Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Party Members Are Nigerians Battling Hunger, Unemployment, Poverty – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Party Members Are Nigerians Battling Hunger, Unemployment, Poverty – Obasanjo (233 Views)

2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi / Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Senate Talks Hot On How To Tackle Youth Unemployment, Poverty, Poor Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Party Members Are Nigerians Battling Hunger, Unemployment, Poverty – Obasanjo by adenigga(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2021
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Monday said he had no plan to float any political party in the future.

Obasanjo who was in Kabul in Afghanistan, as a guest of President Ashraf Ghani, accused some unnamed persons of planning to drag his name in the mud.

Obasanjo, who was reacting to a report that he had picked three ex-govs as coordinators of a new party,’ described it as a fabrication.

The former president in a statement on Monday by his Special Assistant on Media Affairs, Kehinde Akinyemi, said he was not shocked by the report.

The statement reads partly, “He said that the fabricated story hardly comes as a surprise because he has, for some time now, observed with bewilderment the efforts by some people to drag him into their political games.

“Upon hearing of this latest fabricated report, Chief Obasanjo said, “In my part of the world, when you say goodnight in a place, you do not go back there and say good evening. The one who reported that may need to visit Yaba left (a psychiatrist hospital) . And those who believe it can believe that their mothers are men.

“I’m done with partisan politics but by my position in Nigeria and in Africa and without being immodest; and indeed in the world, my door must be opened and it is open to any individual or group of individuals who want to seek my opinion, view or advice on any issue or matter and I will respond to the best of my ability, without being part of that individual or group.

“If anything, Chief Obasanjo’s political party today is the party of Nigerians facing insecurity, unemployment, hunger, poverty, and various other challenging issues. It is the party of Nigeria which must be saved, kept wholesomely united in peace, security, equity, development and progress.”
Source: https://punchng.com/My-party-members-are-Nigerians-battling-hunger-unemployment-poverty-Obasanjo

Re: My Party Members Are Nigerians Battling Hunger, Unemployment, Poverty – Obasanjo by edo3(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2021
Na now u know?
Re: My Party Members Are Nigerians Battling Hunger, Unemployment, Poverty – Obasanjo by Nuelito: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

1 Like

Re: My Party Members Are Nigerians Battling Hunger, Unemployment, Poverty – Obasanjo by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2021
grin How y'all make them relevant after performing way below democratical expectations still baffles me.

So one day, Egbon Buhareen would still be forming elder statesman and be dishing out advice on how to rule and formulate people-centered policies.

1 Like

Re: My Party Members Are Nigerians Battling Hunger, Unemployment, Poverty – Obasanjo by Lattop(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Na where u spoil the country reach others take over

Nonsense
Re: My Party Members Are Nigerians Battling Hunger, Unemployment, Poverty – Obasanjo by Paperwhite(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Obj recommended, foist and installed this unparalleled catastrophe called on this nation.Now he has started again.
Re: My Party Members Are Nigerians Battling Hunger, Unemployment, Poverty – Obasanjo by donbachi(m): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2021
Oya!..do giveaway for dem.
Re: My Party Members Are Nigerians Battling Hunger, Unemployment, Poverty – Obasanjo by joe54: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2021
grin
If anything, Chief Obasanjo’s political party today is the party of Nigerians facing insecurity, unemployment, hunger, poverty, and various other challenging issues. It is the party of Nigeria which must be saved, kept wholesomely united in peace, security, equity, development and progress.”
Awesome!!!! Anything to get this failed government out.

1 Like

Re: My Party Members Are Nigerians Battling Hunger, Unemployment, Poverty – Obasanjo by adenigga(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2021
donbachi:
Oya!..do giveaway for dem.

Bankruptcy overloading......

(1) (Reply)

Reps Allege Lopsidedness In Navy Recruitment, Demand Suspension Of Exercise / Breaking: Be Patient As He Address Nigeria's Hardship - President Buhari Says / Rochas Okorocha As An Eminently Qualified Presidential Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.