Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

….... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ….... (2818 Views)

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ….... by Gerrard59(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Either OP does not plan to marry her (why did you not inform her about kick-starting marital proceedings afterwards?) or she sees no future with him aka he has no money.

1 Like

Re: ….... by Opemiposii(f): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gerrard59:

Would you like it if a man dates you for seven years? Let's say he was 22 and she 20, it means both are 29 & 27 respectively. As a woman, does it make sense to you?
hmmm... nop
Re: ….... by Lamanii22(f): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
falcon01:
Sometimes I wish I can post voice note in Nairaland

I think seun should allow voice recording on hereee
Re: ….... by Lamanii22(f): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Maybe the pregnancy wasn't for you...
Re: ….... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Person saved you from DNA saga, una dey form Baba ibeji grin.
Re: ….... by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
If she have told you what will you have done, ask her to keep it wen you never marry her after 7 years of dating?
U want to have a home or a babe mama?

She has the right to abort it cos una never marry. However don't feel bad, try talk to her and see reasons for both of una to start planning to settle down. Set a target on this since to become 'daddy' dey hungry you like this, another belle go come so no worry. Cheers!
Re: ….... by bepositive11: 5:32am On Jul 07, 2021
akinreals:
thunder wey go fire you still dey sambisa forest dey prepare

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Pretty Face Paves Way For Me / You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi / This Is The Man I Truly Love (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.