Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

Let's Analyze Felas Song Zombie[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Analyze Felas Song Zombie[video] (154 Views)

Let's Analyze Data: What Are Peter Obi's Chances In The North. / Let’s Analyze This Election From Figures Point Of View. / Let's Analyze President Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Analyze Felas Song Zombie[video] by vodimov: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
As an opinion write I know the kind of pain I feel when I write about some stuff, I can feel felas pain in that song and I will tell you why because many of the things he talked about is still happening hell one even happened few days ago to Sunday igboho, listen to the song and feel the man's pain, we feel that same pain and anger today in Nigeria

The man was saying the truth but we said he was a weed smoker and today your colonial masters that told you weed was bad have now legalized it in their own country and have in turn made billions of dollars why you ignorantly lose money

The leaders are scared of what would happen if people start taking weed freely and many of them travel to places like the Netherlands to enjoy themselves, read about what happened to fela below

Within months of felas song Zombie.. A large scale army attack left felas kalakutas compound burnt to the ground and many of its occupants, including fela was assaulted and seriously injured, the sacking of kalakutas was not of course the only thing that brought about the zombie song, but the tension then already existing between fela and the military

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7W9YXJPHnA

https://www.biafranboys.org/lets-analyze-felas-song-zombie
Re: Let's Analyze Felas Song Zombie[video] by EmmaJnr1: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
guys stay off this Fulani divide rule website called biafransboys. This poster is same person as Vasel15 the Fulani terrorist and Fozapi the Fulani man pretending to be Igbo. they are all miscreants recruited by Fulani terrorist leaders to cause divisions amongst biafrans including divisions amongst oduduwa. Stay off their thread. Sometimes they may post things to make u think they are supporting u but its all lies. later on they unlish their Fulani divide rule propaganda when they have captured ur attention and make u believe they are Igbo or Yoruba.
Re: Let's Analyze Felas Song Zombie[video] by vodimov: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
guys stay off this Fulani divide rule website called biafransboys. This poster is same person as Vasel15 the Fulani terrorist and Fozapi the Fulani man pretending to be Igbo. they are all miscreants recruited by Fulani terrorist leaders to cause divisions amongst biafrans including divisions amongst oduduwa. Stay off their thread. Sometimes they may post things to make u think they are supporting u but its all lies. later on they unlish their Fulani divide rule propaganda when they have captured ur attention and make u believe they are Igbo or Yoruba.

shut up and go to hell,talk about the topic or get lost
Re: Let's Analyze Felas Song Zombie[video] by vodimov: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
everything fela talked about still happens today

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday / The Journey Of Two Fools / Eleka Condoles With Dr Samuel Omotosho Over Mother's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.