be taken more than ONCE in a CYCLE, which could range from 21 to 45 days. so I'm trying to understand the senselessness of the both of you to down 2 postinors in less than 7 days. Are you ppl having 2 emergencies in 1 week?Do you know what an emergency is?

After destroying her womb, you will turn red pill or suddenly discover she isn't your type/submissive while the daft lady will come here to disturb us with her fertility woes.

4 Likes

Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by Hathor5(f): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2021
If she took the drug after ovulation, it won't work, she might be pregnant.

But postinor can also delay the period as it delays ovulation.

I would do a pregnancy test if I were her. She should also go and see a doctor for a check-up.

Like people before me said, the drug is an emergency drug. Why do you people toy with your health by taking it twice a week?

Condoms are cheap by the way.

Good luck!
Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by Brawlscartel(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2021
Hathor5:
If she took the drug after ovulation, it won't work, she might be pregnant.

But postinor can also delay the period as it delays ovulation.

I would do a pregnancy test if I were her. She should also go and see a doctor for a check-up.

Like people before me said, the drug is an emergency drug. Why do you people toy with your health by taking it twice a week?

Condoms are cheap by the way.

Good luck!

She took first before her ovulation and the other 5days After her ovulation......

She is still getting her normal sign of period but it's not coming
Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by Hathor5(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Brawlscartel:

She took first before her ovulation and the other 5days After her ovulation......

Nobody can give you certainty but a pregnancy test.

1 Like

Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by pocohantas(f): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2021
Friend indeed. Wetin concern you with your friend’s womb? You be gynecologist? grin
Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by descarado: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2021
Congratulations kiss
New daddy on the block kiss
Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by debbydams(f): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Brawlscartel:

she should go for pregnancy test..
Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by Kondomatic(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Friend indeed. Wetin concern you with your friend’s womb? You be gynecologist? grin
Good friends have each other's back.

And womb sometimes
Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by efficiencie(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2021
Brawlscartel:

Cramping, acne..

What's the problem

When you turn a drug to salad what do you expect...you better see a doctor and get examined!
Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by pocohantas(f): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2021
Kondomatic:
Good friends have each other's back.

And womb sometimes

Lmao. Imagine discussing postinor 2 with my male friend. To the extent e come help dey calculate my cycle. Na assistant bf be that o.

1 Like

Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by Kondomatic(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao. Imagine discussing postinor 2 with my male friend. To the extent e come help dey calculate my cycle. Na assistant bf be that o.
I don't envy the man that his woman has such a male friend.

1 Like

Re: Can Postinor 2 Delay Your Period From Coming by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Was it pregnancy at the end pls

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Toddlers Wear Their Footwears On The Wrong Legs? / Children Beating Up Their Father When He Is Beating Their Mother / Dog Saves Abandoned Newborn Baby Found In Local Garbage Dump(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.