Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi (2762 Views)

Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? / Why The Devil Hates Weed (SK) / Nairalanders. Advice On Weed,sk And Arizona Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Dreadlock69(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dem no dey stop am

Dem no dey stop am

This egbò

Dem no dey stop am

You see egbó

No just enter

Eee get entrance eee no get exit

Eee get beginning eee no get end

Egbó nah cult cool

No just try am

When i dey tell people say egbó nah cult them think say i dey play

Egbó nah full confraternity

The good thing be say you fit limit am totally like maybe once every outing or flexing not on the regular but you no fit stop am

1 Like

Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Natbrowny: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Supporting the thread

Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Dreadlock69(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Natbrowny:
Supporting the thread

For your support , you my nigga that fact and you can’t lie to me
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Cubalabloo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
There is nothing more fascinating like weed.
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Cubalabloo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Smoking till i die.

1 Like

Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Dmacqh(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Smokers are sexy

1 Like

Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by AllBlack: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
And this post is for?

So all the girls that smoke weed have pierced nipples? Cos i don't know why you just couldn't show girls smoking while clothed? You just had to sexualize it?
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by helinues: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
4:20

grin cheesy
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Jmichael1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
I dedicate dis thread to our one and only"boogyman....

1 Like

Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by capetownboyz(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Am a fan
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Dreadlock69(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
AllBlack:
And this post is for?

So all the girls that smoke weed have pierced nipples? Cos i don't know why you just couldn't show girls smoking while clothed? You just had to sexualize it?

Abeg shift
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by AllBlack: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Abeg shift

Shift like your brain shifted abi
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Abeg shift
Una still dey play with all dis small children something? Try "purple haze" first
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Na due to hard drug abuses naija entertainers dey catch kidney related diseases and heart failure.
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Dreadlock69(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2022
AllBlack:

Shift like your brain shifted abi

If you feel some type of way ,you better slide and get revenge.
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Majikman(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2022
I salute all them stoners

Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by AllBlack: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2022
Dreadlock69:

If you feel some type of way ,you better slide and get revenge.

Who is teaching you all these big words? Or is someone typing for you?
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by AllBlack: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
Na due to hard drug abuses naija entertainers dey catch kidney related diseases and heart failure.

How are you going to die? Do you know?
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Dreadlock69(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kaiair:

Una still dey play with all dis small children something? Try "purple haze" first

I no get person wey go fly me go abroad

Nah oshodi market i go dey disturb
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Dreadlock69(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Majikman:
I salute all them stoners

Boss i greet you
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Dreadlock69(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
AllBlack:

Who is teaching you all these big words? Or is someone typing for you?

Boss rest ahh
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by AllBlack: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Boss rest ahh

You ain't seen nothing. Make i just pity you.

1 Like

Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by EmiDon11: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cc: Boogyman557

1 Like

Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Boogyman557: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Dreadlock69(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
AllBlack:

You ain't seen nothing. Make i just pity you.
Pity on your opps, not me bruh
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by AllBlack: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Pity on your opps, not me bruh

Wanna be rapper. Have you eaten today before you start to shout IGBO NA CULT. Try to dey chop and make you hold correct money for trips before you near smoke

hungry failed rapper with no future. This is where your story ends, you will never be great.
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Dreadlock69(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
AllBlack:

Wanna be rapper. Have you eaten today before you start to shout IGBO NA CULT. Try to dey chop and make you hold correct money for trips before you near smoke

hungry failed rapper with no future. This is where your story ends, you will never be great.

Your right

Can you rest now
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Anietieo: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
BoogyMAN hw fa nw.......

1 Like

Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Where is BoggyMAN grin grin

1 Like

Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Maxxim: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol
Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by Autobot05: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Dem no dey stop am

Dem no dey stop am

This egbò

Dem no dey stop am

You see egbó

No just enter

Eee get entrance eee no get exit

Eee get beginning eee no get end

Egbó nah cult cool

No just try am

When i dey tell people say egbó nah cult them think say i dey play

Egbó nah full confraternity

The good thing be say you fit limit am totally like maybe once every outing or flexing not on the regular but you no fit stop am

Very wrong. I was an addict until very recently. Jesus was the answer. Normally I couldn’t stop because I had gotten to the stage that if I don’t smoke At least once a day My head no go correct. In fact meth and Colorado was my favorite. ( I avoided cocaine and heroine because they’re expensive addictions). In fact one joint couldn’t get me high at a certain stage and up till now I’m learning to enjoy music without smoking( if na before if I no smoke no matter the song e go be like noise for my ear … the drugs rewired Sth in my brain ) I even planned to go to rehab ( yaba) to stop. But now like about 2 weeks now I never smoke and I don’t feel it ( which is a huge feat for me )

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like

Re: You See This Weed, Sk, Arizona, Colorado, Jedi by BOZZKJ: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
I used to be a chronic addict back then. I worked on my self n got the necessary help i needed.

The funny thing is that, weed no de freak me again...i fit de amidst my guys weh de use, but nothing de move me.

The point is, I learnt to take control, n conquered the urge/addiction.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Manhandled Girlfriend In Edo Village / My Ex Girl Told Me This. / Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.