Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,884 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:39 AM

There Will Be Crisis If 2023 Presidency Is Not Zoned To South – Sagay Warn North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Crisis If 2023 Presidency Is Not Zoned To South – Sagay Warn North (1179 Views)

Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele / FEATURED 2023: Southern Leaders Warn North Against Dumping Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: There Will Be Crisis If 2023 Presidency Is Not Zoned To South – Sagay Warn North by AldrichAmes: 2:17am On Jul 06, 2021
jammer777:

Personal? Nah nah.

For you guys, you feed on other's weakness which by the way was created by your devilish constitution. Another one has been passed now which you celebrated earlier, makr una continue.
Observing what? Trying to use reverse psychology on me right? Not gonna work. Your nepotic views is as glaring as the sun. Embrace nationalistic ideology and enlighten others within your domain too. We can still salvage the little left of this country. Drop this supremacism and let Nigeria soar as wished by the patriots. Allow us else...

A Fulani cow is telling you the beliefs of the average Northerner. But rather than take a hint and use that to retrace your belief in the Nigerian project, you’re still begging for unity and patriotism in a country that was created to fail and not achieve anything tangible. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Fulanis don’t care about Nigeria. They only care about power and being overlords. That has been their mentality since Nigeria was created and it will always be their mentality. It’s about conquering every tribe until they get to the Atlantic ocean.

As for the girl, I don’t have anything to say to her. Claiming that Yoruba embraced Islam to be protected by the North in the 80s/90s shows she knows nothing about Yorubas and that more Yorubas have converted from Islam to Christianity in the last 40 yrs than the other way around. But I don’t blame her, I blame Tinubu and his dogs for bringing shame to Yoruba. Things will be put in order soon. #Observing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Crisis If 2023 Presidency Is Not Zoned To South – Sagay Warn North by jammer777: 4:15am On Jul 06, 2021
AldrichAmes:

A Fulani cow is telling you the beliefs of the average Northerner. But rather than take a hint and use that to retrace your belief in the Nigerian project, you’re still begging for unity and patriotism in a country that was created to fail and not achieve anything tangible. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Fulanis don’t care about Nigeria. They only care about power and being overlords. That has been their mentality since Nigeria was created and it will always be their mentality. It’s about conquering every tribe until they get to the Atlantic ocean.

As for the girl, I don’t have anything to say to her. Claiming that Yoruba embraced Islam to be protected by the North in the 80s/90s shows she knows nothing about Yorubas and that more Yorubas have converted from Islam to Christianity in the last 40 yrs than the other way around. But I don’t blame her, I blame Tinubu and his dogs for bringing shame to Yoruba. Things will be put in order soon. #Observing.

I know that fully, that was why I called him(na guy, 4get the female label) out. I wish they could be served their full portion before we pursue them or we japa away from them, it'll be sweetest. Religion has blindfolded them.

Cows they are really...
Re: There Will Be Crisis If 2023 Presidency Is Not Zoned To South – Sagay Warn North by Mynd44: 5:13am On Jul 06, 2021

(1) (2)

If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? / Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Spain For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / IPOB DOS Overrules Nnamdi Kanu's Brother, Insists On Shutdown

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.