Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Man Poisoned, Back On His Feet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Poisoned, Back On His Feet (180 Views)

Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) / Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Poisoned, Back On His Feet by End123: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
So people I'm back on my feet, iv made progress. Thyphoid Fever cannot hold me down. The last time I had Thyphoid I took a break to get well. This time there was no break. Jesus gets the Credit. My ability to not take any type of medication or go to a hospital is because of his Scientific Teaching. I don't like the term divine healing. Spirituality most be dissected into the scientific. Life is good. Jesus is truly the Greatest Man of All Time.

(1) (Reply)

Sales And Of Hospital, Surgical And Laboratory Equipment / Learn How To Heal By Yourself / Germs On Toilet Paper Rolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.