Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,653 members, 7,889,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me (497 Views)

Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences / Burna Boy Allegedly Sends His Boys To Stab CDQ For Criticizing Him Over Obagoal / Watch As Notorious Female Gang Members Stab A Girl To Death (graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Kraytur: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
nairalanders please advice me on this !

I’ve got a kid brother 3 years younger than I am and we’ve basically lived together for more than 15yrs recently he’s been threatening to end my life over NOTHING shocked

Yes nothing at all …. And it’s weird cos I search myself properly to make sure there was something I was doing wrong but there was none

So I thought to myself it could probably be envy or jealousy

As he’s seen my life moves faster than he’s

I remembered when I was about to make a return trip to Dubai last year he came at me and threatened to kill me

I scram to safety before I returned he had heard I was gonna get a car he opposed it saying never

But before I returned he had bought one I was happy for him and I also bought mine

Not long after he came at me again

Days ago I couldn’t sleep at home as he’s picked up a knife threatening to stab me dead shocked

Please advice me can I keep staying with such a menace or should I leave

Yes he’s my blood brother same father and mother

Mods pls move to FP

MYND44
Cclalasticlala
Seun
Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by devilmaycry: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hmmm...
It might be psychological ....

1 Like

Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Your kid brother? and you no fit catch am for hand and beat the nonsense out of him

1 Like

Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Romanoff(f): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
I will say it over and over again, it is not always that blood is thicker than water.

Blood is thicker than water didn't stop Cain from killing Abel.

It did not stop Joseph's brothers from selling him off into slavery.

If you've tried finding what you did wrong to him and came out clean, avoid the guy. Don't let him know any of your moves.

Competition and envy is what drives him and those are two deadly traits.

I done talk my own.

Na who show you love and wish you well be your family o.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Kraytur: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Your kid brother? and you no fit catch am for hand and beat the nonsense out of him

I’ve fought him times before

Hurt him broken his bones before yes I’ve done all that years past

yes I can deal with him in many ways

I am very able

But for how long

We’re matured now

Im in my early 30s he’s 3years younger he’s a man too

I like him

Im saddened by all of this
Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by wunmi590(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Kraytur: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Romanoff:
I will say it over and over again, it is not always that blood is thicker than water.

It did not stop Joseph's brother from selling him off into slavery.

If you've tried finding what you did wrong to him and came out clean, avoid the guy. Don't let him know any of your moves.

I done talk my own.

You have spoken well sir

I’m shocked at this

My mother’s family are in complete disdain and do not support it

They know me to be easy going and tolerant

There’s nothing I’ve not done for this boy

Twice he passed out I rushed him to the hospital and payed his bills

He just now had his wedding with an American I helped him

With everything including the link

But this is how he pays me back

Someone I thought how to fish is about to not just bite my finger but end my whole life
Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Kraytur: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Romanoff:

It did not stop Joseph's brothers from selling him off into slavery.

I done talk my own.

I had recently just paid rent for the 3 bedroom we lived in
Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Romanoff(f): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kraytur:

You have spoken well sir

I’m shocked at this

My mother’s family are in complete disdain and do not support it

They know me to be easy going and tolerant

There’s nothing I’ve not done for this boy

Twice he passed out I rushed him to the hospital and payed his bills

He just now had his wedding with an American I helped him

With everything including the link

But this is how he pays me back

Someone I thought how to fish is about to not just bite my finger but end my whole life

Just move on. As far as your conscience is clean, avoid him. Next time he threatens your life again, first report to the nearest police station then to your parents.

Na from clap them dey enter dance.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by KristaPretty(f): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
If you claim he just woke up one day and started behaving this way, it's best you avoid him else you may end up posting on nairaland from the grave after he may have killed or poisoned you.

Could there be something you may have done that have led to a setback for him? Have you tried to talk things out?

Stay away before he kills you, you cannot force love.
Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Romanoff(f): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kraytur:

I had recently just paid rent for the 3 bedroom we lived in

I hope you both don't live together sha?

