Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? (91063 Views)

Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup / Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag / Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by fati2001(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rahkman:
Kinglsey coleman neymar paredes c ronaldo sergio ramos gerrard pique are way more good looking than this guy

I go for Jr.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by fati2001(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Infolenka:
I honestly think that no other player comes close to England's Tyrone Mings in the sexiness department. Dude has got it all, height, face, body. An Adonis.

he's not sexy.

Post Malone is even sexier than him. not to mention asap rocky [the handsome woman ].

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by kaymart: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Brother..
It's possible..
You can look@a Guy, and Say wow 'Dat Guy is Sexy'..
It does not make you Gay or weird!!
Just dat some Nigerians reason things Anyhow.. sad undecided
Personally, I find the Following Guys, Sexy Guys..
*D'Banj
*Cristiano Ronaldo
*Ramsey Nouah
*David Beckham..
These Guys are 35 or 40+ But They are still Trimmed and Sexy..They still maintain dier Six Packs!!.
You didn't include Anthony Joshua....He sure looks more dope than all u mentioned there

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Infolenka: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
fati2001:

he's not sexy.

Post Malone is even sexier than him. not to mention asap rocky [the handsome woman ].

Fuçk off
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by fati2001(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Infolenka:

Fuçk off

you don't have a test for both genders.. I remember you said that urself..

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Silentgroper(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Males opening threads to drool over a fellow man as sexy and having monikers like pweetiedude are gays

Disgusting! angry
Lotta f@ggs in here, bruh.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by fati2001(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Infolenka:

Fuçk off

sexy baes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Silentgroper(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
fati2001:

he's not sexy.

*pukes*

well, i wasnt expecting so much.
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Biko, where is the sexiness coming from I can't see is it from his hair or the tattoo all over him
Someone should at least point out exactly where it is I really want to see

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Kondomatic(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
KosiGee:

It’s also your mentality bro. Ladies also kiss each other on the cheeks, they also give each other lots of hugs and cuddles, they also call each other ‘love, sweetheart’ and other terms of endearment.

I had six packs like Dbanj but taller and more muscler than him. If a man call me sexy, I won’t find it funny.

Ronaldo look fit to me. I wouldn’t describe him as sexy.
A woman is hardly ever straight, they're mostly bisexuals and lesbians so don't even compare the two.

Women kiss each other, can you allow a guy to kiss you? Pinch your nipple? Or play with you romantically like women play with each other?

If a guy calls me sweetheart, I will sit him down and tell him to never do it again.
Vinnie2000:

Both you and Mr Kondomatic are Just 'Gay Conscious'!!
If you have a Free mind, Der's nothing there!..

A man can be Sexy!!

Sexy originally means Attractive..
Even David Beckham was called Sexy by his Man Utd teammates in the early 2000's..
It means he was Handsome and too Attractive..
None of Dem had Feelings for him!!

U Guys don't know d Meaning of Sexy@all..Gay Matter for Nigeria has influenced una thinking.. sad sad
I didn't author any dictionary sir, look up the meaning.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by fati2001(m): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kondomatic:
A woman is hardly ever straight, they're mostly bisexuals and lesbians so don't even compare the two.

Women kiss each other, can you allow a guy to kiss you? Pinch your nipple? Or play with you romantically like women play with each other?

If a guy calls me sweetheart, I will sit him down and tell him to never do it again.
I didn't author any dictionary sir, look up the meaning.

mtcheeee.
upgrade your mentality.

no be Wetin you dy think another fellow dy think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Powerfly(f): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lol.... I'm female... Buh I honestly don't know how to to see a guy as being sexy... Like..I'm still finding the sexiness in the guy.. I don even turn the picture upside down...

Buh if you post Rita Dominic.... You can quote me.. cheesy cheesy grin shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Kondomatic(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
fati2001:

mtcheeee.
upgrade your mentality.

no be Wetin you dy think another fellow dy think.
We are talking facts not individual thoughts or opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by fati2001(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kondomatic:
We are talking facts not individual thoughts or opinion.

ur belief.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by khia: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Brother..
It's possible..
*D'Banj
*Cristiano Ronaldo
*Ramsey Nouah
*David Beckham..
These Guys are 35 or 40+ But They are still Trimmed and Sexy..They still maintain dier Six Packs!!.

Actually it does make you sexually attracted to that man, you can say a man is handsome but saying he's sexy is on a whole other level.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by khia: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Infolenka:
I have threads celebrating busty and bootylicious women, but I open one thread celebrating an obviously sexy guy and now I'm gay? Clowns.

The thing is, he's not obviously sexy to others only obviously sexy to you. Sexy is an opinion not a fact, for example, I don't find him sexy nor attractive.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by khia: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol,
You see am..
Dats y I added Nigerians!!..Our mentality is local and kind of warped!!.. sad cheesy

Sexy means Attractive!! It does not connotes anything Gay..
A man can be Sexy!

I just remembered..the following guys have won Sexiest man Award In Hollywood (US)
Keanu Reeves (Matrix)
Pierce Brosman (James bond 007)
The Black Guy who acted the Boxing Film 'Apollo Creed'
Etc
So 4get it, If you are a bit Tall, muscular, with nice built, you can be called Sexy, even by Men/Guys..

Sexy does not mean attractive, a person can be attractive but not sexy and those Hollywood actors were named the most sexiest by women and gay men.

