Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Advice Concerning : Love Is Ruining My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Concerning : Love Is Ruining My Life (135 Views)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : Love Is Ruining My Life by Ortintin: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Well its obvious that she is just playing with your emotions and she isn't taking you serious as you do to her.

There is no much you can do than pay her back in her own coin. Since she's just toying with your heart ; you toy with hers too afterall you have told her countless times how serious you love her. Eventually she will come to her senses.

For more advice, I have a counseling platform group so you can message me on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)

https://www.nairaland.com/6633988/love-ruining-life-please-need

Igbojihadist

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Link Between Love, Romance & Success In Nigeria? / Nairaland Vlogger / Daily Front-page Topics General Discussion Thread..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.