Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,419 members, 7,891,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

How Do I Know If She's Not Interested In Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If She's Not Interested In Me? (350 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If She's Not Interested In Me? by Amebong(m): 12:35am On Jul 05, 2021
What are the signs she doesn't want a relationship with you?

1. SHE FRIEND ZONE YOU

When a girl friend zone you, no matter how much you try to convince her she will always see you as just a friend.

You might have passionate love feelings for her but if she sees you as just a friend she doesn’t hide it.

She might tell you on different occasions that she likes you as just friends and nothing much, if you want to be in a relationship it wouldn’t be her. Just look for love somewhere else.

You two might seem like a perfect couple but immediately she sees someone she likes, she instantly tells you to your face that she only sees you as a friend and that’s it.

Friend zoning can be so heartbreaking because it always has to do with someone whom you love so much.

2. SHE IGNORES YOU AT INTERVAL

The truth is if a girl likes you and wants to be in a relationship with you she never ignores your calls no matter how busy she is.

But on the other hand, if she doesn’t want to be in a relationship with you, she might see your calls and simply shift the phone aside.

She might see you coming from afar and decide to pass another route just to make sure you don’t see her.

See more Signs to indicate She's Not Interested in Dating You..

Does she uses words like " I'm not sure about my feelings for you"

" I'm sorry it's not you but me"

" But you are my best friend"

These clearly shows she's not interested bro.!

Just look for someone else and move on.
Source: https://www.ceetimax.com.ng/2021/07/04/4-signs-she-doesnt-want-to-be-in-a-relationship-with-you/

Please add yours to the list..!!

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Exam For All Adultery With Scores, Answer Correctly / Online Sex Party / Signs Your Partner Is Cheating On You And How To Catch Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.