Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,845 members, 7,909,184 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! (1116 Views)

Traits/techniques Of Nlnd Posters, Threads And Posts, A Glimpse Into Their World / Some Posts ,threads And Monikers Have Disappeared From Nairaland / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! by daksol4ril(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2007
What da hell's da matter witchu guys? GET A LIFE!!! Stop posting rubbish threads on this noble site, should I break up with ma girlfriend?, I need to buy diamonds or jewelry in Naija, I have tooth-ache etc. Very soon u'll start asking for permission to go to da loo & either it's better to use H2O, corn cob, tissue, sand or fingers to clean your bloody arses afterwards. Y'all make me sick man. U is too dumb and silly for ma liking, come on 9ja guys is more intelligent and smart than that. Stop posting rubbish, BOTTOM LINE!

angry angry angry angry
Re: Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! by Pamperme: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2007
Pele o  tongue
Re: Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! by mellow(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2007
Imagine that.
Re: Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! by nuttyproff(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2007
guy, relax, thats what posting is all about, a chance to say whats on ur mind stupid or otherwise without people like you to say what we are posting is stupid, beside you can always choose not to read them cool be cool cool
Re: Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! by OgidiBoy(m): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2007
daksol4ril:

What da hell's da matter witchu guys? GET A LIFE!!! Stop posting rubbish threads on this noble site, should I break up with ma girlfriend?, I need to buy diamonds or jewelry in Naija, I have tooth-ache etc. Very soon u'll start asking for permission to go to da loo & either it's better to use H2O, corn cob, tissue, sand or fingers to clean your bloody arses afterwards. Y'all make me sick man. You is too dumb and silly for ma liking, come on Nigeria guys is more intelligent and smart than that. Stop posting rubbish, BOTTOM LINE!

angry angry angry angry

If NL pisses you off so much, what in Gods name are you still doing here. You know you can always log off and never come back. BTW what makes you think your post is not stupid.
Re: Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! by daksol4ril(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2007
If Nairaland pisses you off so much, what in Gods name are you still doing here. You know you can always log off and never come back. BTW what makes you think your post is not stupid.
[quote][/quote]

Guy e be like say u is hard in reading. I never said I don't like Nairaland, but I loathe the stupid posts on Nairaland. Take tyme-o. And read carefully before punching ya keyboard aiight!
Re: Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! by cammax7(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2007
You can choose to ignore the threads that annoy you. But thats the beauty of the land that there are crazy people in here, dumb, fanatics, geeks and whatever. He everyone was as smart as you want you could end up being the stupid one.
Re: Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! by cammax7(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2007
You can choose to ignore the threads that annoy you. But thats the beauty of the land that there are crazy people in here, dumb, fanatics, geeks and whatever. He everyone was as smart as you want you could end up being the stupid one.
Re: Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! by ashewo(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2007
Ohh Gosh, angry

there goes one of the stupid dumb ass threads again. embarassed embarassed
Re: Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2007
ashewo:

Ohh Gosh, angry

there goes one of the stupid dumb ass threads again. embarassed embarassed

Thank you my brother grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! by Amigoz(f): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ Poster

and wot wuld you call your thread
Re: Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! by yewaman1(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2007
imagine that cool
Re: Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! by dapsycool(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2007
This is the dumbest thread on nairalander, Mr author have u heard of yahoo small business, u got a chance to own your own website, u can name it koboland, cos he be like say u no dey ok rara
Re: Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life! by Barrackboy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2007
You guys should leave daksol4ril alone! I guess he is angry because his moma did not give him money to buy ice cream today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest For 'indecent' Dressing / Please How Do You Post Video On Nairaland / British Gay Priest To Marry Nigerian Man - Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.