Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:41 AM

Igbo Leaders Making The Same Mistake Just Like When Kanu Started[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Making The Same Mistake Just Like When Kanu Started[video] (202 Views)

Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) / See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders Making The Same Mistake Just Like When Kanu Started[video] by vodimov: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
24hr after Kanu's kidnap and arrest we have seen Igbo traitors coming out from their treacherous holes and I am not surprised because in 1967 we had the same treacherous Igbos and we see them today again and the same Igbo leaders are rejoicing forgetting that we have millions of Kanu's waiting to take over.

They are repeating the same mistake they did before and one would have thought that they would have some wisdom now and support Kanu but now they are quick to declare victory and I laugh at them and they don't know that there is an avalanche coming and even obinze barracks won't save them, Fulanis would leave them to their fate, I hope they change course fast for their own good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJLytQSKXKY

https://www.biafranboys.org/igbo-leaders-making-same-mistake-just

(1) (Reply)

Ndume Empowers Traders, Farmers, Students With N40m / Gov. Wike Lifts Night Curfew On Rivers After About 2 Months / �� See How PROF. WOLE SOYINK COMMENT AGAINST AGITATION IN NIGERIA.!!. !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.