Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,013 members, 7,949,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) (37131 Views)

TAMPAN Suspends Yomi Fabiyi Indefinitely Over Oko Iyabo Movie / Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’ / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by desmag1(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Iyabo ojo calm small this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_F0vic0JTY
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by berbs: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Ija de lorin d'owe.
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Nothing concern me as usual... On my way to farm... Make no fulani man near me this year.... Na last year una succeed. But this year, local man is ready cool

Seconded Bro.

Farming is the way to go
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by adebwalex(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2021
Yomi my guy, Nothing do you. I love the movie so much....
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by nathyx(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
For a moment. I thought i saw TAMPON
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Farotimi72: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
we might critise Yomi, but I just have a feeling he knows something nobody knows and won't belief about the matter of Baba Ijesha.
It could be revenge, it could be anything.

if investigated deeply, something is fishy
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Farotimi72: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
we might critise Yomi, but I just have a feeling he knows something nobody knows and won't belief about the matter of Baba Ijesha.
It could be revenge, it could be anything.

if investigated deeply, something is fishy.
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by joba4luv: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
I have said it several times times that Yomi Fabiyi is an unfortunate man whose lid has been damage beyond repair and he is ready to go along with fortunate people with his sinking boat. At his age he can't point to family of his home to extent that his white woman denied him his daughter because the woman realized that he is an unfortunate man so such person has no integrity at all and public should abadone him and his work of the unfortunate man.
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by zikrolly: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
I like your submission, quite logical.
Babinski:

The Yomi Fabiyi guy needs to be locked up for contempt of court. There is a case in court and he is trying to prejudice the minds of the public with his stupid movie that portrays Baba Ijesha who is the suspect as a victim!

So if later the court finds Baba Ijesha guilty, the public would think the court is biased.
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Amotekun777: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
He's done absolutely nothing wrong!

1 Like

Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by Gfskw: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yomi, & wahalah like 5&6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Go Back Home. Things Are Too Expensive In London— Davido’s Aide Israel / Andelsmith Shows Evidence Against Daddy Freeze, Implicates House On The Rock / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Preform At CAF Awards 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.