If you do, better move out.
Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kraytur:

I’ve fought him times before

Hurt him broken his bones before yes I’ve done all that years past

yes I can deal with him in many ways

I am very able

But for how long

We’re matured now

Im in my early 30s he’s 3years younger he’s a man too

I like him

Im saddened by all of this
Involve your parents or the cops to let them know, or get him locked up, let them beat sense into him, he will definitely change, this is not something you will handle with a kid glove, I'm afraid if you don't take any single action, he will do something bad to you.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Kraytur: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Romanoff:

I hope you both don't live together sha?

If you do, better move out.

Things worsened a day ago when he flared up and picked up the knife I drove out and went to get an hotel I been lodged there unable to return to get my things

I’m contemplating going alone or going with cops

I don’t mind leaving my properties behind
Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Kraytur: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Involve your parents or the cops to let them know, or get him locked up, let them beat sense into him, he will definitely change, this is not something you will handle with a kid glove, I'm afraid if you don't take any single action, he will do something bad to you.

But what if I arrest him and he’s set free and comes for my head

Ive heard such stories where things go wrong after involving cops
Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Kraytur: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Romanoff:

Just move on. As far as your conscience is clean, avoid him. Next time he threatens your life again, first report to the nearest police station then to your parents.

Na from clap them dey enter dance.

Thank you cry
Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Gentlerespect76: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Brothers are supposed to be there for each other. That is why the Igbo name their children "Nwannekaenyi" roughly translating as "a brother is higher/dearer/closer than a friend". I feel tears in my heart as I read your story; one could see you are heart broken. Yes this experience is heartbreaking because as a person, I have just a brother whom I trained through tertiary education and helped in getting him out of Naija some years back. We feel only love for ourselves. Last December I traveled home but before I left my base, this guy sent enough money to me including for fuel. Note that I am a senior personnel in my organization, but he didn't want me to spend a kobo of mine. That's how brotherhood should work. Please anyone not living in harmony with his siblings need to pray because it is a condition which only God can change.

Meanwhile, take every necessary precaution to protect yourself as your brother isn't acting in clearness of mind. May God intervene and heal your family.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kraytur:

But what if I arrest him and he’s set free and comes for my head

Ive heard such stories where things go wrong after involving cops
Just do the right thing, that's why I told you to report to the police, and if you still live with him, run far away as fast as you can

this life don't have a duplicate, you only have one life, once you are dead, you are dead.
Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Kraytur: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Just do the right thing, that's why I told you to report to the police, and if you still live with him, run far away as fast as you can

this life don't have a duplicate, you only have one life, once you are dead, you are dead.

Thanks again I’m grateful

1 Like

Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Gentlerespect76: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Report to the police?
That's an unnecessary escalation.

Iceyjayzz:

1 Like

Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Romanoff(f): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kraytur:

Things worsened a day ago when he flared up and picked up the knife I drove out and went to get an hotel I been lodged there unable to return to get my things

I’m contemplating going alone or going with cops.

I don’t mind leaving my properties behind

Go with police o. Get your things and stay far away from him.
Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Kraytur: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Romanoff:

Go with police o. Get your things and stay far away from him.

You talk true abeg
Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Kraytur: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Brothers are supposed to be there for each other. That is why the Igbo name their children "Nwannekaenyi" roughly translating as "a brother is higher/dearer/closer than a friend". I feel tears in my heart as I read your story; one could see you are heart broken. Yes this experience is heartbreaking because as a person, I have just a brother whom I trained through tertiary education and helped in getting him out of Naija some years back. We feel only love for ourselves. Last December I traveled home but before I left my base, this guy sent enough money to me including for fuel. Note that I am a senior personnel in my organization, but he didn't want me to spend a kobo of mine. That's how brotherhood should work. Please anyone not living in harmony with his siblings need to pray because it is a condition which only God can change.

Meanwhile, take every necessary precaution to protect yourself as your brother isn't acting in clearness of mind. May God intervene and heal your family.

Exactly my thoughts he’s not in his right mind
Re: Help! My Kid Brother Wants Me Dead Threatened To Stab Me by Kraytur: 12:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
shocked shocked shocked

Report to the police?
That's an unnecessary escalation.

True as it may turn bloody honestly

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies / Before You Travel to that School Abroad, Do this... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.