Sexy... Sexually suggestive or stimulating and erotic. Is that what you see in those men?
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by khia: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

They are Sexy, Bro!!
Na you dey Attach Bad meanings to the word.. sad smiley
How can you Tell me Dat 'Six Packs Master' Cristiano Ronaldo is not a Sexy Guy??

Doesn't his body Image look Attractive to You??
Maybe I should attach his Bare body picx on dis comment!!..

Ladies find Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Tiwa Savage Sexy, Why can't Guys find Television Guys as sexy??
It's just ur mentality!! Change it Plss..

Lesbians find those women sexy, straight women find them attractive or pretty.
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Ishilove: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Infolenka:
I honestly think that no other player comes close to England's Tyrone Mings in the sexiness department. Dude has got it all, height, face, body. An Adonis.
Adonis ko, Adunni ni. With his four-corner face like television

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by TATALoAlaMu: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ishilove:

Adonis ki, Adunni ni. With his four-corner face like television

Nawaaa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Emilokoiyawon: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Abeg swerve. If this guy is sexc then I am an adonis. I am taller and have better facial structure than him.

Yet, I no dey make noise.
Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
khia:

Sexy does not mean attractive, a person can be attractive but not sexy and those Hollywood actors were named the most sexiest by women and gay men.

Sexy... Sexually suggestive or stimulating and erotic. Is that what you see in those men?

Let's not Argue too much!!
Sexy means Attractive!!

If you see a Ripped Guy with Six packs and you say 'Hey, you re Sexy oo'..
It means Nothing@all..

It Actually means that d Guy has Nice body features and Should be Attractive/Sexy to Females, NOT to males..

When we say Ronaldo or Sergio Ramos is sexy, it's not for Guys, It means they are Appealing/Sexy..But to Girls..

When I used to Go to the Field to Play Football, doz days, One of my Younger Brother friend had six packs and a Big budge(dick)..
He was wearing only Briefs and The boys used to call him Sexy Guy L'omo..

Does that mean they are Gay??

So, understand..
Calling a Guy Sexy is no Big Deal!!..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by khia: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Let's not Argue too much!!
Sexy means Attractive!!

If you see a Ripped Guy with Six packs and you say 'Hey, you re Sexy oo'..
It means Nothing@all..

It Actually means that d Guy has Nice body features and Should be Attractive/Sexy to Females, NOT to males..

When we say Ronaldo or Sergio Ramos is sexy, it's not for Guys, It means they are Appealing/Sexy..But to Girls..

When I used to Go to the Field to Play Football, doz days, One of my Younger Brother friend had six packs and a Big budge(dick)..
He was wearing only Briefs and The boys used to call him Sexy Guy L'omo..

Does that mean they are Gay??

So, understand..
Calling a Guy Sexy is no Big Deal!!..
No arguing intended.

You can't say what is sexy to a woman because you aren't a woman, as a matter of fact, I being a woman can't say what's sexy to another woman, I can only say what's sexy to me. Different strokes for different folks.

A ripped guy with a six pack may be sexy to you but that doesn't mean I will find him sexy, attractive yes but not obviously sexy. You as a man may find a woman with huge breast sexy while the next man can find them repulsive. Sexiness is subjective.

I find a chocolate man with beautiful eyes, full lips, a beautiful smile and a pleasing/funny personality who knows what he wants in life and goes after it, very sexy. tongue See me drooling already. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by GeneralPula: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Brother..
It's possible..
*D'Banj
*Cristiano Ronaldo
*Ramsey Nouah
*David Beckham..

If you’re looking for what a sexy guy looks like, then Nelly is a perfect example..

All those you listed are not sexy but have a fitted body..

Even the OP doesn’t understand the meaning of sexy..

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by phemmyfour: 4:58am On Jul 06, 2021
Glamouzpeter:
Biko, where is the sexiness coming from I can't see is it from his hair or the tattoo all over him
Someone should at least point out exactly where it is I really want to see
his eyes

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by nokspos: 5:20am On Jul 06, 2021
We become what we practice, continue calling your fellow man sexy till you start wishing you could hold him close to you. 90% of gays were not born gay, they start like this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by KingOKON: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Brother..
It's possible..
*D'Banj
*Cristiano Ronaldo
*Ramsey Nouah
*David Beckham..

Bobrisky brother

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Infolenka: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2021
Ishilove:

Adonis ki, Adunni ni. With his four-corner face like television

It's called a chiseled face. Olodorabata.

I don't really blame you Nigerian women for not knowing what sexy is anymore. All that attracts you to men these days is money, and you've begun to associate sexiness with the unappealing looks of the short, potbellied sugar daddies from whose generous hands you feed from.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Infolenka:

I don't really blame you Nigerian women for not knowing what sexy is anymore. All that attracts you to men these days is money, and you've begun to associate sexiness with the unappealing looks of the short, potbellied sugar daddies from whose generous hands you feed from.

You Mr Poster!!
You attack those who comment on your Post sad
Pple must DISAGREE with you!! It's a normal thing..

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Ishilove: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2021
Infolenka:

Stop mistaking me for your sisters and female relatives who feed from sugar daddies. You don't know me off this forum so stop typing the same filth that uncontrollably oozes out of your grimy anus.

Unfortunate individual. Beauty is subjective to individual proclivities and perception, so what you consider "sexy" is not sacrosanct.

Star fish.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? by Ishilove: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You Mr Poster!!
You attack those who comment on your Post sad
Pple must DISAGREE with you!! It's a normal thing..
The OP is a ripe, tender pimple on the ass of humanity whose sisters feed fat from sugar daddies and other allied ancestors.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.